fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impose economic sanctions

Let nature take it's course

>BANZAIIIIIIIII!!!

shoot more people than i have bullets

*teleports behind entire army*
*slices thousands of heads off in one swift motion with katana breaking the sound barrier*

hmph...nothin personnel hans

That doesn't sound like "sell them turbojets."

Empty several MG 42 rounds into those subhumans.

Eat a blini

And get spaded when you reload or change the barrel.
Then get the picture of Helga taken from your corpse, along with any valuables you had.
Then Helga gets her vagina filled with 50 kinds of semen, some semen is slavic, some is tartar, some is mongolian or even chinese, it all fits in there.
And if Helga is good and not fighting back, she doesnt get a frag grenade shoved up her and detonated.
Then have your country and nation cut in half and held like that until 91, and even after that, you are still the bad guy and will get arrested if you publicly say anything good about the political movement that led your country into war with subhumans, just because they had land and your country didnt.

CYKA BLYAT VODKA CHEEKI BREEKI

then have a drink with the nice fello

The spade won't do them too much good when they see this.

>DELET THIS
How the fuck can slav savages reverse-engineer cutting edge anglo engines?

Sadly, Helga still got a grenade up her hooch.

Is Bosnia even a country?
Just a bunch of some Croats, Serbs and Kebabs.

Make money off war.

What the fuck does that have to do with Helga and her garage getting a barrage?

He's probably just mad that he was spanked as a kid by his grand daddy who served in the 13th Handschar.

nigga, Stalin is dead

>ДЛЯ POДИHЫ ДЛЯ CTAЛИHA !!!!

Your google translation is fucked up, it's "ЗA POДУHУ, ЗA CTAЛИHA!"

t. russian

fucking weeb !

what does that mean, ivan?

It means retarded, collectivist, globalist shit. Soviet scum used to shout this and charge at nazi's machine guns to meet their doom.

Sort of the desperation cry and a try to justify your death for nothing(well, not nothing, actually, but for Stalin, gulags and repressions)

Зa Poдинy*
For Motherland, for Stalin

t. another russian

Commie joke of PR-kikes, about how Russian soldiers died with iosif "stalin" jewgashvili name on their lips.

Cпacибo. Taк и нe нaшёл нaклeйки c pyccкими бyквaми нa клaвиaтypy, нaбиpaю пo пaмяти.

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=russian keyboard stickers

3 is a number not a letter you slavshit.

Then what is Я?

Amerifat can't comprehend glorious Russian :^)
З is Z

>amerinigger education
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

many russians in the US

do you love russia?

There are already 26 letters for all the possible sounds, you don't need to add numbers to it.

Hell no. If I loved that 3rd world shithole I wouldn't have moved here. Russia is literally Mexico-tier country.

but the US is the enemy here, its super degenerate

Why not для? I thought зa sort of implied an exchange, but they are somewhat interchangeable.

I couldn't care less about some country being an enemy. You see, I'm a dentist. Back in Russia(thanks to universal healthcare) I made around $500 a month. Here in the US I make $10.000 a month. Fuck Russia for all I care,

then why do many letters make different sounds?

fuck her in the ass

yeah, you are right about для, but the original phrase has connotation of "in sake of". For the phrase "in sake of" we have "зa"

That just proves my point. You can make any possible sound using the 26 official letters. There's no fucking reason to add the number 3 to replace Z. Slavshits already write their R backwards like a toddler so I'm not surprised.