The New Death Grips Album Is A Lie

The new Death Grips album doesn't really exist, it's not written nor recorded, and even if it was, they're not going to release it.

The whole "Death Grips Is Online" campaign, instagram shitposts and the "features" are simply bait to get you dumb idiots to generate hype and attention, all so you can get slapped in the face when they actually call it quits (for real this time).

The current state of the band has never been worse, the tour they had with Ministry created even more animosity between the gang. The chemistry and kinship is simply not there between them.

The feeling of betrayal is essentially what they're trying to achieve as their last collective effort.

The World under the Trump Administration doesn't deserve a Death Grips album, there's nothing they can say that could fight the degeneracy, so the best thing they can do, the last big statement under the Death Grips name can only be

Silence

Attached: tumblr_o408fasyDy1s9m81jo1_1280.gif (1280x800, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPLaOkjkLSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up

>Death Grips
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1478808381857.jpg (900x702, 108K)

shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=MPLaOkjkLSU

It's coming out on the next blood moon. This time for real.

stupid and dumb post sorry i don't mean to bully but that's what the post is

Take your downvote you faggot

Ride here. Fuck you, nigger.

Frankly no.
Although, they are considering to release the original footage captured for their Interview 2016 compilation, but not officially. Hell, I might even leak it myself.
I'm just warning you guys.

shut up

>The World under the Trump Administration
what a retarded reason to stop making music, Jesus fucking Christ

>The World under the Trump Administration

Death Grips are apolitical tho.

>The current state of the band has never been worse, the tour they had with Ministry created even more animosity between the gang. The chemistry and kinship is simply not there between them.
why did this make me laugh

They toured with “wahhh America sucks” Ministry, so I’m not so sure about that fact, user.

It's not retarded, it's their way of combating the tyranny that Trump spreads all across the globe.

I mean, the Ministry tour wasn't only based on star-power, they were both pushing the Anti-Trump agenda (as everyone should), albeit Death Grips were not as vocal as Ministry.

Again, their way of combating that issue will be through not releasing the album, to show that their silence as artists will have a bigger impact than anything their contemporaries can ever do.

bait
also, politics don't belong in music and anyone who thinks otherwise deserves a bullet through the brain

Steroids came out though so fuck you with your political bullshit

Whelp, now this is pure bullshit. kys.

Everything (especially art) is an act of politics, in ways brainlets like you would least suspect.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 81K)

>brainlet
Aaaaand there goes any credibility you might’ve had. To make your association with Death Grips believable, you don’t use Sup Forums-specific lingo.

>implying the term brainlet hasn't been widely spread throughout social media

This is the absolute state of Sup Forums users, they still believe the site is wrapped in obscurity. That's cute, I must admit, adorable.

Also, Death Grips are Sup Forums associated act, in one way or another, they embrace internet culture, and this place (for better or for worse) is a part of it, so I don't see your point.

There's an old MC Ride interview where he states he doesn't trust anyone who puts faith in our government. I don't have a source unfortunately.

>This is the absolute state
screwed up again.

>the tyranny that Trump spreads all across the globe.
What tyranny? From what I see, the entire world hates Trump for the most part, and the guy has barely done jack in his home country, so you can't really do much to say he's a tyrant here, either. He's definitely got a big mouth, but he acts on almost none of it and what he does act on usually gets shot down by the rest of the people making decisions. Also, Trump doesn't give two shits about Death Grips' agendas, so their silence means nothing. The only thing that will happen is a new musician will take up their niche and a bunch of pretentious college kids are gonna get mad. Who fucking cares?

new copy pasta?

>explaining the purpose behind something
>death grips
Better luck next time, my friend.

>Although, they are considering to release the original footage captured for their Interview 2016 compilation, but not officially. Hell, I might even leak it myself.

>literally zero proof

lmao

wow another gay ass death grips conspiracy theory that wont come true, fags like you have been trying to pull this since the money store, get a job!

you are the type of guy to call out "reddit spacing"

idk i wouldnt say that necessarily, i think its acceptable if justified. not saying i want music where they are trying to instill obviously radical viewpoints and just senseless bitching, but many prominent political based records have came out throughout history that i personally enjoy.

Art literally revolves around politics you pea brain

lol what tyranny?

He's well liked overseas lol. Obama was perceived as the warmonger after mowing over Libya.

Western Europe, North Korea, and South and Central America don't seem to agree

>not being a complete cucktard
>not taking action to actively destroy the white race
>tyranny

this is an obvious bait thread anons, sage if you feel like responding and move along

wait was this posted by zach ?

if ur for real post some faggot, like a ten second snippet

that would mean he's apolitical????

you sound just as retarded as those fucking kendrick lamar faggots obsessing about the stupid theories for damn. you were more than likely one of them.

Thought you were sincere up until muh trump administration

go back to tumblr where you got that pic from

Death Grips doesn't care about your surface reality. They live in 5D.

A silece from the artits could actually have an enormous impact on the population.

How epic would it be
and it was all started by dg

Andy here, thanks man

Hahahaha

then leak it and prove you're legit

This is funny.

the one with alec empire

>lists the literal who's and other shitty regions that deserve to burn
ahahahahahahhahaa