What does Sup Forums think about male pattern baldness? Should a redpilled man embrace it or get hair transplants?

What does Sup Forums think about male pattern baldness? Should a redpilled man embrace it or get hair transplants?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Threaded&catid=10&threadid=85335
medscape.com/viewarticle/843199
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25826226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shave your head and grow a beard if you're going bald

Eh, just shave your head or wear a hat.

That's not male pattern baldness, that's a receding hairline.

Male pattern baldness is a big bald spot right at the crown.

Honestly, embrace it. Being bald means you have naturally a higher level of testosterone. In fact, I've noticed a correlation between baldness and fathering boys.

From what I've seen, if you're bald, you have a higher chance of having a boy as opposed to a girl.

google hairplugs and tell me you still want to get hair implants.

Finasteride, nigger. "finasteride discontinuation syndrome" literally came from one guy making a reddit post about how it ruined his life, I'm not joking. It won't make you impotent and anyone telling you it will is a shill for hair transplant surgeons and hair loss product marketers.

Buy 90 proscar tablets for like $55 shipped on alldaychemist, split them into 5 pieces, and take a piece daily. That's it.

>That's not male pattern baldness, that's a receding hairline. Male pattern baldness is a big bald spot right at the crown.

I had both.

Why not take finasteride and not worry about losing your hair anymore? Just take 1 pill per day, and forget about it.

shave
hair is only good for getting women
all women will betray you in the end

Shave/buzz your head and move on with life.

Do you take it? Any side effects?

embrace it fag

Jesus fuck that's disgusting

it will make you impotent

Looks nasty but you do get hair in the end, so...

What is all that white shit?

I've been on fin over a year and hairline's still receding, albeit slower.

It's helped a lot with the crown and centre though, they're very thick now.

You were ugly with or without hair leaf

if it happens let it happen.leave the paying for shitty cosmetic procedures to women.

No effects at all other than stopping my hairline from receding. I've been taking it for like 3 years now.

x1000

It's just like Chinese plastic surgery - nobody who is balding should be allowed to breed.

Nice. I'm concerned about the neurosteroid pathway that goes through the 5AR which finasteride inhibits. Don't want to be fucking with my brain, you know what I'm saying? If my intellect leaves, then I'm fucked.

Steroidfag here... Gotta take Dut instead of Fin to control my DHT, but it works. People report limp dick but its probably more psychosomatic than the medication itself.

see
I'm fairly certain being bald gives you a higher chance of having boys.

I need some examples from people here from family members and friends and whatnot.

The more I look at it the more I have the urge to just take a file and scrape it. Would be so satisfying

It won't. The fact that you believe that shit makes me think you have little intellect anyway.

How big are your testicles?

Isn't early baldness a sign of too much testosterone? Doesn't that mean you're a potential Alpha that needs to unlock your potential?

do you need a prescription?

Everyone balds you fucking moron. If you weren't already ugly it's not even a big deal.

pretttttty small right now

You pussies ... that doesnt look bad at all! Cant bew orse than getting a few hundred stitches

i think its caused by artificial man made synthetic shampoo's

you rub chemicals in your hair every day from when you are 2 years old and you expect nothing to happen??????

i use a organic coconut oil based shampoo and it works better and nourishes the hair and makes it stronger and thicker not destroys it

Balding is red pilled.

I think it should go on /trash/ since it's not Politically Incorrect.

Bald guy here, saving up for a hair transplant. Don't listen to these idiots, have no hair puts down from 8/10 to 5/10 in terms of looks

no, buy it from the zillion overseas retailers. Or go get a scrip and pay 100 bucks a month or some shit.

You have no idea how bad I want to scratch that.

You're a complete moron, did you read that in good housekeeping?

Why do you take steroids then? Honestly if it made my balls the size of peas I wouldn't take them.

Fuck Finasteride. I took that shit for a week and it completely destroyed my libido. Don't tell me that messing with your hormone levels like that has no chance of producing lifelong effects.

This.

Who gives the fuck about the size of your sack? Would you like a picture to compare to your own?

>I'm fairly certain being bald gives you a higher chance of having boys.
Even if that's so, so what? Also that degenerate clearly has mpb - claiming otherwise is desperation. If you stop having children with your shitty genes, mpb will vanish. Stop being selfish, you stupid, evil pricks.

Am I missing something here? It just looks like he grew his hair out.

>consume artificial ingredients used as filler by jews who own majority of food and beverage corporations
>consume synthetic drugs pushed on you by jew sponsored family doctor

>go bald
>pay jew for new hair growth treatment twice a year

((((((they))))) know exactly what they're doing

maybe if you're an ugly manlet, baldness is a very, very powerful look if you can pull it off

This image shows otherwise. See, DHT is not the only thing that finasteride inhibits.

It's temporary.

No, faggot. People have hair thinning as they age. That is not mpb. Mpb should preclude an untermensch from breeding.

could you point me in the right direction?

Don't listen to this.

Made my once rock-hard erections semi-hard after just a couple months, and never went back to normal.

>Who gives the fuck about the size of your sack?
You're fucking up your natural ability to produce test you faggot

I took it, it shrank my dick like an inch and made my ass get fatter, gave me love handles, made my facial hair look scraggly and low-test, completely killed my concentration, put me in a constant state of anxiety and mental fogginess and forgetfulness, I took it for a year and stopped taking it a little over a year ago and I'm just now starting to feel like my normal self again, although it only took a few months for the physical side effects to go away. now I'm just on a minoxidil saw palmetto mixture and a topical anti-androgen called RU58841 and I haven't lost any hair since stopping finasteride.

I would highly recommend staying the fuck away from that stuff, I could easily see how it could ruin someone's life.

