Germany appreciation thread

Germany appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bertelsmann-stiftung.de/en/topics/aktuelle-meldungen/2017/august/clear-progress-for-integration-of-muslims-in-western-europe/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-refugees-spend-20-billion-euros-2016-angela-merkel-crisis-budgets-middle-east-north-africa-a7623466.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AKjzEG1eItY
youtube.com/watch?v=oAHRp7jjaOg
youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my daughter gets raped by niggers on a daily basis but luckily Germanistan has a budget surplus
t. Hans

I only like Austrians

lmao this

>record surplus
good, they're gonna need reserves

Gee, thank you Norway

>Poland
>Greece
>Namibia

gypsie tier

Why does Sup Forums need to mention their interracial cuckolding fantasies in every thread?

good lads, with seizures but overall good lads

Thomas Mann is the mann :3

Merkel is a very competent and strong leader leading a very highly skilled population with a good work ethic. Bravo Germany.

This cuck race will go extinct in my life time. Feels good

>loans available for almost no interest
>instead of taking cheap loans and working on much needed structural renovations decide that now is the time to work on your debt and that you must slowly and creepingly privatize rail, roads, education, healthcare and so forth
Literally the entire current government deserves a good gassing.

Pretty sure that's a female black butt. Nothing wrong with female black butts.

>we have about the same percentage of people living under the poverty line as fucking Portugal but hey at least we have a budget surplus
bravo, germoney

The germans are a disgusting race of easily manipulated mongrels, they deserve every little bit of shit they get.

t-they're okay

aww thanks polan

Portugal is not a poor country, avec do caralho

shut up poorfag

np

You know your country has problems when you start comparing yourselves to sub-saharan Africa.

I wish we had a budget surplus and no debt like the Germans.

you're welcome

German sounds cool and I like the federal system that Germany has

Our federal system is a joke, it's federal in name only, the Feds (Bund) rule every state (Länder) through financial aid. If someone goes against the Bund they simply stop giving them money. There is no real autonomy like in the US.

Germany is super, best country in the world desu.

Anyone hating is confirmed jelly.

I like British history and language

Brexit gone and fucked any possibility of that eh?

A public budget surplus never seems like a good thing to me, just means that much more money was stolen from the private sector and citizens' pockets

if it's my fantasy, it's your reality

having your daughter raped by niggers is your fantasy?

>56%

How much is that now? Did it pass 20 trillion?

*inhales*

n-no

Not surprising with all those engineers and doctors

Italians are a disgusting race of easily manipulated pasta mafia mongrels with gay haircuts who deserve all the shit that is happening to them.

You do realize, that this surplus is sucked out of the other countries?

I'm German and I will vote for the SPD (far left) and communists in this election.

I really hate this country.
I will post the voting card when it's time

I would prefer if they just lowered the taxes until we no longer had a surplus but for some reason Germans love high taxes

Wow that's totally rad

madman

Doesnt matter either way. What matters is spending not tax rate. A goverment debt is just a promise to tax you even harder later.

The Germans still have a national debt m8.

Then get in your car and run over some Germancucks, Mohammed

good

Repatriate 31 billion of US dollars in gold (25 billion euros). Manage to have only 18 billion as surplus.

You must be retarded for by happy about that.

As much as I detest Merkel, what's wrong with this?
>Not loaning
Good idea, right? Make sure that surplus stays rather than adding on to the debt.

>Privatization
Nothing wrong with this. It's the government reducing its own size and power and lowering the tax burden of the citizens.

In guten Zeiten Rücklagen bilden, in schlechten Zeiten schuldenfinanzierte Konjunkturprogramme auflegen. Wir machen es genau richtig. Der Staat muss antizyklisch handeln. Die Unternehmen können jetzt gern Schulden machen, Privatpersonen auch, aber nicht der Staat.

Ronny, bitte. Rede nicht von Dingen, von denen du nichts verstehst.

Tell me exactly how.

But you can only vote if you're 18 or older, Kevin.

>Brazilian accounting
No wonder you live in favelas.

Why do you think i live in a favela?

