Britpol: Smug Pepe Corbyn edition

Britpol: Labour edition

Holy shit that smug look on Jeremy's face. He is a pro Brexit Eurosceptic and has been for decades, and he just got rid of all the blairite backstabbers and sycophants in his cabinet (though he should kick Dianne Abbott out too).

Good times for Corbyn, and I think he has more backbone than any Labour party leader has had since before Blair. I really wish him success even though I don't support his party because it's pro immigration and pro multiculturalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJlPwRrx84Y
change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
bbc.com/news/10343316
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes
youtube.com/watch?v=X7wjLIbMU2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for mummy

So Corbyn is a mole that was sent to destroy labor, right?

trump, sanders, farage and corbyn are all fighting the same battle, they just have different ways of going about it which speak to different tyoes of people, i.e. progressives and regressives.

Hell no. He's the first decent Labour leader since before Tony Blair.

yet that fat black bitch didn't step down
why
fuck

She's like his right hand woman, she's always been super loyal to him.

She's also a cunt, though.

CLEAN THE RANKS COMRADE CORBYN!

Im actually starting to like Corbyn now desu

you guys were slightly mean last thread so I'm gonna post the video I made.
pls subscribe to my twitter and myspace

youtube.com/watch?v=jJlPwRrx84Y

Comrade Corbyn is digging the graves of the Blairite Fucking Shits like a true madman.

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.

>12/30
>40%
>40% of his cabinet quit (or in Hilary's case - sacked) in 24 hours

Unbelievable.

Think lads - what would hurt Labour more?

Them having a leader whose own MPs despise him having to try and convince people to support him despite his own party hating him.

or

Sacking him despite him being democratically elected and thus eliminating even further working class support (and thwarting any incoming support from the now semi-fruitless UKIP).

?

I think if I was Labour I'd keep him up until 2020 when he inevitably gets BTFO.

At least you don't say fuck you to voters that way.

>kicking Abbot

Its common knowledge he used to tap that, i wonder if he still does...

RIP in peace, George ;_;

bbc.com/news/10343316

its rly good i am not the same person at all also checked

I'm surprised that more of his cabinet and other mp's haven't used his time as leader of the opposition to audition for a future role as party leaders. It's a shame that Burnham is running for mayor instead of staying in parliament because he'd be the guy to beat. Burnham, Benn, and the Eagle sisters could be a quartet that leads the Labour party to victory again. It's a shame they don't want it.

Corbyn fears The Army Man.

rate my meme you cunts

Wait: is he actually going to PURGE the Blairites?

Absolute madman.

Are there even enough Trots left in the PLP to fill up the benches now? Dennis Skinner for Shadow Home Secretary?

>Dianne Abbott
Seen a video of this anti-White beast, definitely get rid of it. The berger one looks like the jewess that's been posted before on pol, get rid that anti-White jew as well.

Do you think he really has a shot? More than Andy, Hilary, or the Eagle sisters? Jess Phillips has been very good at finding attention for herself in the leftist media as well, though it's unlikely she'd stand for leader so soon or be taken seriously if she did.

Anyone for reinstating Ken 'Hitler wanted Peace in the beginning' Livingstone and making him shadow chancellor?

For one he got suspended and his name dragged through the dirt for saying something that's historically accurate. He's also been completely loyal to Corbyn and hates blairites as much as the rest of us.

>new old labour! now with less old new labour! it's less worse!

Corbyn is old old labour though. Labour MP since 1983. Opposed Blair's government at every opportunity.

All these cunts that have been sacked or have resigned in the past couple of days are the cancer that came with tony blair. What's left is, hard though it may be to believe for Labour party members, refreshing common sense politicians.

Apart from Dianne Abbott, lmao.

He used to give her the D.
She remembers those multiples like they were yesterday.
(not even memeing here, completely serious, Google it)

6/10, not bad

I don't agree with the man but this is some backbone and the right thing to do. He is still very popular with his base and closer to old labour voters than those who resigned combined. He'd win another leadership election in a landslide.

>Lord Falconer of Thoroton
Those wacky Brits

>You are now aware that they are removing Corbyn and installing Hilary Benn so that the europhilic Tories can work together with New Labour to topple Boris's Tory government and halt the populist Brexit movement through a Labour victory and thus a 'new mandate' in November.

