Why are Jews pushing black culture on us so hard? What's their agenda? What's the end game plan?

Why are Jews pushing black culture on us so hard? What's their agenda? What's the end game plan?

On the TV listings right now I just noticed the BET Awards are playing on (along with BET) MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon (what?), and Comedy Central (what?).

I don't recall them pushing this shit so hard in previous years, so what's the deal? It used to be kept to their containment channel as far as I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=nickelodeon&src=tyah
twitter.com/50shadesofTayy/status/747239958071513089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want to make the majority ignorant and not able to rebel against their Zionist regime

Black culture is just like any other culture, nothing wrong about it

Leave it to a mexican to say that

Some older generation black culture is okay. I like jazz, for example.

However modern nigger culture glorifies crime and degeneracy and there's nothing positive about it.

>hosts bet awards
>not lgbtqia2+ awards
how transphobic of them

Black people are easy to control.
If done correctly you could enslave them and they'd never realize it.

Blacks are the Jews' most successful project. They're subservient and will do whatever the Jew tells them.

And if their experiments on the blacks worked, why not try it on the white man?

It's gaining ground. Of course, it's not possible on its own. The other part to that is academia.

Schools poison the minds of our youth and mold them to embrace the degeneracy that is black culture.
>gibsme/money fo dem programs
>dindu nuffin/it's da white man's fault
>etc.

>I just noticed the BET Awards are playing on (along with BET) MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon (what?), and Comedy Central (what?).

Which are all owned by Viacom.

KEK even the jews over at Viacom consider the BET awards comedy!

>Which are all owned by (((Viacom))).
There. Much better :)

It was good when it was religious. Now it's vapid and childish. I'm shocked people think it's cool. It's become a celebration of acting like a retard.

That nigger host was secretly telling niggers to vote schilary Cliton

>((( )))

What is this new meme?

They want white people to mate with blacks, thus destroying our gene pool and getting rid of their main competition.

I understand that, but this just seems blatant. I don't recall them doing it before. Is it simply an attempt to boost ratings for the show because no one but dindus gives a fuck about BET, or is there more going on here?

see

Moneyyy Moneyyy Moneyyy

Viacom CEO (((Philippe Dauman)))

Viacom is a subsidiary of National Amusements owned by (((Sumner Redstone
))).

There is your answer

>(((Murray Rothstein)))
There. Much better :)

Ah, I (((see))), maths.

>> Why are Jews pushing black culture on us so hard?

They push black "culture" and the gay agenda because they want white people to live life like black people (dysfunctional) and have sex like homosexuals (promiscuous, meaningless).

Culture is the basis for group organization and resistance. If you destroy the culture of a group, you destroy the means by which that group could organize to form a threat.

These goals have been largely accomplished. The majority of white people do not have any remaining sense of racial identity or solidarity. They're all just rootless, free-floating individuals pursuing ideals of promiscuity and hedonism.

Mission accomplished, pretty much.

It's pretty simple OP.

Jews perfectly know that blacks are inferior - lower IQ.

Tell yourself the rest.

Jewish agenda is practically Sup Forums agenda, just reversed :)

(((You)))

It's kind of pathetic that they did this. I hope they still get bad ratings

If you enjoy watching football (American), basketball or baseball don't complain about black culture being forced on you

SAYS A NOONE EVER... OH YEAH, A MEXICAN

I'll bite. Why not?

because you are participating in the idolatry of black people duh

But whites invented those sports

Wait blacks founded those sports?

Wow really makes you think...

Why does it matter who founded it? A white guy founed KFC.

The fact is the majority of those sports

Just look at the field. All your NFL cheerleaders are white, all your athletes are black save maybe the quarterback (at the college level it's mostly black QBs)

NBA, NFL, college football and college basketball are just idolization of athletes and most of them are black

blacks are cheap and eye catching. In short, they are money makers.

get outta here jose

Yeah, they make up the majority of players for football (68%, less than your insinuation), and probably 90% of basketball, but in MLB they make up a comparatively small portion (less than 10%).

Regardless of the athlete demographics, I'd hardly consider American football "black culture".

>when you realize they push the BET awards because they cost mere sheckles to book as performers opposed

>It was good when it was religious.
Eye for an eye religious, or turn the other cheek religious?

All of those channels are blocked on my TV.

future single mom.webm

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows this is on SPIKE and Teen Nick too!

Thank God.

There is a direct correlation between nigger culture and the influence of the jews in Hollywood and the mainstream music industry

It's on every channel owned by Viacom. I guess they're getting desperate for ratings.

There's nothing wrong with "black culture". It's just oppressed minorities expressing themselves. Why do you guys literally complain about everything? Something tells me a lot of you are really insecure.

This is just false information.

You've never watched a single of American football if you seriously think only the QB is white.

You can't even fucking remember the punter, kicker, and long snapper.

Shlomo stop please

Oh my bad, I was so misinformed

That statistic that white players only make up 28% of the league must have been wrong.

Also kids and women idolize punters and long snappers

It's funny watching all the black people on Twitter react after finding out the BET Awards are on Nickelodeon.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=nickelodeon&src=tyah

Why do they never push this Sup Forums?

SHEEEEID

The Jew plan is literally End of Days Apocalypse because they think it starts their big party as gods chosen people.
Delusional world views and personal smallness at it's height

Why don't they never push Hispanic/Latino culture?

twitter.com/sohappi/status/747217148825608192

>day of the dead
Spend money on a dead person to make yourself feel better.

Niggers are the most brain dead race on the planet so they try to push their culture to dumb down society

twitter.com/50shadesofTayy/status/747239958071513089

They're not wrong. Hopefully Viacom gets loads of shit for this.

I swear if Rihanna wins best song for "Work" I will go fucking nuts.

>mfw there are people itt who are actually fell for this obvious bait
good goys