Do you think she regrets her nude scene now?

Do you think she regrets her nude scene now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1SEVBKtPSew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would she? explain

>recognize 24 posters
what season what she in? still on S7 how do I force myself to finish this shitshow I just wanna see jack destroy logan

I wish she did lewder scenes in Under The Dome

She was never on 24, I think that's the filename
Also stick with it, you're at the worst part, but it's worth carrying on to see the glory of S9

the female of our species does not experience regret. they are amazing at justifying any action they take. it's why it is so common, when caught cheating that they will blame their boyfriend or husband for it.

Hey Elliot I thought you were dead

>projecting this hard

o boy

After looking it up I can say definitively no she doesn't, she looked great.

I thought it was a body double

post it faggot

Nah, definitely her tits

Yeah she has a perky lil bod

Man I couldn't finish season 1. What a fucking drag.

the white knights around here are always right on cue. if you guys aren't one of our resident basement dwellers, you are going to get btfo so hard by women throughout your life. i'd suggest wising up to how they work if you want to save a lot of heartache. or go back to fedora tipping and thowing insults and the guy trying to give you valuable information. godspeed you naive bastards

>projecting this fucking hard

whew

Did someone hurt you, user?

You don't believe me? Bing it.

i don't think you know what "projecting" means user. what do you think i'm projecting exactly. is it too much to ask to think about your insults for 5 seconds to make sure they make sense? I know i know, it probably is.

of course user, anyone who has dated gets hurt at some point. but i don't get trampled over, i had the good fortune of learning( for the most part that is, no one knows everything) the nature of women and how they work early on in my life. I try to help out other guys where i can, especially young guys. Because most men who understand how women work are in their 40's or later, and learned a lot of hard lessons. Most guys in real life are pretty receptive(they realize it's all true when they think back on their experiences). Here, however, ironically even though every other user is supposed to be a bitter virgin, some of you faggots defend women blindly and fiercley as if one is going to come suck your cock right away for the honor.

Holy shit

I'm not defending anyone, I merely think it's a pretty fucking stupid conclusion to condemn literally half of the human population, just because you made a few subpar experiences and read some cherrypicked stories on an image board. It's a mental illness to blame the whole world for your own shortcomings, user. Sure, maybe everyone is wrong but you. It's much more likely that it's the other way around though.

If he's referring to modern western women he's right though.

>Sure, maybe everyone is wrong but you

mate nearly every man with a good amount of experience knows the deal. you are the one in the minority. and i'm not condemning women, simply stating their nature. their brains do not work the same as mens(surely, you can at least agree with that, it's a fact) . You assume i have some shortcomings and sob stories when i already stated that i really didn't. You can to an extent protect yourself from that if you know how women work. I don't know if it's the upcoming generation of men, or(i hope) it's just a Sup Forums thing, but every time i see someone state simple facts about how women work(some of it is fucked up, just like some traits of men is kind of fucked) you guys come out of the fucking woodwork with insults trying to defend women, rarely even attacking the statement itself just "hurrrr you virgin" or something of the sort.

I'm not going to call you a virgin or a teenager, but those are the only guys I have met who still share your naive views. I honestly hope you are one or both of them.

I am, i have very little experience with women that aren't western.

Go see a shrink or something.
The reasons why no woman will ever love you is because you two are assholes, not the other way around.

>women
>love

pick 1

Are you a delusional woman in denial or a beta simp that bends over every time a woman tells you too because you're a weak willed faggot who thinks with his dick?

women have plenty of love

they love being BLACKED

don't believe me? go to BLACKED.com to see how much they love being BLACKED

For you, brother.
youtu.be/1SEVBKtPSew

there you go making assumptions again. if you want to learn your lessons the hard way go for it, you don't have to take it out on me user i was just trying to help. something to consider though, it isn't just about not getting walked over.

do you think women like guys who put them on a pedestal, because i can assure you those guys on twitter that have "feminist" on their profile are not getting a lot of pussy.

he could just be young and hasn't had much or any experience with women. that's what i choose to believe at least.

Does she still have hairy arms?

>the female of our species does not experience regret. they are amazing at justifying any action they take. it's why it is so common, when caught cheating that they will blame their boyfriend or husband for it.

