How does Sup Forums lose weight? I'm 6'1 and just hit 300 lbs and think it's time to stop being such a big guy

How does Sup Forums lose weight? I'm 6'1 and just hit 300 lbs and think it's time to stop being such a big guy.

low carb

eat meat + fresh vegetables

and then when you hit a target go to the gym

stop drinking soda

That's what I was thinking but man carb cravings are a bitch

Just eat less you fucking faggot, it's the easiest thing in the world. Eliminate soda and alcohol and you're halfway there.

Gaining weight, now that's hard.

Eat less. When you feel like you need to eat more, eat the right things. Can't go wrong with grilled chicken and vegetables. Exercise regularly and do something that gets you moving that you enjoy for it's own sake. Basketball, bicycling, and tennis are good. Go to the gym if you can and lift some weights. Look up online specific exercises.

it's pretty easy tbqh I lost 30lbs in like a month eating a shitton of eggs and tuna and then some kind of meat + vegetable for dinner

you don't even have to eat that much less if it's low carb just don't eat shit and your body won't want it anymore

>gaining weight
>hard
kek

Eat less and exercise more, it's as simple as that

That shit looks delicious. Wish we had fast food like that in Europe, it's all crap over here.

Take this fatass board to /fit/ so you can spend two days realizing there's no magic exercise diet routine to get you laid by summer.

>Gaining weight is hard

Wot? Just eat more

>exercise more
Don't even need to do that. Just restrict calories. Lost 200 pounds in a year with MyFitnessPal, I shit you not.

>this is the average 4cuck

As someone who has lost 200 pounds...

Burn more calories then you consume. It's simple.

Figure out a system that works for you. I'd advise tracking your calorie intake for a week, just so you can see how much you are actually eating then just make a conscious effort into eating less, exercising more.

More people are overweight now than not so yeah makes sense.

Visit /fit/
Read the sticky

I lost 70 pounds over the course of about 18 months just watching what I ate, I cut out a lot of sugar and saturated fat and tried to eat less than 2000 calories a day

Some people literally can't do it. I've met them. They have a hard time putting on the tiniest amount of weight even lifting and eating as much as they can every day.

thats some good lookin 'za

>30lbs in like a month
A pound a day, even with water weight that's impressive

>low carb meme

Holy shit are people still falling for this?

>be me
>lose 80lbs
>have good healthy weight and size now
>still be flabby as fuck

How do I reduce my bodyfat %

Only eat fermented foods.

Stop drinking soda/alcohol every week.
Cut down on your portions slightly, especially carbs. You'll still be full.
If you want snacks, go for fruits and vegetables.
If you still want candy go for something higher quality like good dark chocolate rather than mountains of crackers or chips or something.
Rudimentary exercise like taking your bikes somewhere, doing stretches or taking a walk at least a few times a week.

Stick with this and it's easy - I lost like 30 pounds with not much effort.

Admit to yourself that you are an addict. Proceed from there.

>lose 100 lbs
>look even worse (loose skin, flabby)
>why the fuck am I starving myself to still look like shit?
>fuck this
>gain 160 lbs
life is hell

it's ok if you wanna count calories and still eat your pizza rolls fatty

I'll be eating fresh food and not giving a fuck :^)

all I ate before I started was trash so yea it stagnated after that initial weight loss but still going down

Is Paleo better than Keto?

I don't have loose skin but I am flabby, especially my gut/hips

Same. If you're actually fat you'll never look good without steroids and surgeries (abdominoplasty, gyno surgery etc.) so why bother. Not to mention how disfigured botched surgeries can leave you.

what the fuck why? this looks miserable

this is me. all throughout HS and college I ate pure garbage and didn't exercise in the slightest, was still always underweight. keeping muscle mass now is such a fucking chore, you normal metabolism fags don't know how good you have it

>still believes in the low carb myth

Still feeling bitter about being duped all these years?
I don't blame you. You probably based an entire lifestyle around it.
Just remember, calories in calories out, tubby.

nice try lean pocket shill

This used to be me, super high metabolism. Usually it calms down when people get older.

I used to not be able to put on anything (muscle or fat) and now I have dirty bulked 35 pound In the last year