Pound Dive continues - no end in sight

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853
>b-but the currency will recover quickly
>t-this is just a correction

I hope Brexshitters understand how bad they fucked up the British economy. The pound will be worth less than the Euro by the end of this week.

And no, this will not boost exports and re-industrialize our economy. Do you think the whole world is lining up to buy our boilers and spotted dicks now? The only short and middle-term result of this will be double digit inflation you complete retards.

My only consolation is knowing most Leavers are poor fucks and they will suffer the most from a weak currency. No more cheap credit and groceries for you I'm afraid :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
cbc.ca/news/business/asian-markets-british-pound-june27-1.3653682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.

So aside from le ebin victory speech on Friday has your unbarrageable leader made any relevant statements on what he thinks the next step should be?

>BBC.co.uk

Lmao.

It's only a 1-2% fall you faggot.

I'd love to see an alternative source showing the pound recovering in this morning's asian markets.
What's that? You don't have it? Ok.

>BBC
he's laughing at the name I think

>being this salty
>not understanding basics of stock trading

Christ, lad. Y'know, last summer we've had China's stock markets going to the shitter with the speed of light. Everyone, including British Brainwashing Channel, was making it sound as if China is doomed and Armageddon is right around the corner.

Fast forward to this summer and China is fine and the global stock market has recovered as if nothing has happened. It'll be the same thing with the UK, except the recovery will be even quicker.

Is a shame I dont know shit on economics, but this looks like they are trying to put the UK in a position where they can't leave even if they want, or goes full detroit where the (((rats))) leaved the ship with all the goods.

Also (((they))) sure are getting rich with this, buying cheap pounds and shit.

>but this looks like they are trying to put the UK in a position where they can't leave even if they want

Not exactly. This kind of stuff is completely normal and expected. Stock investors are not sure what to expect from Brexit so British stocks are going down. It always happens when there is political turmoil.

Once the investors see it's business as usual, everything will be back to normal within weeks.

Anyone know if George Osborne had actually died?

This is just the initial dip before brexit is confirmed, if article 50 is invoked there will be a more significant drop off.

There are still a lot of people gambling on article 50 never being invoked.

that sounds much better

>Implying the markets are rational and this isn't just a temporary dip. Gtfo cuck.

It could fall another 50% and it would still be worth it. Having your country fall to mudslimes would make the pound become worthless

>There are still a lot of people gambling on article 50 never being invoked.

Who is?

Sounds like something you're just pulling out of your ass.

Fearmongering: the thread

>Trading on a sunday

It could have something to do with spitting in the face of God OP, it was deserved tbqh.

big fucking deal you dumb nigger. 4 months ago the pound was almost exactly where its at right now

protip:
>currencies fluctuate

Nigger, every power player in EU from Juncker to Schultz is telling Brits they want them to invoke Article 50 by this Tuesday.

Literally nobody is banking on it never being invoked. Brexit is happening, unless the Tories want to wipe their party out of existence for the next 30 years.

M8, when currencies trend, they usually carry-on. This fucker is trying to at least consolidate, and I hope it does, because it's at big support levels and if they break we are fucked.

Who? the markets

obviously i dont know anyone in investment banking personally, but this is how it works; like any gambling, just because you're losing 1-0 at half time does not mean people wont bet on a draw or 1-2 reversal

provided article 50 hasn't been triggered and itsn't 100% going to be triggered then the full effects of brexit have not been felt because people will bet on it never being invoked

:^)

>obviously i dont know anyone in investment banking personally
>but this is how it works

DONT PANIC! DONT PANIC!

>My only consolation is knowing most Leavers are poor fucks and they will suffer the most from a weak currency. No more cheap credit and groceries for you I'm afraid :^)
Fuck off New Labour.
Haven't you got leader to oust because he couldn't get the working classes to vote against their interest and stay in the EU which will happily see them unemployed if it pleases the likes of China or Turkey.

Farage is too abrasive to conduct negotiations.
He would just piss them off, and they would fuck us over out of spite,

I don't think so this is initial reaction but when britain actually leaves europe a lot of companies will leave britian and it will get worse.

>Believing anything you read on the BBC website

This is why you fail.

