Are you actually supposed to throw your trash away at the theatre or is it understood that you just dump whatever you...

Are you actually supposed to throw your trash away at the theatre or is it understood that you just dump whatever you have on the ground for the theatre workers to pick up?

They understand that by throwing the trash down you create jobs

Do you pick up the plates and bring them to the kitchen to wash them after your meal at the restaurant?

No but I don't throw them on the ground either,

America hasnt invented public trash disposal yet.
give them 500 years, they'll get there.

As a movie goer you have been expected to pay around 40-60 for two people for tickets and random edibles/beverages. It's a silent agreement that you have decided to help the less fortunate by paying exorbitant fees to provide a career for some uneducated untalented smuck to clean up after more privileged individuals.

It is your duty as a movie goer to defecate in front of or on your seat after the viewing has been completed.

I throw away my own trash because I'm not a savage.

Just imagine how fucking disgusting those chairs are, you think they ever actually clean those cup holders/arm rests? Think of all the disgusting fucks that have been in and out of that theater, how many dicks and asshole residue is left on an armrest.

I don't have trash at the theater because I'm a normal weight person who doesn't need to eat constantly throughout their day.

exactly.
theaters are for disgusting poor people.

If you throw it in the trash, there will be no work left for the wagecucks to do and they'll be fired. Just leave it on the floor.

Wow. What an entitled piece of shit you are. You literally just threw away some poor fucks job. I bet you are white.

Well they don't exactly provide you with tables at the cinema

One guy pissed me off at a theater so I jerk off into condoms at home and scatter them around the theater as I leave.

Don't you fucking tell me there's enough butter.

If you throw the trash away, then the trash wins

Dump everything on the floor, make the wagecucks earn their pay.

I always by tons of extra shit (large soda, large popcorn, nachos, hot dog, slushy, candy) and dump most of it in the theater to make the biggest mess possible. Whenever I get the chance I go the extra mile and piss on the seats and drop a big shit in the isle.

Entitled wageshits want to make money without actually working? Not on my watch! CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

PICK

IT

UP

I need to stop ejaculating on fellow theatre goers.

When I went to the cinema the other day, there was a sign saying "Please help us to recycle by leaving your trash near your seat."

WAGEY

>having to sit in front of smelly trash the whole movie

yea nah its going on the floor

Sometimes I don't even eat the popcorn, I just get it to toss it on the ground.

>It is your duty as a movie goer to defecate in front of or on your seat after the viewing has been completed.

particularly if you thought the movie was shit. it's called voting with your anus.

Exactly what I thought of when I saw that.

I don't tip shit over but i do leave it under my seat

I don't know about you but whenever i throw my popcorn down after the cinematography ends the cinematheque falcons just fly in the cleaning gimps and they throw it right into the furnace room

I usually also piss on the floor

Honestly that looks really bad, I rarely get snacks anyway but its usually just the occasional soda cup or popcorn bucket left behind but never a mess like this

Yeah I even pour the ice-water from my soda cup on the popcorn to make it easier for the falcons to eat

It's like slurping your soup. In American culture leaving a mess in the theater shows that you enjoyed the film.

Interesting, here making a mess is a criticism to the theater that the movie was bad.

To be fair, it's that too.

I tend to notice theaters in predominantly black areas have the most trash left behind. Shit, when I saw Straight Outta Compton there was so much trash left behind.

Littering is also a bigger problem/much more prevalent in general among areas with a larger black population. Black people think throwing trash wherever is fine, SOMEONE is going to clean it up.

You're a dirty litterbug, that's what you are.

>pump butter into a cup
>pour it on my seat as i leave
fuck you wage shits

What is this? Is this really how cinema in the US looks like after the movie?

After I finish my large drink I piss in it so I don't miss a scene. I usually fill it at least halfway with rank smelling piss. Then I "accidentally" knock it over on my way out and disappear into the crowd.

There's usually more crab legs.

They don't give you plates either

Service is included in the overpriced tickets and munchies, which includes the service of cleaning after your trash, so why not make some if you're already paying for the disposal of it.

True kino is throwing your food at the screen afterwards.

Oh you aren't a neet?
You provide for youself to pay some jew landlord?
Then do your job.
C'mon you wageslave.
Do it!
Clean it up waigie.
Pick up my neet shit you fucking wagecuck!

>buy an Imax 3D ticket: $24
>buy a small coke: $4
>buy a small popcorn: $16
Nah, you can clean up this mess, you fucking shysters.

If you can make their day a bit easier with literally no effort why not do it, I would want someone to do that for me

guys we need shit in our seats after the show is over

that way we can create even more jobs for this economy

> no effort
> carrying waste to the bin when there is someone who is literally paid to clean up after you

Break the seats so the cinema has to buy more seats and create more jobs
Burn the whole cinema so they have to make a new one and create more jobs.
Nuke a city so they have to make another and create even more jobs.
Do it!
Fake an alien invasion!

do american theaters unironically look like that?

third world poohole

back when movie theaters were good, yes.

