>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (580x700, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1AFhVAtSb0T
youtube.com/watch?v=0IjUlt-ZK4s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Eq-azGIZQY
youtu.be/ZmNQSyKzmdc
sendvid.com/clvscn3i
clyp.it/r4buz3zq
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn3tYGbRxsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

es-335 best guitar

STOP THE KEION FEET THEY DO NOT DESERVE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they look yummy

>left my prs at the local shop because it desperately needs a setup
>over a week and I haven't gotten the call yet

rage

Attached: aaa.jpg (1974x1481, 1.04M)

You faggots make it hard to enjoy playing guitar. I dont even visit this thread but I dont need to be associated with this anime fuckery either

>Somebody actually finds that anime feet pic attractive

How can anybody fap to that......

Attached: 1503453898901.jpg (322x322, 15K)

you don't?

Nice G&L
You are posting on an anime website.

>he hasn't watched k-on!
How can you call yourself a guitarist?

I think it's supposed to be funny.

Yui and Azusa will always be better than you at guitar

go hump your body pillow weeb

Attached: 1502563482119.png (772x2344, 774K)

Attached: 1496061675582.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

You are very innocent

Attached: 15199416532890b.png (807x605, 735K)

MUGI WHAT THE FUCK

lads I managed to learn all of Jacobs ladder except for the guitar solo and the part right after the synth bridge leading to the outro in still working on those

that pic

Attached: 396b0bb765818181.jpg (500x533, 66K)

thanks dawg. it's got a factory defect in the neck so the action's a bit higher than I like to compensate but overall it's a great guitar. the neck is otherwise super comfortable to play - it converted me and I'm convinced I want my next git to have a maple fretboard.

That cake looks delicious.

>it's got a factory defect in the neck so the action's a bit higher than I like to compensate
Huh. What kind of defect?

ew pantyhose

I’ve had a foot fetish since I hit puberty yet I don’t understand either. The images are really taking the piss now the guitars aren’t even part of the drawing.

this desu. human feet are lame. paws is where it's at. uwu

>tfw .12s and boosted mids

Attached: tumblr_nsc06ma9MC1ua46fjo1_1280.jpg (960x960, 214K)

Fretting certain notes on certain strings around and beyond the 12th fret produces mostly negligible buzz, and the intonation further up the neck skews noticeably sharp even relative to my other guitars. I've had it looked at by two different techs and they both concluded it's a problem with the neck that could be mitigated by raising the action slightly, which makes the guitar kind of a bitch for fluid leads (I play 11s with a wound g in Eb) but I don't really play metal on that guitar anyway so I just deal.

>wound g

Attached: 1516573025156.png (740x740, 810K)

FUCKING MUGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1519726930692.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Sounds like you need better techs

Wound Gs are superior

What's wrong with this bitches leg

Gg what guitar is a good one for a new person

Attached: 1521729605112.png (1920x1080, 1015K)

Rate this chord progression for a song I'm writing /gg/

Pls no bully it's nighty night and I have to turn down thus mediocre tone
vocaroo.com/i/s1AFhVAtSb0T

>Wound Gs are superior
You have to bend them so much farther.

1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.

and?

>bending

Attached: 1512910994963.jpg (971x576, 102K)

This.
.13 chromes on hollowbody master race

>dismissing a technique which increases your expressiveness for no good reason

Stadium SG
Cheap, looks cool, sounds good, no frills.

>heeee heee haw look ayet me I'm playin ther blues *BWEEEEEEWAAHHHHHH BWREEEEEEEWAHHH BREAEHAHHHH*

Squier classic vibe strat
Squier is the training wheels of the guitar world
Strats are the chicken of the guitar world
Ideal starter guitar

>increasing your expressiveness for no good reason

lits soy

>dismissing a technique, which increases your expressiveness, for no good reason

>I'm not creative enough to incorporate string bending into genres other than blues

>increasing your expressiveness

ishygddt

Ha ha ha jokes on you fa/gg/ot, I'm not trying to make it easier for you to enjoy playing gaytar

Attached: 1ba1d28f650dc15ffc7e76a50730acf2.jpg (608x455, 66K)

hey man I'd love for them to be wrong. what do you think the issue is?

you get used to it pretty quickly and it's definitely superior. the musician that I picked up from plays pretty heavy stuff and he shreds way better than I ever will so *shrug*

I know I'm being trolled but bending isn't uniquely for bluesdads

>tfw learned a song by ear
feels great lads

Attached: breath.jpg (832x690, 130K)

>and it's definitely superior
Except it's drastically inferior for bending.

I hurt my middle finger in my fretting hand

nice one. that's one of the best ways to train your ear.

You sick faggot. That girl looks like she's 10.

use this for next thread

Attached: 1505376683822.jpg (892x770, 191K)

So, call me a fag or whatever, but I don't really see what the hubub over Strats is all about. I'm a bassist who does a lot of blues/funk, and doesn't really play guitar.
Most of the strats I've picked up don't really speak to me, and feel like piss poor quality compared to a Tele/JMaster/LP of similar prices.
Am I retarted?

thanks, its only the second song i've figured out completely on my own. the other time i was trying to write my own song but later realized it was actually a pavement song.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IjUlt-ZK4s

verse:
C - E - Am - F - G - C - /b -Am - D - F - C

chorus:
E - Am - D - G - C

I'm ; I have a really nice Made in Japan strat in that pic that's on loan to me from my bassist/good friend for a few years now, and I fucking hate playing it. If I want to get that strat quack sound it does it in strides, but the neck is much too thin for my taste.

strats do feel cheap compared to other instruments but they usually play pretty well.

