Post what city you live in and what Sup Forums related problems you are experiencing

Post what city you live in and what Sup Forums related problems you are experiencing.

Derby: Shitskins everywhere, corrupt council who burn down inconvenient buildings and NO FUCKING PUBLIC TOILETS.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rotherham

Say no more, lol

You have my deepest sympathies.

Tuscaloosa

Nothing

New York.

None.

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be deceived into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.

Farage will never make it, best we can hope for is a reformed conservative or labour party

Montgomeryfag here, soon to be heading back to Tuscaloosa for fall semester. Enjoying the heat, fellow Alabamian?

You sure?

At least there are no jew in new york, right?

what do you need public toilets for you worthless bottom feeder chav scum ? Don't you have a place to live ?

:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Helsinki
Unemployment

St. Louis

Niggers

My neighbours accused me of racism because I called her a dirty paki.
These shitskins always playing the race card

Well, she kind of has a point, not that there is anything wrong with it

Los Angeles

Just cuck my shit up tbqhwyf

St Helens, there are some Polish or Lithuanians or whatever eastern scum they are that live in the apartment next to mine, sometimes they're up throughout the night talking in their slav language and I can't fucking sleep.

>Cheyenne

Absolutely no problems other than trashy white people.

>Well, she kind of has a point
paki detected

London
Hmm...

Manchester
Darky Malarkey and Muslim(and black) rape

Some people actually leave their homes sometimes m8

>42% Black
That should tell you everything you need to know.

I am not pakistani, I am white british. I said there was nothing wrong with it. Can you read?

No thanks.
I chequed them, though.

Boston, Lincolnshire

Entire white British population being condemned as racists for such a high Leave vote (76%)

I hate this city

canberra
nothing to do, cold as all fuck and every cunt is a labor/greens supporter

Manchester, two girls slapped me for voting Brexit.

After discussion, they admitted they had no idea about any of my stated reasons for doing so. (Trade deals, markets, legislation, detrimental human rights act overriding law etc).

Their one reason for remain? Muh minimum wage.

Alright Abdul, don't blow me up

Leicester.

The biggest problem is that we might lose Mahrez and Kante, but at least Vardy's staying.

Raleigh, NC. Status symbol for nigs to fuck white women, leave them single with a little mulatto shit. Also, hispanics have taken so many damn jobs.

>Stockton, Ca

Ilegals, spics/niggers/gangs, homeless camps and beggars downtown, city is broke and one of the only cities to declare bankruptcy I believe, infrastructure is old and crumbling, a lot of crime especially assault and car jacking, random parts of the city smell like rotting eggs, other California bullshit

Melbourne,

Unpredictable weather and shit liberal uni students.

Shanghai

>0.01% of the population is black
>no drugs
>good food everywhere

Colorado Springs

our roads are crumbling, and homeless people are migrating here in droves for legal weed.

Poland. KOD shills, no proper gun laws yet (waiting for Korwin to get into sejm already..), nothing to do in my 15,000 town and in one year i'll probably go to Gdańsk, Szczecin or Poznań.

i went to colorado in 2014 and even then there were tons of homeless people begging for weed money

i feel bad for you guys it was really bad in colorado springs, boulder and denver

>Seattle

It's Seattle.

sup stocktoner! Fremonter here

P.s. you're in the shittiest area around here

Tell me more about CS. I've been staying there for 2 nights only as I was on my grand US roadtrip, and I stayed mainly for visiting the Garden of the Gods (which by the way is easily one of my top 10 natural sceneries) - and I kept reading about how CS always ends up in the top X whatever most liveable cities in the US. But it seemed a bit like a shithole to me, I kept running into crazy old women who kept mumbling about terrorists..

i used to live there in the 90s

it is a shithole only because of the army base so degenerates from all over are stationed there

Sup Fremont! I know Stockton sucks I'm moving soon hoping to get hired at Tesla in Fremont

How did they know you voted brexit?

How old were they?

Rural SE North Carolina.

Problems: Niggers, Niggers, and More Niggers.

Couldn't resist pham. I then submitted it. The idea of some millinel handling my dick ballot made me so hard

Australia, you never disappoint.

My God that place is a shithole. How old are you?

As what? To keep Elon Musk from killing himself?

>tfw people think Tesla and his other "business ventures" will not collapse when Trump comes in and stops subsidies

I live in Sup Forums city.

Too many immigrants from Reddit, too much degeneracy. Too many posts idolising leftist stupidity.