>My only consolation is knowing most Leavers are poor fucks and they will suffer the most
Actually people with little money and lots of debt benefit from inflation, which you claim will happen with a currency devaluation.

They must be as retarded as you then.

>Farage is too abrasive to conduct negotiations.

And the rest of the Leave campaigners are massive cucks that will bend under the slightest pressure.

If Farage is not at the negotiating table, the EU leeches will be going in dry.

>a lot of companies will leave britian

Which ones?

I'm gonna give you pakis until the end of September. If by that time your now meme currency doesn't even show signs of recovery I won't be able to do anything but laugh at you.

Good luck.

reminder that you lost and there is not a damn thing you can do about it
>protip: It was business that pushed for it
sorry but no re vote for you iam afraid :^)

noob question:
why they didnt made the pound GOLDBASED before Brexit?

Oh wow it dropped 1 US cent today!

and btw...
its completely normal that the UK is fucked up because every European Country is fucked up

they only are kept alive by magical EU Money

British pound slips once more as Asian markets open

Many economists forecast Brexit would at least temporarily reduce U.K. growth

cbc.ca/news/business/asian-markets-british-pound-june27-1.3653682

Down nearly 20% against gold since may.

The UK is finished.

Do you guys manufacture or export anything? I've seen importation products from many EU countries, but never UK. Not in 30 years of my life.

choking hazard chocolates

Big Black Cock . c(o)uck.

Denial: The Post.

"Just a dip" they said

Soros is saying the Pound will be fine (and he greatly overestimated it's initial drop) and that the U.K. in the long run will be better off financially than it is now.

What is he up to?

Lots of it is high level stuff like jet engines, medicines and cars and so on.

>World economy goes to shit at mere mentions of happenings
>Everyone held hostage by banking cartel

Yes, it's the UK's fault for wanting freedom all right.

Yeah, they export stuff.

Pic related. Then they have the nerve to complain about A-rabs wiping each other out.

>what is Dr.Who and Tea

fucking mexican intellectuals

The Remain propaganda didn't end on the 24th, on the contrary it's still very much alive

They were always going to have to struggle for the short to medium term. If they do what many Brexiters want they will go back and up and be better off - In a sense. They will essentially reduce themselves to a second class power - Like Australia and New Zealand, which will ironically leave them at the mercy of larger powers even more than when they were part of the E.U.

They have basically decided to be Little England and exit the world stage.

Like Soros said, that's fine for them. They'll be okay in their little island refuge. Like a retirement home.

But as Europe falls apart and America becomes more insular, the long LONG term effect is Turkey, Germany, Russia and China starting to grow and dominate. With the U.K. having no say or influence in what they get up to.

They want to be Switzerland...But that's not going to be much help in 50 years when the tanks are rolling.

He know's about the Dollarydoos.

I give it 6 weeks tops before you start hearing of rumblings in Australia to adopt the pound for bilaterial trade.

He knows exactly what's up.

The banking elite started from the UK. The Illuminati literally was spearheaded from there.

The whole intention of this grand play we've been apart of is to a) Destroy Germany and b) Destroy America

The pound is going to be doing really fucking good come 2 years from now. Brexit didn't happen because the people. Brexit happened because it was meant to, and the powerful willed it to be so.

Muslims are being mass immigrated intentionally to cause the populace of the planet to hate them. Muslims have no idea. They're useful idiots for a cause that seeks to eradicate them properly and finally.

The zenith of all this is the Temple Mt in Jerusalem. Palestine must fall, it cannot fall if Saudi Arabia doesn't fall too. Germany is literally being used to just rattle Europe's nest.

its times like these I wish I was living within the 1%.

they are the clear winners here.

I would be buying pounds by the boatload while everyone else is shitting their pants.

then sit on it for a few years and wait for it to recover so I could cash in and add to my money pit...

That's where you're wrong.

Article 50 may never be invoked.

wtf I hate the UK now

Will it recover?

Of course you're gonna take a hit. The globalists aren't just going to let you 'leave' without punishment. So take the hit, get your economy back on track afterwards and be free.

I'm a 3rd year Economist student.

The pound will recover 100%, because USD is going to drop in October.

