When will the world accept that being gay isn't a choice?

When will the world accept that being gay isn't a choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go home goldstein this isnt facebook

bump

Not all gays are like that.

This triggered me. #gasthefags #gaywarnow

Fags should die.

Faggots are degenerate, they all must be executed.

When they accept being a pedo isn't a choice.

When it accepts the same of pedophillia

#NotAllGays

>Being Pedophile
>Being a Homosexual

Pick one

It isn't. Every man knows little girls are sexy. Anyone who says they don't like little girls is lying.
I'll pick not being a fag, thank you.

So rather be a pedophile then simply homosexual? You know children can't fully consent and aren't really for sexual relationships right?

The dangerous faggot doesn't speak for me or all gays. We have jobs, We have children, We are contributing members of society no different than hetrosexuals

source?

My morals won't allow me sex before marriage, and since you can't marry until 18+, no sex for me.

>So rather be a pedophile then simply homosexual?
Yes, I'd rather be a pedo like me instead of a fag like you.
>You know children can't fully consent
Says who?
>aren't really for sexual relationships right?
In most States of the Union the minimum age marriage is 16.

>aren't really for sexual relationships right?
Why not?

What? What about statutory rape laws? Do they expect the couple to not fuck?

>Yes, I'd rather be a pedo like me instead of a fag like you.
why not both?

when you shut up about desperately trying to lie about it

many places have and treat it more like a chronic mental illness needing treatment or coping strategies than an ongoing criminal behaviour choice you need beaten out of you

like 90% of "social issues" seen in pop culture are strictly american phenomena and only spread through media exposure (see also: neo-leftism and The Daily Show, etc)

I looked it up, most states allow marriage at 16 with patental consent. 15 in Georgia and Missouri. And most have other exceptions and caveats. Ask your friendly local judge for more details on laws in your locale
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

sauce

Why are you calling me a faggot now? Seriously do you know me? I just asked a question and wanted an answer. Just because I am homosexual you dont have the right to call me a faggot. I am like every other guy there is. Seriously fuck you.

F. U. C. K. Y. O. U

I didnt chose this path. I am from an iranian family and they wanted to kill me, after I told them about my sexuality. MY OWN FATHER BROKE MY JAW. I flee fom this country, to live in beautiful america. Go life the american dream and NOT to be called a faggot by a faggot on an anonynous imageboard. Fuck you!

Next time thing more before you use words like faggot. You dont know me. You dont know my story. My life.

F
A
G
G
O
T

You're a fag and you deserve nothing but death.
>I am from an iranian family
Why didn't you gp for the sex change?

Am a man who likes men, Am not a woman, the fact my country would do this is disgusting.

>>aren't really for sexual relationships right?
>Why not?

Because they are children, if they have children they die, if they have sex they get injured and are vulnerable.

>if they have children they die
With proper medical care birth is very safe for any female. Hell, the youngest mother was a 5yo peruvian girl and she was okay.
>if they have sex they get injured
Maybe if the guy's a dumbass and tries to go balls-deep in her kitty when she's too small but there's plenty of other stuff you can do with a girl. She can't get hurt doing oral.

post dick you faggot

>the youngest mother was a 5yo peruvian girl

It's still not right, Children are children they're not adults like you and me. Let them play.

No.

>It's still not right
Yeah, that case was only possible because of extremely precocious puberty.
But you still didn't give a reason why sex with girls is bad. If he doesn't hurt her and she likes it what's thr problem?

But being flamboyant and entitled is.

They aren't ready, you are supposed to protect them. If you had a five year old daughter would you let some big 30-40 year old man date and have sex with her?

When it will become a choice thanks to genetic therapy.

Whats wrong with it being a choice? I never understood this

No, I'd be the one doing her. And I'd arrange her marriage to a man about ten years older than her.

It's from Cross Days.

Fag does not equal gay.
Fags are people who equate their sexuality to their identity as their racial, gender and political identities have been forced away from them via feminism. Gays just like other men. The act of tonguing each others fartboxes isn't innately bad for a society; the practice of denying the male identity in favor of the fag identity is. The problem with the LGBT movement isn't homosexuality, it's the toxic and degenerate culture that it encourages.