One chance at a country

>one chance at a country
>we took our bread traditions from the fucking British

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatloaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a tragedy indeed, espacially considering you have much >heritage from the nation with the best bread

Americans don't even like bread

I've ate bread in America and it tasted sugary

what part of the country do you live in? I'm in Philadelphia and we took more of our bread traditions from the Italians and Germans

I only use that weird squishy bread for peanut butter

Same, sickly sweet,
I think they fill them HFCS.

What?

All your bread is fucking nasty sweet shit unless it comes from a hipster bakery.

>I think they fill them HFCS.
We do, I don't understand it.There's absolutely no reason for it to be in there.

They just need to develop a bread made of meat.

Meatloaf exists but that's more German isnt it

every grocery store here has a dedicated bakery section though. There's nothing hipster about it

just because you want to believe the US is some Michael Moore-documentary tier hellhole doesn't mean it's true

>JUST BAKE

FTFY

>Best bread
>Germany

Nice try

I'm confused, are you implying that's spains bread get even close to Germany's level?

As a former spanish colony and the second country that eats more bread after Germany i like germany bake culture more. Spain may have a better cousine in general but Germany is the GOAT at baking.

It has always been. If you were french you could've made some competition but please, stop being a living meme

oh look it's spain trying to pretend its cuisine is anything other than utter shit again

But your bread isn't even good, why do you want to compare that to others?

Our bread is masterrace, what a terrible post

>Americans don't even like bread
We do but yeah we don't consume that much considering how fat we are. I was surprised by how much more bread Germans eat.

>There's absolutely no reason for it to be in there.
It's cheap sugar.

Bread doesn't need sugar

>Dutch
>Doesn't even know what cuisine is

Go for a herring sandwich and shut up

Do you think you've got the best one just because you have pretzel? In average your bread is hard and dry. I had to teach some germans once how to eat bread because they were being so autistic, eating pieces with taking any sauce

You morons ate wonder "bread" didn't you? If you don't go to a bakery you need to buy something like Pepperidge Farms or a local brand.

We like meatloaf. I thought it was British though.

you could have had the best bread

Never seen it in Britain. Only ever seen it on American tv shows

The student doesn't teach the master, though.

I've had it before here, it's just like stuffing.

can't you get that heavy Italian bread at any grocery store nearby?

>Never seen it in Britain. Only ever seen it on American tv shows
Apparently it's Roman but I'm guessing we picked it up from Germans or Scandinavians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatloaf

Good post.
Not every food needs to be sweet Fatty.Bad post.

no we don't, apart from sandwich "bread"

our stuffing is spiced breadcrumbs sometimes with meat or potatoes. Meatloaf is baked ground beef and pork with breadcrumbs and onions

yes we can but my impression is that most people don't really care

>m.

>can't you get that heavy Italian bread at any grocery store nearby?
Yeah as well as rolls and meh baguettes usually.

what happened to your flag? the blue looks weird

>Meatloaf is baked ground beef and pork with breadcrumbs and onions
It has an egg usually and some people at other spices.

German autism again. Go ahead and bleach some mass

This isn't even my final form

Yeah they get the yeast to go apeshit with about 10-15% HFCS and it ends up tasting like cake. Sour doughs use the breakdown of starch into sugars for the yeast to kick off properly.

Where can I get some bread that isn't poisoned with HFCS and chemicals? I fucking hate our food.

literally any grocery store

where the fuck do you guys live that you only can buy wonder bread tier breads?

you spend too much time reading Sup Forums memes, cuck. there's italian bread and baguettes in every grocery store. they are not even sweet

Come on, your saying that Spain's bread is better thans Germany's. That's not a good start for a serious discussion.

i didn't even know bread was a thing in spain.
if you ask a random person, they will probably name germany, italy, and france. he may be memeing us.

Teah wtf, any decent grocer here has like 20 different fresh breads. Must be a rural thing.

there you go, OP is exaggerating

RYE BREAD IS GOD TIER

Bread is the thing pretty much anywhere in civilized Europe tho
I've seen good bakeries everywhere I went and Spain wasn't an exception

I don't even know how you can choose the "best" bread tho, in some countries bread is more important than others but around here you should always be able to find decent bread.

And Spain is a country with many cheeses and hams/cured meat so it isn't really a surprised bread is popular since it goes great with these

I think rye bread is more popular in Germany, so choosing the best between "regular" and rye is just a matter of taste seeing how they are really different

>high
france, germany, japan

>mid
italy, poland, finland, england

>low
spain, greece, mexiko

>dogshit
anglos

cant speak for more countries
but i heard good things of chile

>Mid: England
>Low: Anglos

>country was settled by the french
>adopted england's culinary traditions

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Chile has literally ZERO spanish sea food culture, on the other hand Fish & Chips is the most popular sea dish

heard Louisianne as good food though

He is right tho, german bread is nothibg special outside bretzel, while sppanosh bread is bretty good
T.tasted both

Not really, Bretzel aren't even special here. Germany has more and better quality to offer than Spain.

Alright but what makes you think that
I've had good bread in both countries

It's not like you can say much about bread as a med.

Spain is pretty large for a European country, it doesn't feel Mediterranean everywhere at all
First time I hear this anyway, since when is "Med are bad at bread" a stereotype ? Italian bread and pastries are top tier

It's not a stereotype, when it's true.

Fucken nice argument man I'm convinced
So much for trying to have an actual conversation here, I guess

Germans fucking love to eat this shit here, so I wouldn't take their bread opinions at face value

it's cute seeing the german thinking he can talk shit to anyone about food, especially Spain who obliterates Germany when it comes to cuisine.
stick to cars
don't worry, no one does

I like rye bread, but I wouldn't be surprised if Germans used to mask how bland their food are with the bread's strong taste

hnnng

>Go for a herring sandwich and shut up
Since when do they use a fucking sandwich?

oy goy, don't be bad mouthing my herring sandwich

>Spanish Cuisine
>Good

drowning everything in litres of olive oil is not "good".

my spanish roommate would start his morning with toast/tomatoes soaked (and I mean dripping) in olive oil. Likewise when I visited Sevilla more than half the dishes involved olive oil in some shape or form, everything they give you is permanently greasy thanks to this stuff

it's disgusting

I would dare say Bavarian food is superior

>calling anyones cuisine disguting
Oh, look who's talking.

Don't need to have three Michelin stars to know when food tastes like shit.

Let's face it, the best bread is French.

pleb

i am not sure that would be my favorite cooking style but how is it "disgusting"? like really

oh you kryptojudenbankier you
it is fucking delicious

The eternal Anglo cringes at the thought of unboiled produce

Why not Spain? Why does everyone hate Spain?

I dont