Eventually. It remains to be seen how much damage the UK economy will take. Probably not that much, very little will actually change

of course it will.

its a white, first world country

they didn't lose a war

just a pain in its ass

what do the ((()))) mean?

Why is the pound dropping anyways?

>mfw the british show us one more time how free market Capitalism will correct it all to the amazement of everybody

shit you not, everybody crying about the falling pound is an alarmist nothing else

Market uncertainty/fear

its just this really cool thing we r all doing now where we change our social media names to include ((( before and ))) after your name...

try it, its fun...

people will buy less of our stuff when it gets cheaper

remainian logic

oh cool, I haven't seen anyone else do them.

are they meme parenthesis?

How does it get cheaper? Either it now has a tariff on it or you have to pay much bigger shipping costs, or both. Regardless the price goes up. Do you not realise you already have one of the most deregulated markets in the world?

The EU27 completely disagree, read latest statement.
They don't want anything to happen until political instability in the UK is resolved.

The realpolitik is they are fully aware they are contradicting Juncker and it looks like Merkel is going to shank him any minute actually because he might stand in the way of what the German auto manufacturers and energy producers have demanded. She has already had the Czechs start the ball rolling.

Its a world reserve currency, you nigger. Its never going to drop to catastrophic levels. Central banks will step in.

Germany, Canada, and the USA all want trade deals with the UK, and the bank of England has a contingency plan for this. Stop complaining about getting sovereignty over the country back. This is a net benefit in the long run

If Europe falls apart Germany will be the biggest casualty. Don't worry about us we will be fine

yes, meme parenthesis

that's exactly what they are

Gunna be even funnier when EU gets tired of Greeces' shit and finally kicks it out of the euro.

If that ever happens, , we both know your country is next on the chopping block, then it's back to your meme currency

>ausfailia talking shit about currencies not AUD
kek.

UK is in high value manufacturing, not consumer goods, there is no point competing with China.
If you've not seen a UK export in 30 years I assume you failed to notice any of the wars of that period (where we've generally armed both sides) or got on an aeroplane anywhere.

FREEDOM IS WORTH THE LOSS. FUCK YOU.

>How does it get cheaper?
Cheaper currency, fucknugget.
And no one even thinks of tariffs in this day and age.

>everyone is suddenly an expert on economics

I would also like to add that the UK is very big in whisky making and financial services.

The only tarrifs that mattered where the ones the EU applied to trading with non-eu countries.

This isn't 1700; geography means relatively little for international trade now. A literal whole new world has just opened up to competitive British trade.

Well at least that's the theory

Ive traded in stocks for years.

Regardless, these are all econ 101. No one is putting any advanced economic knowledge forward.

> hypocrisy means my argument is wrong

no that happen with stocks which tend to be more volatile, but currency shocks are much rare and serious problem.

People are dumbing pounds closing bank accounts and moving their cash to other countries.

It's not wrong.
Chances are if the Euro falls, there are going to be regional currencies, in my opinion (Spain-Portugal, France-Germany-Netherlands, etc).

jews

If Labour would kick out that commie leader of theirs they could actually have a shot at forming the next government, especially given the turmoil ahead economically.

>muh pound is dropping
>muh euro is stronk becos no uk

>comparing is to the euro.
>being this retarded.

You sunk both boats and think you are ok because you're both at the same level above water

cheap travel then

>Weaker currency does not boost exports and re-industrialize an economy.
u wot m8?

Open Europe said that the maximum loss of gdp would be 1.5%

You seem to have your chart the wrong way around, friend.

for people traveling to the UK yes. For the british everything will be more expensive.

>pound is stronker inside EU
>UK outside EU worstest thing happen sky is falling apocalypse cumming help

theoretically it does. But britain doesnt produce shit.

>muh currency
literally no one cares about some rich banker cunts losing money on the forex markets. fuck off

The biggest lie in politics is that the right gives a fuck about anybody but Bibi, knows anything, but especially on the economy or that Christ would have been a neocon. That is all

good you created a happening for us, I bet by this week or the end of this up coming week it will be a shit show

thanks

Yeah goods for you are now more expensive. Have fun paying $1000 for bread and milk.

>it's ok that i'm fucked because this other guy is even more fucked!