Was anything about this funny besides the music videos?

was anything about this funny besides the music videos?

>Hey Butt-heat Isn't that sign spelled wrong?

>Cool! Stupid chicks really put out.

HAAA I remember that one

>when beavis goes nuts with the saw
>lie detector episode
>twilight episode
>'i understand your frustration sir'
>when beavis cried
Most of them are from the latest season though t b h

number one, I order you to take a number two uhuhuhuh

So did they ever get laid?

this board sucks

Stewart did

>Cornholio
>Santa Butt-Head
>Principal McVicker

Millennial need to fuck off.

you kiddies today are fucking dumb

yeah heh-heh

uh.... like for you or something... heh

With no intention of insult it is one of the funniest things you'll ever watch, if you're in middleschool, it's the perfect balance of edgy and immature mixed with actually clever comedy.

I'm going to go with this.

I actually got kind of bored during the music videos. It wasnt that they were bad, I was just more interested in the regular show. Maybe if I was a teenager in those times, because in the reboot I liked their commentary on Jersey Shore and stuff.

The movie is kino

Why did they make fun of ween so much? Ween is the best fuckin plebs

I still laugh at the escalating sniggering while people talk to them all these years later

>sniggering
back to Sup Forums faggot we don't talk like that round here in these parts

>ding dong ditch
>ring the door bell, hide behind a tree and laugh
>one hour later
>still waiting and laughing

I used to watch this religiously as a kid. It was the most hilarious thing I've seen on tv then. Still holds up because of how it makes fun of complete idiocy these 2 dimwits are. They were the precursor to Jackass and all those late 90s-2000 shows like Wildboyz and Viva La Bam and others. The show was perfect, still is perfect because it is timeless in terms of how it reflects on society. OP, you're bait is faggotry.

Kill yourself today.

>TFW I had hours worth on a vhs tape from the channel 4 moron-a-thon

I was gutted when my mum taped over it

As a kid I thought it was all just penis and fart jokes, when I caught it on tv late night when I was much older I realized it was intended to be a scathing look at 90's youth culture, in that regard I think it's not only funny but accurate.

most of the time I was actually paying attention to the video and didn't even listen to what they were talking about and wished they would shut the fuck up

>it's a Beavis shows some signs of intelligence but Butthead makes fun of him so he stops and stays dumb
also Mr. Anderson is the best supporting character

>Highland

This is the name of the city, dont?
Btw since I smoked pot for the firts time the idea of they being pot smokers never got out of my mind.

They were too much of fucking losers to get any pot

Things like this is what made the original show so good. The new season tried too hard and failed to capture the charm of the original.