Why don't terrorists just use car bombs exclusively?

They're the perfect weapon of guerrila warfare.
>Only requires one person
>Insanely destructive
>Can be easily disguised, spreads paranoia in the populace and any potential enemies
It's not like Islamist militants are running short on technicals, which are a waste of manpower and money. Besides, history has shown their expertise lies in manufacture of explosives, it's a no-brainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/innovation/the-education-of-a-bomb-dog-4945104/?no-ist
youtube.com/watch?v=nCmLBKArsGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

The GLA is far more competent then most Muslims armys

Samn i loved CnC Generals.
Are there still People playing online?

Dr. Thrax was best general.

They use car bombs A LOT. check it up, any time you see them pushing on territory. there will be armored pick ups with explosives and old soviet tanks filled with explosives.

They don't make it to their destination most of the time though

Officially it's dead, but you can use programs like Hamachi to setup LAN games.

That's not Juhziz.

>one person
there will be unmanned vehicles running through crowds soon enough.

Yeah but how long will it take for a terrorist to get their hands on one?

its mostly Rise of the reds mod now. Its great but its almost a different game now

They do it, all the time.
Check any sort of reports from battles with ISIS and other muslim groups

You need to convince somebody to get in a car and blow themselves up first. For every one that does it, there's probably 20 that got cold feet and bailed.

Not smart or creative people.

EOD is why.
We know how to find bombs on cars which we're readily allowed to use equipment on.
>Why not just drive like hell?
Then you don't get to your destination. You'll be shot at the checkpoint before you get anywhere near your target destination.

Lastly just because you're that retarded bomb dogs.
>smithsonianmag.com/innovation/the-education-of-a-bomb-dog-4945104/?no-ist

because then liberals would have to ban assault cars

>7 day waiting period for all automobile purchases
>$200 DMV Tax Stamp required for SUV purchase
>Restriction on purchases of more than 5 gallons of gasoline

>What is a dead man's hand?
>What is I don't have to reach my "destination" to fulfill my goal?

Saddens me that my Generals disc won't finish the install process anymore. I can never play again.

Dude, cars are expensive. Muslims themselves are worthless so blowing up their own is more economical.

Elaborate please

This- a RC toy car with a remotely detonated charge gives you mobility plus you can swarm them through a crowd. I'm surprised they haven't figured out how to make a quad-copter drone into a kamikaze drone yet.

Have you not seen videos of them parading their hordes of pickups around? I swear they must have a deal with Toyota or something.

Not a feasible option for militants... yet.

Take 2 car bombs
Blow up the checkpoint
2nd continues on to the target

>Translation: I'm a shitty terrorist that gave his life to ultimately accomplish 2 hours worth of news time before his deeds are forgotten.

car bombs are highly ineffective. war on terror coverage over the past decade should have made that clear.

"car bomb goes off in a busy intersection none killed" ~ any journalist 2002-2007

you have to take into account the kinetic force has to break free from the car. the car takes most of the hit and soaks up most of the shrapnel

>checkpoint gets destroyed
>survivors radio nearby patrols
>second vehicle is stopped before destination

Car bombs are lose lose because they're easy to spot and stop. Only dune coons in buttfuckistan can't stop a car bomb.
>or in yurop

>Saddens me that my Generals disc won't finish the install process anymore. I can never play again.

When I installed Starcraft, my Generals games all went dark. Fuck you Blizzard!

I know we arent on Sup Forums but
Rise of the Reds (ultimately to be a different expansion for Generals when its 2.0, now its 1.86 and they keep on upgrading it)
No subfactions of a faction, just USA, China, GLA, Russia and NATO. And its fucking awesome even if i get raped most of the time when playing online

youtube.com/watch?v=nCmLBKArsGM

Most posters in this thread are retards.

Truck bombs are used all the time in the Syrian war. ISIS uses up to two dozen VBIEDs in a single battle.

They are highly effective.

Also dont they have tons of toyotas

Than you. I'm gonna have to get it.

There is this magic place on the internet where you can download it for free and have it forever

Try single player first with each faction and read the description of units you dont know about.
It was really confusing for me at first.

you are severely overestimating the average goat-fucker's intellectual capacity and imagination

Car bombs aren't as effective as planes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

I'LL MAKE THE SACRIFICE!

Depends on your goal. McVeigh's truck ended gun control at the federal level and spooked the feds away from the militias to this day.

Look at whats happened with the Bundy's. Theres no way the BLM wants a Waco on it's hands so they back off as soon as someone shows up with a gun.

protip: only gamer faggots call vehicles "technicals"

American Airforce dude was best.
>get 6 jets
>increase damage and missile capacity
>set to guard base
>use Aurora bombers to hinder enemy production
>prepare the sky laser
>laser the shit out of the enemy
Also, Rangers with Flashbangs were more than OP

I thought the technical is a toyota truck with a giant machine gun at the end. How the fuck can arabs ever run out of them

FOR THE CAUSE
>WALAHALALHALAHA

Indeed. They got to Dortmund in the campaign.

