I WAS IN THE POOL!

I WAS IN THE POOL!

just how small do you think it was?

Half an inch

Bigger than yours

Typical white man size, ie 1-2 in soft

7 inches lel
a man who's not at least 8.5 inches is a child

Opposite George would've said like what you see?

╔═════════════════════════╗
║would bubble boy post in memeboxes?║
╚═════════════════════════╝

>8.5 inches is big

LMAO

>a man who's not at least 8.5 inches is a child
>he thinks 8.5 in is big
Let me guess, white guy?

Pretty sure 5 to 5.5 is about average.
>tfw 8 inch dick
.5 off, damn

>Kramer is depicted as a crazy fool for trying to save a baby from being mutilated by a jewish cult
some of these episodes really do feel dated now

woah, was that an actual episode?

>Haha she saw his small weiner xD
Remind me why this show is good again?

yes, season 5 episode 5.
>Jerry and Elaine rolling their eyes as Kramer frantically explains that a baby shouldn't have decisions made for them

Also a bunch of swarmy kikes explaining how a completely natural penis is gross and disgusting

They sure do love mutilating little babies to have their cock look the way they like, jerry even held the baby while the Jewish doctor sliced the baby up

The parents make him godfather at the end of the episode, thus cementing that not butchering baby boys is the right thing to do.

Why are yurocucks so insecure about their smegma socks?

>mfw thousands more nerve endings and fapping is easier

You're missing out bro

>mfw cucked cutfags brag about still being able to masturbate without lube because they still got some skin left
>not realizing how little they can stroke and not being able to stroke the head which btw is superior with the foreskin compared to a hand with a shit ton of lube

In behind the scenes Jason Alexander says he didn't want to be in that episode because of the portrayal of the negative portrayal of the circumsioneer

George had sex more than any other character on the show. He was with a new woman every episode, that's why he was so dumb, because he's smart when he doesn't have sex. He probably has a massive dick.

no, he changes women a lot because they fuck him once after realizing how small he is

girls actually stay if their partner is not small

this is a lie.
girls will not fuck guys with a small dick even once.
I have a small dick (5.0') and girls usually will make up an excuse to leave as soon as they see it.

Well you're white what do you expect hahaha. Only superior BLACK men have large dicks, all white women want to be BLACKED, all white men want to watch them be BLACKED.

>tfw 7.5 but curls like a banana
>had repeat customers every time unless i dont talk to them again

never knew this was a rare feel

>thinking pity sex is real
you poor little white boi

>Well you're white
actually I'm asian.
the shit thing is that even asian girls won't bother with small guys like me anymore, white guys and especially black guys fucked up the entire women economy.

White, Asian, what's the difference. All your women belong to BLACKED.

>When your whole existence is your dick
Quite sad, really

>7.5 not on there

welll....wait a minute

actually even black people are getting cucked now.
muslims have raped all women so much now that there's basically none left for good, god fearing black people either.

>he's so poor that he can't spend 5s in the shower to clean his dick

I'm sure the bad living standards in the US makes you not able to shower at least once a week.

There's only three kind of people that cut their baby's dick. Muslims, Jews and Americans.

>there are white people in this very thread pretending to be black or pretending to be cucked by a black man
Honestly, when have you taken it too far?

noting special about being king of the dicklets

Your women belong to us. The children of the future are mulatto. The future of mankind has been BLACKED. One thousand years from now the descendants of my BLACKED offspring will BLACK the earth with their BLACKNESS.

A woman is good for only one thing, being BLACKED. It doesn't matter how many cocks she's had in her as long as she is BLACKED by the superior BLACK, BLACKNESS of BLACKENING. Even the arab women will be BLACKED in time when the BLACK man retakes the earth

kinda worst when one guy is feeling so small by all the black posting that he pretends to be a 5 inch asian

>It doesn't matter how many cocks she's had in her
holy shit, niggers confirmed for nu-male cucks.

Quiet already you autist
>Implying the Jew master race isn't cucking everyone

The jews are but tools of the BLACK agenda. They think they control us but they are just a vehicle to ensure that as many women are BLACKED as possible, the BLACKENING of earth has begun and you cannot stop it.

irrelevant

george was very sexy

I think you should take that back man

Look at former President Obama! He is the result of the BLACKED acts of a Kenyan man on a jewish woman! Even the jews cannot compete! We will BLACK every woman!

Man you could drop dead

>circumsioneer
Its called a Moil or something

The parents realise Kramer was right at the end of the episode though
Remember that the seinfeld characters are supposed to be horrible people so their endorsement isnt worth much

The average size is 3.5, I have a 3 incher and it's more than enough, bigger than that is just a myth.

Damn man you're hung. I'm only 1/4 of an inch and my gf screams in pain when I try to fuck her because "my dick is way to big".

Enjoy getting the tip of dick bitten off my a rabbi.

I can make a girl cum with my index finger.

If you can't touch your belly button with your erect penis while standing up straight, you're small. You can't compete.

Yeah, I'm not kidding, I'm pretty popular with the ladies.

I hope the 8.5" is flacid because if not then that chart is just all wrong

ANONS DEFINITIVE DICK SIZE RANKING
>source: have had sex with 20-30 men

>6-6.5 inches
My favourite. Its a bit bigger than the 5.4inch average, but not so big it gets painful. I can take a 6.5incher all night, its not going to become painful. Its a nice size to hold and to look at as well.
>5-6 inches
The most common size, but still very fun. You can deepthroat it which is a huge plus for me, and its plenty big enough for penetrative sex. If the other guy knows how to fuck, its basically indistinguishable from getting fucked by a 6.5incher
>6.5-7.5
These look great and are fun to hold. However I need a lot of foreplay to take them, and I usually cant fuck these for more than 20 minutes without it becoming too painful to continue
>greater than 7.5 inches
See above, but even more so. I basically can only ever have quickies with these dicks, and I usually do end up actually bleeding a little no matter how careful I am
>3-5 inches
Doesnt look that impressive, and isnt that fun to suck, but its serviceable for penetrative sex and it wouldnt be a dealbreaker if i was in a relationsip and loved the guys personality
>less than 3 inches
literally never seen one of these, but i probably wouldnt let someonr fuck me with one. sorry.

>5.9"x4.8"

should I end it, bros?

>being a homo