Jeez.....Bill doesn't look too good. What's wrong with him? Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine

Jeez.....Bill doesn't look too good. What's wrong with him? Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine

hillary consumed his soul for the campaign duh

TRIPS TRIPS HOLYSHIT
>TRIPS

HOLY FUCK

From Barstool Sports:
Feits blogged this after Iowa and last night after New Hampshire things got even worse. Bill Clinton with his mouth agape lookin to catch flies. His little baked bean teeth stickin out and his turkey neck goin gobble gobble. Staring blankly at his loser wife again after a 200 year old Jew beat her again. I think we officially gotta declare Bill Clinton dead. It pains me to say. It happened fast. But I think its true. Feels like just yesterday I was blogging about how he tried to fuck Jackie Kennedy and how he refused to wear condoms. Now he looks like your grandpa who shits in his adult diapers.

Its like watching Kobe chuck up air balls out there every night. You never thought this day would come but its here. Everyone is making jokes like “I’ll have what he’s having” because its Bill Clinton and it seems more appropriate to say he’s on drugs and having a good time than to admit he looks like hes demented and belongs in an Old Folks Home. But the truth is, Bill Clinton looks like he fucked himself into bolivian. Hasn’t brushed his teeth in about 6 months and shitting in his adult diapers. It looks like he’s a puppet with someone propping him up and moving his mouth. It hurts to see one of the all time greats go out like this, but Bill Clinton’s days as a World Class Stick Man are done. Its over. Goodnight the lights. You had an all time run, Bill, but its time you stay behind closed doors from now on.

he'll be fine

OH MY

KEK APPROVES TRUMP

here we do

SO FUCKING CLOSE TO BEING 111, 222 AND 333

>Trips

>dual Trips

Well it seems Kek has spoken

PRAISE KEK

You just know Hillary will have his ass euthanized right before the election to score sympathy points. Mark my words.

KEK is among us

SWEET RELEASE

Late stage syphilis

Yes she will. Maybe like a 20% he doesn't die.

He's going senile.
And his fucking wife keeps dragging him around to these exhausting events.
Can't be doing his health any good.

They're going to kill Bill before election night and secure Hillary the presidency.

This isn't anything to be happy about you know?

If Bill dies in the next couple of weeks it will be a decisive victory for Hillary.

Just think about it; Trump (the supposed racist) vs Hillary (the grieving widow of a president)

She would win out of pure sympathy.

They're going to kill Bill

What kind of meme magic havok should we wreak on Bill?

Bill will die before election. Kek confirms

apparently 69 year old men can look old. who knew?

he actually looks like someone who just lost a lot of weight and their skin hasn't got back to normal yet

See, in a logical world, that would make people not vote for her because how can a person be in the right mind to lead a country when their spouse just died?

But this is opposite world, so you're probably right Norway.

>69
My grandfather is 88.
He looks only slightly worse than bill.

Me too Bill, me too

he doesn't have the crushing burden of the knowledge of his deeds like bill does

They took his brain out.