>You are now ALSO aware that the same thing will be happening at the same time across the Atlantic, as Republicans actively disavow their nominee and campaign for Hillary to stop their own populist uprising (Trump).

>Hillary/Hilary 2016
It isn't over...it hasn't even begun.

Are European politicians really expected to resign every time they lose something that they fought for?

Here's one for you, lads. Would you rather be circumcised and become a Jewish Muslim American or have a second EU referendum?

In parliamentary systems you need to have the confidence of your party to act as the leader. If your members aren't with you you're out. Position of Prime Minister is similar to Speaker of the House of Representatives in that regard.

Easy - a second referendum by far.
I'd even rejoin the EU by far.
I'd even live in a 2nd world country with a repressive government well before getting circumcised.

My tickly bits are more important than politics.

No our pm lost a referendum a few months ago and stayed. Imagine congress being in charge who is president.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes

For a second i thought you said since Tony Blair

I don't know how to feel about Corbyn the communist cuck. First he wants to give Argentina the Falklands, which is retarded, then he hates the EU, which is based, then he lets the female blairites in his party cuck him into bremain, then he purges the blairites.

Is he Stalin or Blalin?
youtube.com/watch?v=X7wjLIbMU2k

All I know is he stood on stage and told everyone he loved the EU when we all knew he was lying.
I can't ever vote for a man like that.

It's funny to watch.

"The EU is a stagnating cabal of overpowered ministers with no fortitude, as we speak they are fast tracking Britain into a TTIP style treaty that will slowly pick away at our NHS and enable unscrupulous businesses to sue the national government for demanding basic health and safety rights to their workers."
>That's great Mr Corbyn, but I thought you were for the EU?
"i-i am.."

Cameron did the same.

I also feel Boris has done the same...I don't really think he's a Brexiter, he just saw a political opportunity and went for it. There were 3 in the running to succeed Cameron; Osborne, May and Boris. Osborne was the fav. But Boris cucked them with a shrewd move, to distinguish himself from the other two, and look good no matter what happened. If Brexit won, he'd basically become PM. And if Brexit lost, he'd still come off as a champion of the people compared to the dour Osborne and May.

The only problem now, is that he's going to have to follow through with Brexit...unless, y'know...circumstances...ehehehehe...

absolute madman

seriously though unless you are some globalist/neoliberal retard there is literally nothing good about the EU.

y-you're not a commie are you?

>Cameron did the same.
I wouldn't vote for him either.

If there's another general election, I'll vote for Nigel like I did last time.

How would you react if Farage was murdered?

CAN'T BIN THE CORBYN

CAN'T PIN THE CORBYN

CAN'T WIN AGAINST THE CORBYN

>top post on /r/unitedkingdom
>"Nicola Sturgeon for Prime Minister"
You can't make this shit up.

>Commie Corbyn
>decent
no lad
he's just not a Blairite and so war erupted
hopefully this kills the Labour Party

If we are lucky the "Conservative Party" will follow suit shortly afterwards

>browsing reddit

lmao too good

>britpol instead of brit/pol/
>not pasting the links

The revisionist new labor enemies of the people will be purged from the ranks. The revolution will be secured through the wise measures of comrade Corbyn.

Anyone else think he looks like Lawrence of Arabia?

>If we are lucky the "Conservative Party" will follow suit shortly afterwards
I doubt they will.

One thing I can always bank on in this day and age is that nothing ever works out for me, so Brexit is gonna become a total waste of time. Nothing will really change, we'll still be cucked to the EU and we'll be swamped with shitskins outbreeding my race and we'll just sit there and take it because British people post-1945 are a bunch of soft cunts who like being cucked, kiked and raped.

Honestly it's making me so fucking angry.

All the cranky and fake zogmeisters have left. For the right. Where they belong. In perpetual loser's corner. Also two factions. Listen to the great unwashed we didn't ruffle up or dont. It's genius

In this edition: Reddit tries to fracture Britpol Leavers and shill for Corbychev.

Who /Cheering for Corbyn/ here?

People are just praising him ironically for destroying labor. And for the fact that he secretly made sure that Brexit happened behind the scenes.

See:

i'm not even British but I can tell you that the top row, third one over is a huge cuck. I've seen him on YouTube.

Stupid american

This whole Corbyn thing is reddit trolling. Pure and simple. Corbyn is
>atheist
>republican
>communist
>terrorist sympathiser
>niggerlover
These ideas can't survive on Sup Forums. Newfags need to lurk more.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Right that does it.