It says you do, but you don't really. Just leave that part blank.

hi hairlosstalk shills

I really would, actually.

if that first image didn't convince you
here's another. the thing's you'll do for beauty

not to mention, your hair will look like a doll's head, it's disgusting looking.

Nope. It just means your follicles are genetically sensitive to bind DHT. Has nothing to do with testosterone levels. That's just a meme that baldies use to cope, they try and tell themselves their baldness means they have high testosterone.

You're not wrong, but you act like your chart proves that you'll become mentally retarded and have seizures, stress and shit from taking fin. That's not the case.

lmao fuck that

I'll go bald before that.

Still doubt I'll go bald. I have beautiful hair.

CURE FOR BALDNESS IS SHAVE IT AND LIFT

What the fuck?

dont believe me, its your hair though

i guess you enjoy going bald if you wont listen to common sense

my shampoo costed 15$ not 2$ theres a difference in ingredients

one is natural oils and the other is like polysorbate 80 yellow 5 extra sodium lauryl sulfate just perfect for baby heads

Baldness has no relation to intelligence, physical strength, or productivity, and it's not even unsightly in all cases.

Would you really like to breed a human race of twink nancy boys? Who gives a fuck about hair except for ugly, dumb manlets?

Fuck you ... that looks bad. Im just killing myself when im starting to lose my hair then.

Probably because you nocebo'd yourself into believing that it'd give you limpdick. Keep buying snake oil pills, though. They're scientifically proven to stop hair loss and also make your dick grow 2 inches, 9 out of 10 doctors agree.

No thanks, sorry. Google will though.

You can restart your own test production, "faggot" If for some reason I can't, I'm on TRT then, whoopdeefuckingdoo. 1 shot twice a week so hard wow how could I manage

.Size of pea would be an overstatement, they shrink, not that much.

I'm not shilling. I took finasteride for a good 6 months, along with minoxidil. That shit works wonders. My hair was thick as fuck, and the results were not even close to peaking. I stopped taking it because my dick felt limp and my brain was foggy (decreased memory/recall, critical thinking skills, and my ability to verbally articulate my thoughts was all screwy).

Sorry m8, that's retarded.

>making such a small deal out of completely fucking your bodies hormonal levels

Stupid ass numales lmao

Will never stoop to that.. JESUS.

Wow right after you get surgery and nothing has grown in or healed it looks gross. My friend got hair transplant and it looks great.

Pretty sure my hair is receding and I'm only 20.

I personally don't see many reasons to live, senpais.

You succumbed to the jew btw

hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Threaded&catid=10&threadid=85335

nice source

Not to mention there's a very high likelihood to develop testicular cancer from taking steroids.

mpb has no negative effect on anything of importance, and actually serves to increase vitamin D production. it's a minor cosmetic issue that only some women and faggots care about

>making such a small deal out of completely fucking your bodies hormonal levels

you must not believe in modern medicine either, fucking retard lol

I know that. I'm just concerned that chronic depletion of neurosteroids through 5AR inhibition may lead to things like deceased neurogenesis, brain fog, memory problems, etc. If you're ok with the risk, more power to you. It scares me though.

No doubt having hair is crucial for aesthetics. But not worth risking your brain health over it. I dunno....

Shaved head is synonymous with being red-pilled.
/thread

Shave head when the woods get thin.

What the fuck would I be shilling for? Telling people NOT to buy a product?

source?

here are the hairplugs after they're seperated from other parts of your body, ready to be placed in your head.

pretty alien and disturbing looking.

I mean, it's worth it for that sexy head of hair right?

for what its worth i've taken finasteride like this for 8 years now; not a single side effect. guys psych themselves out over this drug. you'll be fine.

Risk vs. reward, lots of people take it and have no issues. Some people do. Your call.

Losing my hair at 25. It doesn't look like I'm balding unless I pull my hair back. Don't know how to feel about it, on one hand I think I should just shave it short and move on with my life but then I feel like I'll look like a monster.

hair transplant procedures apparently lol, even though 99% of hair transplant surgeons require that you take finasteride after your procedure to retain the remaining hair

Changing your appearance to make yourself feel better about yourself is degenerate.

Changing your appearance to do anything other than fit in and be respected is also degenerate.

I reckon since a full-haired man would be able to earn more for his family than a balding man, that getting hair implants is not degenerate.

Studies have shown that handsome white men with nice hair are more prolific salesmen, because people prefer buying from white men.

But if you do it because you are vain then it is degenerate and makes you a nu-male untermensch.

There's plenty of sources for variants of that chart I posted. The fact is, DHT pathway is not the only pathway 5AR is important in. I wish it was only DHT, because DHT is a shit hormone anyways.

>dosing himself up with random fucking drugs when he doesn't have a god damn clue of the side effects or serious impact on his body

How fucking hilarious you'd accuse someone else of not believing in modern medicine.

>decreased memory/recall, critical thinking skills, and my ability to verbally articulate my thoughts was all screwy

"Brain fog" isn't a a real symptom of anything other than anxiety and hypochondria. It's such a broad statement that it can apply to nearly anyone. It's the same way that the anti-aging clinics convince people to drop $500 a month on HGH and test injections.

"Do you feel tired sometimes and also forget things? You may have Low T/gender identity disorder/chronic lyme disease/leaky gut syndrome, call today!"

medscape.com/viewarticle/843199
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25826226

Oh, and Lance Armstrong. Why do you think he got testicular cancer?

Probably dead skin cells and excess sebum

uh yeah, thats what hair looks like, if you isolate many parts of your body it would look weird, who cares what it looks like mis process its the end result you get to and thats the reason why you do it. Its not the most elegant solution but its got a proven track record

why not if you have the $$$ I say

That's life I guess.

hairplugs are GOD awful