What's the blue amp?
That's Yui Hirasawa. She's 18.

Agree, like I said above, strats are the chicken of the guitar world

they sound great, play great and look great,

fender deville 2x12. I bought it from a musician that gigged it heabily & that modded tf out of it - gave it purple tolex & oxblood grill cloth and had some work done on the circuit and it's pretty beat up. I've had it serviced a couple of times because things were literally falling out of it, sounds great though.

mugi did nothing wrong

Attached: 1406863011408.jpg (700x505, 63K)

She's a poorly animated cartoon for post pubescent children.

Strats are great guitars if setup properly.
>KyoAni
>poor animation
u wot m8

You should always judge guitars off hand-me-downs ESPECIALLY if they’re chink boys.

Strats were designed to be manhandled and beaten around a bit and they've got the bolt-on neck so either the neck or body can be replaced. Still a properly setup Strat shouldn't feel any worse than your average Tele or JMaster
Les Pauls have the set neck so you have to take care of them a bit better, they're more of an elegant weapon for a more civilized age

Attached: Stratocaster-vs-Les-Paul-Header.jpg (1200x628, 314K)

I love my jag

Attached: 1521412712196.jpg (2448x3264, 1.91M)

>14 flatwounds and tone nob rolled off

Attached: 1458347528146.jpg (228x392, 53K)

>gets a jaguar
>without proper jaguar tremolo
wtf

my negro, what box you got?

pls rate my little jam /gg/

youtube.com/watch?v=1Eq-azGIZQY

a) I feel that.
b) I think it's actually a really good quality guitar if you like noodling around on a thin neck and sounding like a strat, just the specs aren't my preference at all.

here's a video of some improv on it: youtu.be/ZmNQSyKzmdc
don't consider myself a fingerstyle player but I've started trying to incorporate more tap/sliding stuff into my playing. think I played i through my peavey classic 2x12 with light reverb in that vid fwiw.

Rate and hate
sendvid.com/clvscn3i

this

So how come there's no open chord for B?

The tremolo is a gimmick. For the sound it really depends on the pickups and string gauge. Cheap ones sound like plastic more than any other type of guitar I feel like especially with anything less than .11s. That being said I only like the shape and would never buy one.

It's not like a B is hard. Much easier than an F. Index finger on the root note on the A string and ring finger barring the 4th fret on the D, G and B strings is easymode.

>I am so pathetically uncreative that I consider a tremolo a gimmick and not a vital extension of functionality and expressiveness

Because there are no open strings for D# and F# in standard tuning

Is god a telecaster?

Any tips on playing guitar like a piano?
Like say I wanted to play Lou Reed - Perfect Day,
but only with single notes-- would I play the single notes that reflect the chords in the song?
Say he plays a B, I could play a B-note and follow the melody like that, yes?
Sorry if it's a stupid question

Well you could use the open B string in standard. Either invert it or use the low E to play the root:
76480x - B
x64x02 - B/D#
x64302 - Bmaj7/D
221x02 - B/F#
22130x - Bmaj7/F#

Attached: 923D1F3B-CDF6-4784-9372-4BF828E2857A.jpg (1242x863, 778K)

A really short song I quickly recorded:
clyp.it/r4buz3zq

>tfw been doing drills to a metronome for the past hour and a half but you dont mind it because playing bass is fun

feels good my friends

""""Jaguar"""

There is for B7.

Quads of truth you furry tier cancerous faggots.

Learn ALL the inversions for EVERYTHING
Get your double stops down pat
Be able to play bass notes while fiddling with melody on the high strings

Thank you bro

been doing improv over this
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn3tYGbRxsg
is nice and cruisy

true dat, i've been learning on a squier bullet strat, i'm still fucking trash buit am educating myselff and getting slightly better every day. it's all about having the motivation to practice and learn

I gotta say guys, the blackstar fly 3 is a really nifty little thing once you get used to the controls.
I'm glad I got it on sale over a bog standard cheap practice amp. (My friend gave me a mini one a long time ago but it literally fell to pieces).
Its comfy being able to take it downstairs and practice whilst your surfing the web or eating lunch. Not being tethered is awesome.

Strats are light and usually have basic nitro finishes. People tend to associate heavy guitars, flamed and burst tops, and accoutrements like humbuckers covers and fancy inlays with expense.
I'm not even into strats, but it's hard to find fault with them too. It's pretty much the jack-of-all-trades guitar.

>someone was butt rustled enough to make this
>it's wrong
1000 keks

nice digits

Strats are classic for a reason. An SSS stratocaster with 50's style pickups will sing if you just dial in a good amp and barely push it. Then roll back the volume knob just a bit until the treble is lush but not shrill. Use neck pickup or bridge/middle.

I do think certain amps really kill a good strat. Like typical Vox amps that are great at livening up more mellow guitars just don't add anything to a strat. Orange find a way to suck the personality out because they have a slightly compressed sound imo. I also don't think most modern Marshalls are great with strats either. Even the hot-rod Fender type amps leave a bit on the table.

>Vox amps
>just don't add anything to a strat
WUT.

Attached: image.jpg (320x240, 49K)