LETS SETTLE THIS

Can some one please give me a valid reason to vote for her? I'm seriously searching for one. I'm starting to believe that these polls, and this overall election is rigged. I've only met 1 Hillary supporter, he just claimed she should be president with no valid reasons. I've only seen a couple online Hillary supporters, and they don't give good reasons either, and then when you confront them, saying Hillary is a liar and a criminal and just your average career politician, they either ignore, change the subject, ect.

So can ANYONE give me some GOOD reasons on why I should vote for Hillary?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=nPg3tZMoZnA
youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=gprUhbsiRos
youtube.com/watch?v=EqEjdfznBAM

>Inb4 no replies
>Inb4 "She has the most experience"

there are none

her entire canpaign is based on "lmao at least i'm not trump, he's racis :))))"

Okay, glad to hear, but i'm looking for Hillary supporters on Sup Forums that can tell me why they are voting for her other than that reason you just pointed out

>Bonus question for Hillary supports: Can you quote one thing that Trump said that is racist?

No replies? Come on, I see you Shills on here defending her all the time, scared to post now?

You said it yourself, its rigged. She's the head antichrist. Bernie and trump being the two other parts of the trinity opposite the father, the son, and the holy spirit. This is the end. Repent and make peace.

>Hillary supporters on Sup Forums
Gave me a good chuckle. I haven't seen a single Hillary supporter on the internet that wasn't shitposting.

>Hillary supporters on Sup Forums

I have a friend that's a beta male Hilary supporter. For reference he said Brexit was "racist".

He supports her because he agrees with her stances on foreign policy, healthcare, and some others. Granted her policies aren't really her own and are just fabricated to appeal to the moderate voters.

something something abortion?
I heard once she would dissolve the US-Mexican border
so if you're an illegal that might be good news
she also wants to pass TPP which would be good news for if you're an international businessman
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh she wants to bomb Syria and start a war with Russia?
good for happening threads I guess

>Can some one please give me a valid reason to vote for her?

your god is Molech and he demands it

who the fuck is Molech

Vote for her. You'll be on the Trump list and your soul will be cleansedg. Big win for everyone.

>Still not giving me reasons to vote for her
user why :(

the owl, sometimes is a bull but an owl with HORNS!!! he is a satanic SYMBOL. A SYMBOL of knowledge

OH BOY HERE WE GO

>MUH FEELS
>MUH VAGINA
>MUH RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
>MUH RACIAL & GENDER EQUALITY

Soul being cleansed is a reason. You questioning the holy truth. So you must seek redemption.

Oh sorry, didn't see the flag, that explains this shit post, my apologies, got me off guard

Here's a good reason.

>Not explaining any of that to me

Gotcha m8

traditional god of human sacrifice, elite people have always worshipped Molech

>Muh growth

Can't wait until you people are swinging from trees.

>Can some one please give me a valid reason to vote for her?
No. Nobody can that's why this is so tragic.

Hes on the dollar bill. Hidden in plain sight.

>Here's a good reason.
To vote for trump yes.

I don't even understand how she is a candidate for President of the most powerful country.
It's fucking incredible. How in God's name can a criminal even be put forward as a candidate?

The British system is flawed, of course. But you Yanks are beyond unbelievable levels of what the fuck.
We Bongs have direct democracy: witness our will to leave EU. Yet you have the balls to call us 'cucks'.

How even the fuck is your great nation called a 'democracy'? Fucking explain yourselves.
UK is a Constitutional Monarchy. Her Majesty is head of state for loads of countries. Not just Great Britain.
It's a solid system. It works and has fuctioned well for years.

We have Common Law and the Magna Carta. Do you understand the importance of this?
Common Law is basically this: Keep your word and don't be violent. Your country's laws are based upon it.

She has none.

She's a lying criminal and criminals do not deserve to run for President. She'll turn the US into a shithole and cause a Civil War. Not to mention she's in poor health and may end up like FDR by dying in office from poor health.

A criminal? How so? She's no worse than Donald Trump and his fake university or shady business dealings.

She cares about the environment, she cares about education, she cares about the poor, and supports criminal justice reform. Also, she doesn't sound like a complete fucking idiot with High School education.

Debbie Wasserman-Schulz is the chairwoman of the DNC and was the co-chair of her 2008 campaign. She's spent the last 8 years taking over the party for the coronation and in the meantime every Democratic politician who isn't Hillary has been left for dead. The Democrats are in big trouble and the personal political power of Obama (which is not enough for him to actually do anything, as we've seen over the past few days) + a friendly media are the only things that keep it from being obvious.

She destroyed evidence. How stupid are you?

>She cares about
HOW IS CARING GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING? TELL ME HOW SHE IS GOING TO MAKE "MUH ENVIRONMENT", "MUH EDUCATION", "MUH POOR"

How is she going to fix any of that just by "caring" about it?

Vote for her if you want all of existence to literally end.

>shady business deals and a university that some people didn't like
>on par with the way Hillary makes her money
>on par with destroying evidence
>on par with being responsible for death and despair