Anyone got any stories about getting in shit for wearing a certain band tee?

anyone got any stories about getting in shit for wearing a certain band tee?

Attached: uhy.jpg (385x385, 28K)

Not really, I even wore my Dying Fetus shirt to HS a lot. Someone thought I was wearing an Eminem shirt, because it had Relapse Record on it.

that sounded like it was a painful experience.

im sure they just looked at me and thought I was a faggot

I used to walk around all the time in public wearing this shirt when I was a teen until my mom made me throw it out. No one said shit because they probably thought I was some deranged autist. [spoiler]They were probably right[/spoiler]

Attached: gg_allin_enemy_d1.jpg (400x350, 23K)

I wore pic related to HS until a teacher finally noticed and told me to never wear it again. I'm still going to wear it i'm just giving it some time first.

Wore a Sex Pistols shirt in HS. Sex ed. Teacher told me to take it off and get another shirt in the list and found. I told her "why? Sex is the thing that made you"
She had her mouth agape and never talked to me ever again

Wore a Iron Maiden Killers shirt in MS, teacher told me to go to the principles office, didn't know why. She buzzed in his office to tell him it was about my shirt. He said "I don't see anything wrong. I love Iron Maiden." He called in the Vice principal to compliment my shirt and to go back to class

Underaged b8

I wouldnt wear anything close to that anyway.

I was wearing a Velvet Underground t-shirt and got screamed at by a group of people in their car, the called me a faggot.

I was wearing a Scream Bloody Gore shirt at the zoo once and was assaulted by some guy.

Not really getting shit on, but my grandma was super confused why I was wearing a sweater that said "Cemetery" so I had to explain to her that "Ceremony" is a song by New Order and when she read aloud "In a Lonely Place" she laughed and said "I should get that for my friend because she just lost her husband on her son haha."

Used to have this shirt in HS. Got asked if i was an "actual nazi" once. Always wondered what they meant by that.

Attached: R-368260-1374228009-1626.jpeg.jpg (600x635, 73K)

Wore this when I took my friend out to the movies. She's black and thought it was hilarious. Guy behind the counter looked from her to me, gave me a dirty look and asked what it meant.
> "Lol it's just a punk band m8"

Attached: 99b2792edb064149452c7a4a6492482f.jpg (856x642, 100K)

any goregrind band tees will suffice, though I do wear a Dahmer tee once and a while

>pic related
>easy mode

Attached: a0707442957_10.jpg (1200x1195, 319K)

I got free booze and drugs once for commenting on a dude's Celtic Frost shirt at a show.

friends called me an edgelord.
don't worry, this was when i was 18, i don't wear attention seeking clothing anymore.

Attached: PHD-1048__78114.1331574063.400.400[1].jpg (400x376, 11K)

>He said "I don't see anything wrong. I love Iron Maiden." He called in the Vice principal to compliment my shirt and to go back to class
based

I have only received compliments

Attached: ca443f4786,front-c,267,146,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u4[1].jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

elaborate?

why do you post this in every thread?

I went to a catholic high school for some reason and a teacher once asked me what Burzum was since I was wearing a Burzum shirt. I said it was a metal band.

He made me take it off and put on my gym shirt because it was a metal band. He didn't even know what Burzum was.

wore this shirt around campus and some fat ass walked up to me and said warned me that wearing hate speech can get me kicked out. I also get harrassed by the die hard conservatives on campus because they think I support cop killing

Attached: 10949F.jpg (1001x1001, 140K)