Britain is finished

It has given up a 16% voting share and veto powers to one of the worlds largest trading blocs.

It is still going to have to accept 70-90% of EU rulings in order to be in the EEA.

It is still going to have to accept free movement of people in order to be in the EFTA.

The UK will still have to pay into the EU pot, but will get none of the say in how it's run.

The farmers and fishermen all over the UK are going to have to survive without CAP.

No more EU research grants for British Universities.

No more EU structural funds for places like Wales and Cornwall (and other poor places the national govt failed to invest).

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give money to the EU
>they give it back to us for stuff
>"where would you be without us helping you out with EU funding???"

get fucked, son. we're crashing this union with no survivors.

pants on head

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP and vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.

What's the point of UKIP's existence if they've achieved independence? Bit silly really

This isn't about us.

It's about sending a message to the globalist power.

The fire rises, brother.

What's that on your flag cuck?

fuck the eu

youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

FTSE Futures Live
As on Monday, 27-Jun-2016 12:57am, UK Time

banterstamp

Pretty sure one of the reasons for the brexit was that eu bureaucrats are appointed are not elected and therefore not accountable to the public for the policy decisions that they make

I'm pretty sure all of us interested in "facts" and "critical thinking" realize what a disaster Brexit is, you really don't have to bother posting it.

Do you elect civil servants in Canada?

The EU council of ministers is elected.

The EU parliament is elected.

Moron.

Its this kind of uninformed chav idiocracy that just fucked the uk

Fuck off wog

Britain is/was a globalist power.

You sent a message to yourselves.

A suicide note.

FPBP PLUS DUBS

FUCKING LOVE YOU DAD

KEK WILLS THE EU DESTRUCTION

>I have no idea how shit works

>It is still going to have to accept 70-90% of EU rulings in order to be in the EEA.
We won't need to be in the EEA in order to trade with Europe.
Will the USA be in the EEA?
>No
China?
>No
Anywhere else?
>NO!

Idiot.

>coming from the nation who wanted independence from central government and burecarts so badly they formed a militia army and took on the world's greatest empire

i thought the irish would be happy for the UK, if anyone should understand it is you.

My civil servants arent the only ones with the right to propose legislature

The EU is in terminal decline.
The UK will not be paying EU taxes, for fucks sake.

The British fishing industry will be free from EU quotas, you imbecile. They can spend money on whatever they want, instead of paying the EU to pay them to pay the EU to pay them. What a freaking insane system Gurrumul

>The EU is in terminal decline.

- Says increasingly nervous man

I'm so nervous man, with rates of dissatisfaction in the EU increasing all over the zone.

Is that a proxy? You krauts should use your own stinking flag

I think you're mislinking, leaf. I'm sure you meant for that post to go to an American user, not some Irish one.

I would if I was a Bong. Good on you lot for giving the EU the boot. The EU is a fucking scam.

very over.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

>During talks with Thatcher, China planned to invade and seize Hong Kong if the negotiations set off unrest in the colony. Thatcher later said that Deng told her bluntly that China could easily take Hong Kong by force, stating that "I could walk in and take the whole lot this afternoon", to which she replied that "there is nothing I could do to stop you, but the eyes of the world would now know what China is like".

Yeah alright m8

I think you'll find Brexit increases satisfaction across the continent

FPBP

OP UTTERLY AND LITERALLY BTFO
how will he ever recover???

Frexit, Dexit, and Itexit (not to mention Grexit) are all on the cards according to polls me old son

>all the countries that hate the EU have referenda banned by their constitutions
my sides

You are wrong on all points. The most concerning is your exchange of money for sovereignty.

The attached image will be implemented this coming week and a declaration that the EU is now perpetual. No one can leave! Britain, by their love of God and Country above the pound, Mark, France, euro tin shit, or shekel no longer decides for free men. If you continue your EU threats you will disband faster than we anticipated.when you, EU, goes from trade to laws, rules, and military forces, you damned yourself.

The EU IS DEAD!.Let's see who picks up the shekels.

Notaproblem when Marine Le Pen and Wilders come to power