Playing Doom

Doom Slayer - Nigel Farage
Zombies - Remainers
Demons - EU
Oliva Pierce - Nicola Sturgeon
Samuel Hayden - Boris Johnson
VEGA - Sup Forums

His dad was so fucking based too, such a shame.

To head off any histerical, unthinking cucks who think he's going to drag us back in or give us EU-lite.

Why do so many people from both the left and right hate him? is it true he wants to remove the queen?

kill yourself my man

Hilary Benn is the only serious candidate there

Eagle sisters sound like special school autists when they speak

Jess "Did I tell you I'm working class" Phillips has one gimmick and it's already tired

> muh terrorist sympathizer
He said we shouldn't fuck up Libya and Syria and that Israel should leave Palestine alone
The oy vey terrorist began immediately after the latter

I call upon Lord Kek's blessing for Corybn's Revolution to expel Blairite scum and reinvent Labour.

Exactly. The past few hours have seen hoards of redditors try to confuse Brit/pol/, sow tension in Leave, meme Brosi away and shill Corbyn. That cunt will never be palatable.

No one likes him politically, but he helped secure brexit and is single-handedly killed the labour party

10/10

He pretends he's working class, by dressing in clothes from a charity shop and pretending to be man of the people. When in reality he grew up in an 11 bedroom mansion in Shropshire and never had a job outside of politics. He's richer than most conservatives.

They're shilling for Corbyn to purge blairites, which are ultimately the death of Britain if they got power. They're not pro-Corbyn.

Also, Boris is a fucking cuckold.

THIS

>is it true he wants to remove the queen?

Ha ha that's nothing. After the Paris shooting, he was interviewed and he said "I don't think the police should have shot the terrorists, it would have been better to negotiate."

He literally said he was friends with Hamas and Hezbollah, has been seen meeting with them and attending meetings with extremists, radicals and fundamentalists of Islam. He's also praised the IRA along with McDonnell. They're traitors and they should hang.

He called bin laden's death a tragedy and Hamas our friends. I listened to him on the radio last month refuse to say at PMQs that Hamas were not his friends at least a half dozen times. He is an IRA-sympathiser and supports ulster nationalism. He wants to open talks with argentina over the falklands. He is not our man.

It's better if Labour is locked into eternal war between Blairites and Corybinistas.

And Boris is fine.

Corbyn is decent. I'm not going to pretend with his views, but he aligns much more closely with the Labour voter base than any leader has for a long time.

Blairites are cancerous, and it's better for Britain to have a leader that's more reminiscent of Old Labour than to have the Tory Party and the Tory Party Lite.

Yes. And I like him for that.

That is why he'll never win an election he just isn't palatable for most Brits. Conservatives could fly me in make me leader and still win the next election as long as Corbyn is labour's leader.

>negotiating with terrorists
What a vile human being Corbyn is

No, Boris is not fine.
And no, it's not good if they're locked in a war because there's more Blairite MP's than there are to the left of them.

More like First President please just fuck off Scotland with your special snowflake principality at least Londoners treat their city-state discussion as a joke.

Libya bombed muh planes and funded der IRA. You won't get much support for Arab mick hucknall here.

Who's this semen demon?

> muh Hezbollah muh Shia terrorists
You do realize that Hezbollah is an anti-Israel guerilla group that doesn't do shit outside Lebanon? Unlike the Saudi funded kebab that snackbars here.
Hamas is the ruling party of Gaza, courtesy of Bush and his retarded "elections".
The only ones bothered by either of these groups are the chosen six gorillion

Oh shit hold onto your balls the righties are here

Jo "I died for a losing cause" Cox

Senpai I joined UKIP the moment I woke up on the 24th. I want a membership card as a souvenir for when I'm old and want to remember the time a generation of shitposters memed so hard that kek blessed us with ripping our fabric of reality and giving us an alternative timeline that was never meant to happen.

Also, UKIP deserves £30 for giving me the opportunity to vote to destroy the EU.

Dan Jarvis the serious candidate, anyone else is knowingly keeping his seat warm.

The problem is he won't run (yet). It depends if they can persuade him.

Should be Alan Johnson as interim leader.

Blairism is literally the worst ideology in the world, ever, even if it means we get kim jong un as head of labour it doesn't matter, anything to kill tony "rub our noses in diversity" blair.