All the shills today

>all the shills today
If you're American and aren't voting for this glorious man, get the FUCK off of my board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its leftypol and reddit raid

this.

hotpocketeers need to wake the fuck up and crack some skulls

Sup Forums was already invaded by Trump supporters from reddit.

This is a reddit colony.

>they need to ban people I don't agree with

pussy

>people
kek good one

get the fuck off my board reddicuck

Threadly reminder that Trump will never be POTUS. ALL of these "alt-right" things will pass. Brexit is already going to be revoked, because they now realize that it was a really stupid idea.
Exactly what is going to happen with the us 2016 election. The American people are realizing now that chossing a man that says things like "I have words, I have the best words" and "vaccines cause autism" is totally country suicide.
When are YOU guys going to realize that he is nothing more than just a used-car salesman?

Europe and the rest of the world don't want Trump to be POTUS. So it's not going to happen. You don't believe me? Stay delusional or just look at the current Brexit, where you can see and as I've already said, will be revoked.

I'm going to enjoy these threads so much in November, when all you delusional edgy teens are going to spill delicious tears when Trump only gets 40%

Let's get this straight.
>Anyone who doesn't agree with me should not have the same freedom of speech to post on an anonymous forum as I do
Do you consider yourself to honestly be an American?

>this is the best I can come up with

seriously faggot?

subhumans do not have freedom of speech.

our constitutional rights only apply to landowning white christian males above the age of 35, such as myself.

pick that cotton, nigger

Thanks for your input toothpaste.

>Sup Forums is a safespace for me and trump-hurt friends only
hahaha fuck off crybaby

>subhumans do not have freedom of speech.
Anyone who does not agree with your opinion is "subhuman?"

>our constitutional rights only apply to landowning white christian males above the age of 35, such as myself.
I do believe the Constitution was amended that provided to the otherwise. Let me guess, you don't believe the amendment process, which is in the Constitution, makes amendments similarly within the Constitution?

This.

>Anyone who does not agree with your opinion is "subhuman?"
usually, you certainly are.
>I do believe the Constitution was amended that provided to the otherwise. Let me guess, you don't believe the amendment process, which is in the Constitution, makes amendments similarly within the Constitution?
your cuck yankee constitution is null and void

>When are YOU guys going to realize that he is nothing more than just a used-car salesman?

I think most people, even his supporters, know Trump isn't presidential material. They just don't want Hillary and will even vote for someone with no tact nor experience over her.

He won't be president, but it gives them peace of mind to know they didn't vote democrat. I don't know why they don't all just pretition the GOP for a different candidate, but I guess such things are hard to organize and get going.

>usually, you certainly are.
Why am I a "subhuman?" The only evidence it seems you have is simple disagreement with your opinion.

>your cuck yankee constitution is null and void
Thank you for proving that you are fabricating your own Constitution rather than discussing the supreme law of the land.

>Thank you for proving that you are fabricating your own Constitution rather than discussing the supreme law of the land.
the supreme law of the land only grants rights to landowning white christian males above the age of 35.

your unconstitutional 'amendments' were made by tyrannical dictatorship that existed unconstitutionally therefore they are null and void. go fuck youself

sorry m8, i have a college degree.

I still await an answer to the question:
>Why am I a subhuman?
Have you fabricated a conclusion that I am not a white Christian male above the age of 35 just like you fabricated your own Constitution?

Fuck antifa. We will make america freat again.

the only faggots stupid enough to whine about freedom of speech are subhumans.

>He won't be president, but it gives them peace of mind to know they didn't vote democrat

Ah guess that makes sense since you guys ofc have practically a 2 party system.

I don't know why they don't all just pretition the GOP for a different candidate, but I guess such things are hard to organize and get going.

This actually unironically makes you think how the hell he even survived the primaries. I know some candidates were pretty autistic or religious fanatics, if you look at the starting 17 or 17 candidates there are some capable people there.

Even if I am a white Christian land owning male above the age of 35 I am still "a subhuman" because I "whine about the freedom of speech?"

I'm pretty sure you are just trolling but you seem determined to plumb the depths of stupidity in your act.

>I am still "a subhuman" because I "whine about the freedom of speech?"
yes. cucks are subhuman.

kys faggot. you have no rights

Lol@trend

>that feel when I have a Masters and am working on my JD but never get included in these surveys

I will vote Trump.

However, I live in Wyoming. You could put a flaming bag of dogshit against Hillary and guess who wins.

Saved your post to add to libtear collage when he's elected

I'd vote for him if I could. But I'm Bonglish, so can't.
I voted for FREEDOM on 23 June though.
Casting my vote against the EU was pure pleasure. Watching the wreckage caused was even better.

I hope you Ameribros vote according to your principles of liberty and patriotism.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

Kek, I feel honored
It was mere b8

a question if I may?
Should I change anything apart from a couple spelling mistakes in order to get more (you)s?

Kek, apart from those mistakes you should be good to go

Fucking this. Trumptards ruined this board, it wasn't the daily risk threads that did it.

>Lel must be another shill xD