red skull

Disney Ridley

aw fuck beat me to it

Amreeka Schumer

what is this? what's the context?

It's why bill burr gave his pitt bull away

dog ate her face

why? what's the story?

I think this is the woman that died in her home, and her dog got hungry, so it started eating her face.

they shoot them with adrenaline so they don't go into shock or smth?

Red Skelton biopic

jesus the eye moving

did she live?

simply put? all pitbulls must shot

is she still aliuve?

lol, no

the pitt started eating her alive

she's not dead

why didnt he get up from the chair?

got to admit i'm mirin those black lit kicks desu

Paul walker

Confirmed fake?

does anyone have that image about the dumb bitch posting about pitbulls being great misunderstood animals on facebook then her and her mom get mauled to death by her young pitbull?

pitbull owners are literally worse than niggers

>her

Nope, but I do like that webm where a dude is getting mauled to death in the middle of the street by two dogs and everybody that tries to help seems more concerned about not hurting the dogs than saving the guy's life.

As a rule of thumb, you should never trust any animal that you couldn't manhandle if you had to.

If a cat or very small dog ever went berserk on me, I could punt them away.

Is this bait? You do realize that OP's webm is not about dogs or pitbulls, right?

maybe not but it reminded me of a video another user mentioned where a pitbull ate its owners face off. any thread has potential to be a pitbull hate thread

Pitbull attack

Yes it does. It's an old lady from south america whose face got mauled by her grandaughter's boyfriend's pitbull

Also the video with sound is much worse. She's moscreaming for help with her mouth closed.

pitbull attack

dogs like eating the soft tender muscles on the face first

how the fuck is she alive? Why aren't they helping her? How the fuck did it get this bad? Like, how long did the attack last?

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY FILM IT?

we are a sick species

ok

but who is she? why did they do that to her?

i dont understand how that is possible, how do you rip all that skin off someones face, that makes no sense

>why did they do that to her?
because pit bulls are extremely dangerous

I believe they did help her. In the video, some guy it's telling her everything is going to be alright and that the paramedics are coming. Remember it's a vicious dog vs. and old lady, the attack must have lasted a lot and she couldn't put much resistance.

dogs are cute, kys fucking dog hater. i hope you get fucking raped.

And you know what's worse? That same dog previously attacked her and her granddaughter's boyfriend still kept bringing it to her house.

dogs are great. we're talking about pit bulls

Pitbulls were bred over successive generations to all have aggressive genes. The submissive ones were killed off and the most aggressive were used for breeding. And now they routinely snap and eat try to kill the white trash and black people who own them.

Fairly easily actually.
It's amazing how little she's actually bleeding. Pity it didn't go for her neck, I'd rather be fucking dead. No way they are doing much for her in fucking South America.

>will you die if I take that off?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a big human
>For you

Speak for yourself, mongrel.

try tugging your face
its all soft and loose muscle

a pitbull can easily get purchase on your lips or nose and the rest is just cleaning up loose skin

its very common in animal attacks for the face to be attacked/eaten first

Here's the original video
liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661

I ain't clicking that shit.

No motherfucker, I'll speak for you and everyone you love. You're all a bunch of sick devils.

God I fuckin hate pit bulls

Dogs are great, but Pitbulls are abominations that must be destroyed.

Yup. Basically an animal with a good grip is probably taking a very large portion of your face in one grab.

Has anyone else realized were literally teaching a fucking ai how to read street signs and recognize stop signs?

lol so random bro

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php

86% of attacks that induce bodily harm
81% of attacks to children
89% of attack to adults
76% of attacks that result in fatalities
86% that result in maiming
Embody 9.2%+ of the total dog population

All dogs must be shot. And their pathetic dogcuck owners as well.

>t.

Jesus Christ that moaning..

dogs are fine, pitbulls are fucking not

It's not even pitbulls.
It's the type of people that owns pitbulls.

That's what every pitbull owner says before getting mauled by it