75 proof alcohol and a pair of spiked brass knuckles to beat his wife with

>75 proof alcohol and a pair of spiked bras
FTFY

WASTED

>Please let my son die

This. He is a huge piece of shit.

What did he do???

>???
You are not permitted to post like that here, newfriend.

Im been here since 08. I just really want to know what the fuck Jackie did

???

stooge for chinese government. Treats his son like shit etc.

>Treats his son like shit etc
you mean his son brought shame on the famry

I read something about the shilling, but his son is a spoiled piece of shit failure. Jackie should kill him

Don't forget: Raging alcoholic, beats his wife.

It's literally just unfounded rumors and forced memes. Jackie dindu no trubble.

>Prease no more Aricepostels

Probably nothing, chinese have no souls

relevance

he beat his son once and promised to never do it again
had affairs and a bastard daughter
says mainland chinese shouldnt be free like taiwanese
considered a communist party shill
bout it. a lot of stuff could be chalked as chinese culture shit that westerners wouldnt agree with.

Just how long do you think a Chinese citizen would last internationally badmouthing the Chinese government?

The same government that regularly interns and executes hundreds of "dissidents" on a regular basis?

It's not America. You can't badmouth the state and get away with it like in the good ol' US of A.

Let's face it; America allows people to publicly cuck it. China doesn't.

He doesn't have to badmouth them, but he also has to shill for them. Nobody is making him go out in public and talk about how the smog in Beijing is just anti-government lies, or how Hong Kong should totally submit to the PRC (even though he himself marched for Hong Kong's autonomy and for free speech in the 90s).

Nobody is asking him to be some bold anti-PRC activist. We're just annoyed that he's actively shilling for them. It's especially annoying because he's from Hong Kong and his basically betraying his own people.

*but he doesn't also have to shill for them

USA is just as controlled. It's just done in a different way. It's alot more advanced and subtle. China's control of its population is very primitive. If you can believe it, the US "control grid" is worse, and is international.

Bullshit. The USA is not anywhere near as controlled, and the idea that it is gives far too much credit to the current elite and far too little credit to the old elite. The USA was deliberately designed to be a decentralized state. You can argue that certain factions hold a worrying amount of control over our population, but they're fragmented, which limits how strongly they can direct the country as a whole.

China's system, on the other hand, is highly centralized and directly controlled by Beijing.

Leave me alone!

>The USA is not anywhere near as controlled

It's a different kind of control, and is more advanced. You think you're free, but you're not. Without trying to sound disrespectful, you have no idea how much money and manpower goes in to influencing and monitoring your opinions. Especially now with social media. China does it openly, where people over here think we're free. We're "free" to a degree, but not really. I say the US is more controlled because the infrastructure and techniques are more advanced, more developed, and more money is involved.

>It's a different kind of control, and is more advanced. You think you're free, but you're not. Without trying to sound disrespectful, you have no idea how much money and manpower goes in to influencing and monitoring your opinions.

You're missing my point. I'm saying that the control is fragmented. There are different factions with wildly different opinions all fighting for control, and the existence of free speech (for the time being) further erodes that control. Fox and the Koch Bros have their little army, MSNBC and Soros have their little army, and there is a huge population stuck in the middle with no particular allegiance to either side who have to be swayed one way or another (look at the way party membership has been falling over the past 20 years).

China, at least when it comes to propaganda, is highly centralized, and there are strict nationwide limitations on individual freedoms that prevent this centralization from being weakened.

Two wieners.

Gee bill

for Sup Forums to start making profit