Also, my home is way bigger then the average size of your nation cuck shed.

well to be fair it's not that he specifically included sub-Sarahan Africa... it's that he removed North America and Europe from the top of the graph

then perhaps you should have screwed Italy, Greece, and Spain by turning the EU into your personal export zone and refuse to grant communal monetary policy (only fiscal).

Good. They can pay reparations

>Why do you think i live in a favela?
Because you say stupid things.

Amen brother

Daily reminder that if germany takes real power in europe once again it wild be instantanely nuked by four nation all at the same time

no it won't because our location is too central.
You would damage too many neighbors with it.
Also IF shit gets real then US will just do some stuff like kill whoever is in power or something.
You know, jew magic.

>reserves
>left wing politicians

>poverty line

Is subjective, Jean-Jaque.
The "poor" line here is at nearly 1000€ for a sigle person. While we have some of the lowest living costs in Europe.
1000€ is more than the average wage in most of eastern Europe.

I just can't wait to see the show, your nation is too arrogant not to risk it

same and true.
But I think your hunger for our complete destruction is not going to be satisfied. sry

pay reparations to Poland now pls

How are they managing a surplus with all the mohameds sucking on the welfare system? Truly impressive if so.

t.

1 Million immigrants and we still have a surplus.
Really makes you think.

Good job.
What will it be used for?

Honestly it might be smart to use some of the money for German Language classes for them.

I enjoy your bavarian holidays, and the fact that you know which foods to pickle.

wew fugees are truly better than gold huh mister Schulzie?

Why?
T-they are going to leave soon, r-right?

he has a good point, but he didn't say he loves getting refugees

You tell me, what's the plan, Jan?

this board used to love Germans until the refugee crisis, very fickle

I wish we had money.

I think it was decided to set aside the surplus for the refugees. Next xear the surplus will be even bigger and the government plans to spend it on daycare and infrastructure.

this board used to shit on greece until ... wait it never stopped.

PAY DENBTS

They should restrict refugees to buy only German products, nothing would change public option faster than if locals saw them as a cash injection
for German businesses rather than a tax burden.

actually we don't, because everyone is in national debt in some way at the moment.

They need to learn the language and you need to make them get jobs.

I can't see many of them wanting to work in Germany when they are living better now on welfare than they did in their home countries while working.
You need to make them work somehow, if you don't make them work you will never have a surplus again

just for that, I'm going to make my next 500 posts about the refugee crisis, how Germany messed up and how their wives are getting fucked by Ahmed

Language is important, too. But putting them to work comes first:
>"it is in Germany and Switzerland that Muslims are most successful in integrating into the job market. In both these countries, the rate of gainful employment among Muslims no longer differs from that of the total population."
bertelsmann-stiftung.de/en/topics/aktuelle-meldungen/2017/august/clear-progress-for-integration-of-muslims-in-western-europe/

Getting down debt to Maastricht allowed levels, infrastructure investments and a slight tax reduction.

hahaha

To be fair, the man in the top right is very happy to have a bath. I wouldn't blame him for appreciating working plumbing

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-refugees-spend-20-billion-euros-2016-angela-merkel-crisis-budgets-middle-east-north-africa-a7623466.html

Your budget surplus could have been 40 billion, but you spent 20 billion on rapists and sexual assaulters.

Hopefully the EU takes your surplus and gives it to the Southern Europeans whose economies you've destroyed with fiscal policy.

lmao
>OMG NO!!! USAIN BOLT VISITED THE OKTOBERFEST

Also, nice of you Norwaybro, and to get to the actual topic of this thread, here are some nice compositions from famous German musicians, hope you enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKjzEG1eItY

youtube.com/watch?v=oAHRp7jjaOg

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA

No, the budget surplus of the year before that was used to pay for it. Also the money goes to local construction companies who build the houses or local social workers and german teachers. Only a small sum is given to the refugees themself and even then they have to buy food and clothes which stimulates the economy.

>even then they have to buy food and clothes which stimulates the economy.
Can you convince your government to freely give me clothes and food too then, if it's stimulating?

Really starving here, all I've had today was stirfried broccoli

this

>meanwhile in Germany

No