SPOILER ALERT

>posting advice for terrorists on how to be better at terrorism
what the fuck, Sup Forums

>implying terrorists lurk here
>implying they don't already use car bombs

They got most of Germany. And the fucking Chinese were tasked to be the liberators.

Oddly appropriate flag, Mohamanon.

demo bikes are better

Dont forget col. Burton

>Look at whats happened with the Bundy's
They gov eventually captured them one by one and none of them will never be seen again?

>What is perimiter defence?

A car bomb blowing up 300 meters from anything will do jack shit

Who would've thought that CnC generals predicted the world today.

Well, China has yet to go to war with ISIS, so it's still a bit off.

By the time anyone realizes its a car bomb, it's too late. Even blowing up a checkpoint is successful. That aside, the psychological implications (that these things exist and are being used) is enough to get the point across.

Where's based China when you need them?

Because, believe it or not. Both exist in a finite amount

I don't know, go ask them, don't they have twitter accounts?

China went to war after a terror attack during a military parade. It was GLA from Asia or something, cant remember.
I remember a year ago watching the Chinese parade for 2 hours hoping nothing goes wrong

Don't be dumb, user. Anyone claiming to speak for a militant faction through social media is a poser. The guys getting shit done have better things to do, the reporters will be their outlet.

Why don't Muslims do things like Ted Kaczynski and have one man do a bombing campaign against their enemies?

They wouldn't even die, could make demands, force newspapers to publish their propaganda, thereby gaining converts, kill political enemies, strike a whole lot of fear into people, imagine Ahmed the Clockbomber on the loose, killing Jews and Gays.

[spoiler]They are too dumb[/spoiler]

You would be surprised if you knew who all lurks here...

Suicide bombers are a form of psychological warfare. It's demoralizing to the enemy to know they will literally die for their cause

Why don't terrorists just pour a bunch of gasoline in a building, light a match, and bike-lock the doors? Maximizing body count and psychological impact while minimizing cost and necessary manpower?

Oh, that's right, because most terrorists are fucking retarded.

Terrorist groups only exist as long as they have a suggardaddy that feeds them money, weapons and missions. The islamic wahhabi bullshit is a way to get the type of dumb brainless cannon fodder that wants to be important. They actually believe all the bullshit they are told and with the help of non-islamic psychiatrists, they willingly get into a car full of explosives, or strap a bomb on themselves in order to do a suicide attack.

>Why don't terrorists just pour a bunch of gasoline in a building, light a match, and bike-lock the doors?

Too convoluted and risky, ultimately improbable.

>They must have a deal with Toyota or something

Kek, I think those were supplies for 'moderates' who turned out not to be so moderate. There was a story a while back about where they came from.

Explosives are volatile and hard to manufacture, especially a quantity as large as needed for a car.

Fact is, if you were to google bomb instructions then the police would arrive on your door in an instant. All books that discuss it are also monitored. So it cuts out 99.9% of the population.

Assuming that """refugees""" from Syria taught it to themselves there, they are probably doing it by word of mouth at European mosques. However all the high explosive materials are still monitored, which leaves bombs that can be made with household goods (none of which any of you should mention here) that are only conducive to suicide attacks in busy areas like the Boston Marathon or on trains and kill people with nails and ball bearings (which are mentioned in media reports).

you are right OP

That's a lot of NEETbux.

Yeah, I suppose you wouldn't need any funding to buy a cabin in the middle of nowhere like Ted, but you would have to wait for those 72 virgins, which you get if you immediately go jihad some fags.

I thought they used other non-monitored means of communication to send instructions.

Hidden in images where it is harder to recognise than text and sent over Playstation network for example.

>Why don't terrorists just use car bombs exclusively?

They aren't really that great compared to some of the other devious shit they came up with during the war. Good for hitting civilian targets, not really super effective for military targets anymore.

EFPs on the other hand are absolutely terrifying.

as muslims grow in number in america, they will try every sort of terror attack you can imagine.

GLA was shit tier

China however was based af

>Army of Overlords upgraded with Gattling Cannons

Overlords were far better with a bunker upgrade and 5 infantry units in them

I don't believe they'd be able to send complex chemical instructions like that. All the major bomb attacks in Europe recently were carried out by groups with members who had trained in Syria.

Which is why they favor guns now. Guns are probably easy enough to get off the black market and require none of the learned skill that chemistry requires. All they need to know is how to shoot.

>yfw EA predicted the future