Anyone takes dates to shows?

Anyone takes dates to shows?

Does having a qt who isn't into post-rock ruin the experience?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 10.08.51 PM.png (1130x692, 451K)

yes. go alone. hopefully your experience will be better than mine.

story time user

Yea I want to hear now too

>Went the show in Rhode island not to long ago
>excited to see my favorite band GY!BE live in a sold out set
>get in line and everything goes smoothly
>take my seat
>bored out of my mind while we wait for the opening act
>opening sucked ass
>opening act sets ends
>get up to go use the rest room
>super excited that they're up next
>take my piss and head back to my seat
>my seat close to the stage is taking by a other people and too beta to tell them to fuck off
>have to sit way in the back
>"no worries, at least I still get to see my favorite band live"
>sit down in the back
>hoping they play Providence, my favorite song and ironically it's the city they're playing in that night
>band starts playing
>they only play songs off their new album which I did not like
>keep getting distracted by the number of faggots getting up and opening the door I'm next to me get more stupid ass beer
>20 seconds can't be by without some faggot coming either in or out
>the light from the outside is fucking distracting
>couple comes in late and sit next to me
>the boyfriend is bored and looks at his phone with the brightness all the way
>too beta to tell him to turn it down
>people keep coming in and out
>can't even see the band because it's dark up front and its too bright where I was sitting
>annoyed and can't move to another seat because there isn't any available
>get pissed off and sit there in disappointment
The only thing that saved this concert for being complete ass for me was them playing Moya and some drunk guy falling over a trash can and laughing at him. I swear, literally half the people there didn't even go to watch them, they just went to get drunk and post on their social media how much of a faggot hipster they are.

I saw GY!BE live in Minneapolis last weekend and the asshole who walked in and stood directly in front of me kept grabbing and vigorously making out with his melanin queen gf and it pissed me off a lot. Later on he got so wasted he could barely stand up and he almost fell into me a few times, which was pretty funny

>literally half the people there didn't even go to watch them, they just went to get drunk and post on their social media how much of a faggot hipster they are
this. I was at their philadelphia show, and some absolute faggot thought it would be just hysterical to, in the middle of their intro drone, yell out "the car's on fire!". If that weren't enough, some equally autistic faggot thought it would be great to reply, "and there's no one at the wheel!"
all right in the middle of the very first note/drone of the show. Fucking ruined it for me. Nevermind the two faggots that were right behind me
>bandmates walk out during first song as they begin
>Efrim finally comes out
>faggot behind me: *gasps* Efrim!
I could literally hear the soy pouring out of his mouth

btw opening act for this tour was p good don't knock it user

if you for some fucking reason actually want to take a girl to see godspeed you fat redditor in 2018 i hope she breaks up with you

reddit, melon, and internet culture in general has ruined any merit that indie music or indie scenes had. Now retarded college uncool millenial fucks are out here ruining everything while posting their faggot ass memes on twitter

>seat
shiggy diggy????

Is it ok if I'm a retarded college uncool millenial fuck but I go to concerts alone and leave my phone off the entire time

yes, just shut your mouth and try not to blurt out memes and talk about fantano and death grips and shit

what else would you expect from a boring fucking band like gods pee

Ott was right.

wow you are all miserable fucks

OP, take your gf as long as she isn't going to look at her phone the whole time and is open to less accessible music.

How the date goes could be a big indicator of whether she is real gf material or not. If she ISN'T you may miss out on a dope solo GY!BE experience

the opening act was pretentious as fuck. maybe it's because I'm not into nosie rock and stuff like that.

you sound like a melonfag. Godspeed is fucking cringe

go listen to video game OSTs you mong

>go to concert alone
>get out of your seat
>surprised when it's stolen because you didn't go with anyone to save it for you
>too beta to complain
>sit all the way at the back
>distracted by a fucking light
>too beta to complain
>only has the balls to complain to himself about how other people aren't enjoying his shitty band
holy fuck dude you sound like such a pathetic loser i feel sorry for you

video game osts are also cringe, fucking dweeb musics

>expecting women to genuinely enjoy crescendo-core garbage

whatever dude, take a qt with you. watch as she feigns interest and fights the urge to tweet about it. she'll most likely excuse herself to the bathroom and sit on the shitter with a heavy sigh, psyching herself up to endure just 2-3 more hours of a boring fucking shitfest with the consolation that she'll never have to see your boring pretentious ass again

>noise rock
there's your misunderstanding

this is the most beta shit ive ever read in my life

>implying it isn't exactly what 99% of women would do
there's nothing beta about knowing how women think. you'll understand once you spend less time on the internet and more time actually talking to women

you sound like you've had terrible experiences with women. maybe you should raise your standards or be less bitter about life.

smile once in a while.

I asked the person next to me if he could hold my seat for me, but apparently he didn't. and why the fuck would you spend $30 just to get drunk not listen to the music? if you want to get drunk, go to a fucking bar or spend the money on a 6 pack. I can already tell that you're faggot.

it was literally just noise

no. i've had great experiences with women, because i know what they enjoy and i know how to entertain them. i don't just drag them into activities they don't give a fuck about and expect them to magically become "patricianised" by a single show.
>smile once in a while
only a feminised bitchboy would say that. have fun hanging around on Sup Forums and hoping for a lay from your 6/10 while the men you've always envied bang hotties without even trying.

>asking a stranger to save a seat for you
why do you assume they give a fuck? and that they aren't also too beta to stop people taking it?
>why the fuck would you spend $30 just to get drunk not listen to the music?
hmmm i also wonder why people spend $200 on a ticket to a music festival just to get blasted on acid and coke, and fuck each other in their tents. it's about having fun, retard. nobody bonds over a show, they bond over seeing each other's faces morph and contort into outlandish goblin expressions as the mushrooms begin to kick in. the music is just background filler.

>Why do you assume they give a fuck
because it's common courtesy, you jackass. Not everyone is a bitter faggot, like you.
>hmmm i also wonder why people spend $200 on a ticket to a music festival just to get blasted on acid and coke, and fuck each other in their tents. it's about having fun, retard. nobody bonds over a show, they bond over seeing each other's faces morph and contort into outlandish goblin expressions as the mushrooms begin to kick in. the music is just background filler.
this is by far the stupidest shit I've ever read in my life. please unironically kys

spoken like a true autistic shut-in with no friends

says the pathetic edgy beta male

the truth has an edge, you pussy. you seriously think "normies" - or whatever you pathetic sad fucks call socially apt, well-adjusted people - actually care about music so much that they'll quietly sit wide-eyed with their hands in their laps? it's nothing but entertainment. it's a backdrop for wild rides and dumb regrettable experiences that connect people a hundred times more deeply than 10,000 pretentious pseudointellectuals in an arena endlessly posturing to each other about how that chord or lyric resonated with them.
but i wouldn't expect a loser neet on Sup Forums of all places to know - or care - about that. the grapes are sour as fuck but they'll always be in the back of your head.

i take my mom

aw that's sweet user

>edgy 16 year old pretends literally nobody enjoys music anymore
l m a o

>intro drone

kek

i never said that but nice job missing the point. i'm just saying that normal well-adjusted people aren't autistic about music like Sup Forums are. they enjoy a healthy balance of activities, music being one of many. only autists obsess over a single aspect of their life, and chances are some of your favourite artists care less about their own music than you do.