Very true. If a woman does blame herself she blames it on depression or some shit

Retards really shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

>mention some nude scene or whatever
>doesn't post it

>Very true. If a woman does blame herself she blames it on depression or some shit

what's interesting, and i know this is anecdotal but i wouldn't be surprised if some of you had the same experience, is that i rarely hear a guy cite his girl not putting out as the reason for cheating. Which is surprising because as far as excuses for being a shitbag boyfriend/husband go, it's probably the best one. In fact it's the only one that makes sense. When i hear a chick tell me how she cheated on her boyfriend because he say, didn't listen to her problems, or didn't take her to dinner ever or some such shit i always think, so why did you have to fuck the guy kek. Could have just went to dinner with a friend and talked to him, or even her. Where and why did the sex come in.

her nude scenes will lead her to a very good paying role on BLACKED.com being relentlessly BLACKED by BLACK cocks

>Every time I say that women universally suck, someone says that they don't, even though everybody knows the deal!!
I'm 26 btw, been in three long term relationships. My experiences weren't perfect, of course not, but they haven't turned me into some bitter elliot rodgers. The only people I know who share your views are just desperately bad at judging human nature. It's basically inevitable that you learn these things, and honestly, for people of your kind it's probably best anyway. You are basically designed to fail.

fuck off

Okay what was her nude scene in?

I never said women universally suck, i said they are different, which they are. You keep implying i'm some complete failure with women, when i never said that. So who is projecting here do you think? Because it isn't me. Guys who have some understanding of how women differ from men tend to do better with them, but more importantly they get stepped on and pushed around and hurt a lot less. Guys that think like you are the equivalent of the naive 18 year old girl that tries to go into modeling and ends up in a facial abuse video.

I don't hate women, i'm not bitter, and i do just fine with them. However, if YOU want to end up being a bitter woman hater, continue to hold women up on a pedestal, and continue to believe they think like you do.

you know what 24 was before it was a tv show?

>a number

>Rowing back hard
Kek, just keep going man, you might turn out a decent human by the time this thread is dead.

I will enjoy BLACKING your daughter

Promo pictures also had a similar look with cast members posing in front of a shitty wall, but I guess a lot of shows do those

It is now a Jack takeover thread

Top 3 reddit posts

>Go back t-to reddit!
The last resort, that's when you know you broke the man.

...keep digging...

Maybe some day you'll reflect back and understand...

...maybe...

This, women are physically and mentally superior, I, as a proud male feminist am more than happy to admit my inferiority. YAAAAAS QUEEEN SLAY

not backtracking mate, you are just finally listening to what i'm saying(i had to literally spell it out for you, but i'll take it) instead of putting the words in my mouth you think whatever caricature you made me out to be might say the instant i said something implying women aren't perfect snowflakes.

one thing i don't know though, is why there are so many god damn white knights in this place. are guys just generally fucking clueless about women these days or what? or maybe a bunch of teenagers wandered over here from somewhere?

> DUDE LETS IGNORE FACTS AND STATISTICS MAAAAAN, EQUALITY AND WEED FOR EVERYONE MAAAAAN, WORLD PEACEEEEE MAN

>maybe a bunch of teenagers wandered over here from somewhere?
Couldn't be.

You'd be surprised, head gook's cookie tracking puts Sup Forums's average age at 30.1

Its obviously a woman mate. Every woman is so insecure that when you say ANYTHING negative about a woman they go full on defensive.

that's a bit surprising. i'm just trying to figure out where this ultra white knight behavior is coming from. i'm in my 30's and adult men like that are pretty rare in my experience, they get made fun of by other men for it, and are constantly getting shit on by women.

Capeshit brought in a ton of dumb women, get 4chanx and most of the time you'll see it's one samefagging self-loathing faggot/woman arguing with 10 other people

oh wow it shows you samefags? i have always been too lazy to get x but i might have to check it out. although trying to figure out if someone is just talking to themselves is part of the fun around here

Why are you weiners talking about white knighting when you could be talking about Britt Robertson. You've turned an opportunity for something nice into a piece of turd.

the white knights can't help themselves. they think some woman will read what they said and somehow find them to pity fuck them. I think they are so used to this behavior they do it even here anonymously out of habit

Here you are talking about them as if they're the only problem when you're going blah blah blah too.
Boo hoo

Who?

Good feet scenes though

well sorry sir, i can't help but engage the white knights. they are fascinating to me.

where did you get this rare britt?

from a brittthread way back when she was in under the dome

so does this chick have qt feet or what? that's the important question

Cute feet, cute tits, perfection

the gods demand proof of these qt feets.