What the fuck man. That's like stretching silly putty out into a newspaper or some shit

So you can go hard with phimosis?

Took me a few seconds.

Natick, liberals everywhere. Got my car window smashed (In a really rich town) for having a Romney sticker on it in '12. I wore a MAGA hat and got a rock thrown at me by my neighbor of 15 years.

It is pretty shit man.

Do you have a foreskin?
How come you voted, yet you have an Australian flag?
How did you vote?
Also shit like this is why I have OCD

Aberdeen

Full of SNP traitor cucks

London.

I'm having massive problems to resist the urge to turn up to the forthcoming 'anti-fascist' marches equipped with a baseball bat after what they did to Lauren Southern.

As a production associate starting at $5k a month, I could give a fuck about what Trump will do down the line man it's a great gig

If they spilled blood from you then you could've sued them for assault

Ft Carson has doubled since then, MP's patrol Tejon st on the weekends.

Brighton

Oh holy living fuck it's like hell here.

I just stretch it every night b4 bed. Also helps out when I have my coke in one hand and icecream in the other. Get to eat juicy nuggets without having to pick them up

Edmonton

NDP supporters everywhere, indians everywhere, university retards everywhere.

>Debrecen, Hungary
Shitskins, niggers everywhere - though they are attending uni but still. Also I hate humans in general so there is that.

honolulu, HI.

voters approved a 10-gorrilion dollar light rail project a few years ago and now its costing twice as much as the liberal, bought out politicians said it would.

there are also homeless people everywhere cause it doesn't get cold enough to kill them off in the winter.

and don't even get me started on the natives.

How can anyone ever match your shitposting dear Australia?

Oh gawd. Disgusting, the whole thing about austrialia being descendants of criminals seems to be real now, freak.

There's a hair on that nugget.

>no drugs

Hahahaha, oh wow

Salt Lake City

Mild homeless/hippy presence, otherwise it's pretty based. Proximity to Colorado is the only drawback.

Glasgow

if you publicly espouse non-leftie views you are unofficially blacklisted in any sorta social scene and uni

>Ipswich, Suffolk

Quite a few art students and lefties, and a decent amount of immigrants, though they're mainly concentrated in one area of town.

>tfw I live in that part of town

Apart from that I can't complain, it's alright

>58% leave

Bradford.

You think you got fucking problems.

Oldham

Pakistan V.2

I'm moving out as soon as possible.

What happened to Scotland? My dad was from the slums of Govan and he was the most red-pilled man I ever knew.

Albacete

Unemployment and gypsies, but they are located in specific neighbourhoods.

Vancouver

The Chinese gangs haven't run all the Muslims out of town yet

Brighton (and Hove)

Out of towners who are druggies or londoners or students and think they fit in but they dont and everyone hates them. fucking hipster druggie cunts I hope they die

>Shanghai
>flag

I'm really fucking confused now

Chinese have to proxy or buy a pass to post because of spam

Glasgow

Parts of the city are turning into literal ghettos, although it hardly makes much of a difference given the place is already a shithole. Nicocuck Sturgeon and SNP knowingly turning a blind eye to actual issues in the country to chase after >muh referendum

Really hoping this second independence referendum gets shot down.

hey, i'm in tuscaloosa too! :DDDDD

oh, the neighbourhoods are still full of redpilled old guys, just anywhere near the city centre/West End is full of uni shits who run the city's social scene and it's shit being a 20-something

I live in the South Side and the people there are pretty redpill, at least the pub crowd

where you at, friend?

The Islamic Republic of Pollokshields :^) Shawlands and Govanhill before that, what about you?

fuck, is it bad there?

was Laurieston for a while, now Kinning Park

>loyal, working-class unionists everywhere

Massachusetts

fucking horde of niggers and liberals everywhere

bahahhahahaha

Naples

Beautiful city, mostly white, although the tourists suck.

My biggest problem is I'm too depressed and busy to go out and enjoy it :(

Milwaukee

so many niggers spics and hmong trash I cant breathe

Singapore

Too many immigrants flooding the job market. Squeezing and killing the middle class

What actual problems? Plz give examples of how they are ignoring them

Baltimore
Don't think i have to say more than just Baltimore

>bournemouth

nothing really, it's rather nice down here

I suppose the whole silicon beach thing might drive up property prices in the future but I hope to already own something by then so I only stand to benefit financially which is nice

Louisville no problems. Maybe shall issue CCW's and statute protected castle doctrine has something to do with it?