When did you realise you were to smart for movies?

when did you realise you were to smart for movies?

>used to think I was a films buff, watched at least 5 daily hours of movies or tvshows
>in the last weeks I started dropping movies when I realised they weren't going to nourish my soul not tell something I haven't heard before

>watch movie in 4x speed with subtitles
>can read about 90% of what happens
>the other 10% can be filled in with cliches without losing anything of importance

>tell something I haven't heard before

There is nothing new out there.

>not watching foreign movies without subs
If you actually care about films you should be able to watch it without understanding the dialogue

If you care that much about dialogue go read the script instead of watching the movie

>Being a slow reader
This is hell, though. I did this for a few miscellaneous minor movies. Realized it is 99% the same experience.

When did you realise you were to smart for movies?

>to

kys

>tfw to smart to fall for your memery

>tfw yt only has 2x speed
new media they said.

>TOO! IT'S TOO

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Childhood is when you enjoy feature films. Adulthood is when you realize television is a superior medium of art.

Nah. character development is for babbies. So are plots. The only thing worth paying attention to in this medium is the cinematography and the aesthetic of the film. Television directors don't even care about those things.

Childhood is when you think "film is a visual medium". Adulthood is when you realize it's also a narrative medium.
This is why so many children and manchildren enjoy animes and Refn flicks with their vibrant, flashy colors, and absolutely no substance.

I'm to smart for movies... or else

>download a 2hr movie's script
>read it in 10 minutes
>welp

And what have you replaced it with? Please don't tell me with more browsing of the same old comfort memes on Sup Forums. Sounds like you're just getting old and complacent. Mental stimulation too much of a challenge anymore.

Dunno yet, probably focus in studies

In that case, godspeed in your studies.

Man, these are getting weird...

studies of what brocito

WTF stop it cant get crazier than this...

>being this autistic

The intelligent man's fetish

just stop this is hurting my brain man....

i cant imagine it getting nuttier than that

>tfw to intelligent too watch movies

I know that feel

republicans have pepe

why dont redditor democrats take intelligent wojak?

wojack is to smart for them