You know what's worse than sitting in a folding chair for two hours? Going to the movies and seeing every god damn film is sold out because the theater can only fit sixteen beds in the room, instead of 200 chairs.

I kinda miss Drive in Theatres.
Saw pirates of the caribbean in one, shit was comfy as fuck

What is this? Can you fuck during the film?

You can't

Do you just dump your cutlery and plates after you're done eating a restaurant?

Do you also dump shit-stained toilet paper on the floor after you're done using a public restroom?

Do you also take a shit or throw trash on the streets because workers will clean it up?

if you dont fuck during the film everyone else calls you a pussy until you cry and leave

I generally pick up whatever trash I have - which is generally pretty minuscule compared to some people - and either hand it to the staff waiting for people to leave to they can clean, or I find a trash can outside.

You know, like an adult.

Can I go alone and slip into bed with another couple?

what a fag

STRICTLY no singles

>you leave it on the table
>there's a receptacle under your asshole
>bins in public places

If there's not a bin in the theater I'll just put the empty boxes and bottles on the floor. It is an expensive luxury after all and I'm not a savage who throws trash around

how can you watch a movie lying down, I took my laptop to bed once to watch a movie, was not comfortable

Can you do it on me?

wagecuck detected

if it true how does it feel to know that some college kid trying to pay off his bills is out of a job because of cucks like you

>Do you just dump your cutlery and plates after you're done eating a restaurant?

yes. you leave them there. wtf. do you go wash the dishes there as well? well you probably do because you work there.
>Do you also dump shit-stained toilet paper on the floor after you're done using a public restroom?

yes

>Do you also take a shit or throw trash on the streets because workers will clean it up?

yes

#WrongToWork
#Accelerate
#FullCommunismNow
#FullyAutomatedLuxuryCommunism

Didn't realise Sup Forums was so #w0ke

me on the bottom left

Americans are fucking disgusting subhumans

I don't throw anything on the ground but I don't think it's rude. If you pay 10$ for a popcorn that includes the half minute it costs someone who makes $5 per hour to clean it.

They usually have bins though you messy fuck.

Uurhg, can you imagine the state of those sheets after a few of you messy fuckers have dribbled you garbage can sized buckets of popcorn, tacos and cola all over them, farting, pissing shitting and sweating the entire time. No way I would lay on them without a hazmat suit.

AHAHAHAA GET IT WE ACT LIKE WE JUST THROW TRASH AND LITERAL SHIT EVERYWHERE IN A THEATER CLAIMING WERE CREATING JOBS XD WHEN IN REALITY NONE OF US DO THAT WE THROW OUR TRASH AWAY BUT ON Sup Forums ITS FUN TO PRETEND WERE ASSHOLES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sup, comrade

people who shit on the streets obviously think it is normal to make a fucking mess and not clean up after themselves at a theater and vice versa. they're the scum of society.

theater workers are hired to (among other things) remove the left over trash, and that means picking up empty sodas and popcorn buckets. they're not hired to pick up trash off the floor, or wash the shitstains you left on a seat.

does generation z just lack any fucking sense of awareness that they think it is perfectly justifiable to throw fucking popcorn on the floor because some poor schlub will pick it up later? how do you fucks even eat that you leave so much fucking trash on the floor? you're not human, you're fucking worse than niggers.

this looks fucking retarded

and this is even more retarded

I know this is a meme, but where does the ''wagecucks at the cinema are only good for cleaning up your shit'' come from? You know they do more than that, right?
Right?

pick it up

PICK IT UP

PICK IT UP WAGEKEK

Your theatre has an isle?

Can't people just sit and enjoy a movie anymore?

Impressive

If there is too much work, they will just hire more workers

There is always willing people to do minimum wage jobs and pick up after us

At least put up some screens between those beds

at least they don't have their shoes on

How much cum do you think has been washed from these sheets until this picture was taken?

>They will just hire more workers
Yeah, no.

seems to have had a fairly natural emergence over many many threads about either going the theatre alone, which has morphed into people who never leave the house making up stories about shitting in cups and throwing it at people in a darkened cinema, I dunno why, to feel better about themselves, perhaps?

bravo amerifats

At least we dont get blown up halfway through the move shitskin

look at this absolutely triggered redditor

adorable

I hate people who think having beds at a cinema is a good idea. Really really hate them

>Do you also take a shit or throw trash on the streets because workers will clean it up?
I do the first part but I'm still waiting for the workers.

It's called creating jobs.

You should be thankful for the people here that ensure that lower classes still find an occupation. It's not fun or pretend to behave in a less dignified manner than you're used to just because the environment calls for it and you want to help out of the goodness of your heart.

It's not my piss that makes the seats wet, it's the tears I have to shed internally for the less fortune in this world.

What's /r9k/ doing here?