CLOCK BOY IS COMING BACK

>Ahmed Mohamed, the teen known as “Clock Boy,” may be back in Texas within days. After nine months of living in his new homeland, Qatar, he reportedly feels homesick.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/26/homesick-clock-boy-ahmed-reportedly-returning-texas/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_2g_kNTBek
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/ahmeds-sister-admits-school-suspension-alleged-bomb-threat-3-years-earlier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>9 months

It's been 9 months? Feels like yesterday.

He has finished training with ISIS bomb makers and is coming back to finish his job with real bombs this time.

WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN HOAX CHARGES PRESSED YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i hope this little sandniglet gets beat up
its time for his ass to get knocked out

He's going to bring a big surprise with him right? :^)

inb4 he tries his old tricks again and gets toasted by the Texas swat team.

>leave America for "glorious" homeland
>want to come back because it's shit in comparison

If only you had some sort of... time keeping device...

Give him some freedom.

Some iron pipe freedom.

We need him back

maybe it blew up

POST AHMED MEMES!
AHMED MEME MARKET IS CRASHING!
GET RID OF YOUR RARE AHMED!
AHMED MEMES WILL BE WORTHLESS!
POST AHMED MEMES!

What ever happened with that lawsuit he filed?

Aww, I guess the US isn't all that bad afterall. Stupid little liar piece of human garbage.

Do you happen to have one I could use?

wew lads, another radicalized terrorist here for us

Looks like his "clock" making skills are complete

>QATAR RESIDENT SHOT DEAD AFTER LANDING IN TX AIRPORT WITH BOMB-LIKE LUGGAGE

>yfw America embraces and cheers Cuck Boy and his eventual bombing

DON'T LET HIM IN

Best OC to come from this episode.

Check out this latest clock model.

That dude has a neck longer than anything I've ever saw

>I h8 ebil white rayciss people
>please give me free things ebil white rayciss people

t. every shitskin ever

looks legit

i hope trump starts acting like this after hes done being president

AHMED IS A MESS

>Ahmad the Clockbomber continues his reign of terror unleashing bombs across the country
>his newest demands include a shipment of NASA t-shirts to his ISIS brothers and the incorporation of the star and crescent in NASA's logo
>It is unknown whether or not he will make it to the white house meeting with Obama as scheduled, although he will be appearing on the Daily Show.

This time it will be an actual bomb

its so u can decapitate him easier !! :D

jej

He already ran out of money?

I don't know much about electronics but the fact that he lets the solder touch ribbon cables screams he has even less of an idea what he's doing than i would.

>Moooly26
Sounds like an username for a fat chick named molly

> that fucking flag always gets me.

COPY THAT

Sorry our country isnt so small the bong of one giant penis shaped clock is able to be heard across it.

that look of nervousness that he isnt the prodigy hes made out to be

inb4 clockmed blows up a gaybar

>literally using a rock to make a clock
>that ISIS flag

Yeah but he has embraced his Islamic roots, he has been tweeting in relation to freeing Palestine.

Do you think the media will be pleased with this?

nice neck Ahmed!

Someday I hope to be as much of a prodigy as Ahmed. I mean we're talking about a guy who disassembled a clock and put it in a pencil case.

i wonder if he's got any new tshirts

so funny...

So great is Ahmed's mastery of time that he has caused a dilation effect in his absence

What we perceived as 9 months has only been 9 days in his great and glorious nation

Truly we are blessed by his return
Who KNOWS what incredible wonders he will have invented in his absence

I read that in Senator Armstrong's voice for some reason. Kek.

>the rock is stored in a case

>yfw clockboy comes back and brings his 'clock' to the whitehouse and blows it up

A BIG FAT MISTAKE

What will this retarded isis faggot smash next, only to put it in a suitcase?

libtards lack the long term memory to comprehend the significance of this picture

Gets me every time.

That's because Qatar is a shit hole and unless you are Qatari or White you are shit.

PRODIGE

ahmed moahmed

is this name for real ?

I thought President Trump built a wall against this nonsense?
Fucking Pakis infiltrating white culture. Cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_2g_kNTBek

do you have the webm of someone doing the exact same thing except they use a rock to open up the clock's casing?

see

Qatar doesn't fund space programs. They do fund ISIS, though

Reminder that he still got away with playing america like a fiddle with all the free shit he got and is now back for round 2.

Why are americans so stupid?

Muslims dont have a lot of names

I thought he could not come back?

sounds like a racial slur for the irish

I thought he would have faded away with grace after realizing he was completely out of his fucking league.
Didn't he get sent to visit some kind of teen genius place where literally everyone was miles smarter than him? I mean the nigger fucking took the guts of a clock and put them in a briefcase, yet people praise him as a fucking genius because they don't want to look racist.

I got suspended in fucking elementary school for pointing a fucking finger gun at a classmate, and this faggot brings in what looks like a bomb and gets scholarships, free shit, internships at multibillion dollar companies, and meets the president. White privilege my ass

hope he gets a nice texas welcome

Coincidence that there's only a one letter difference between ISIS and ISS?

yes

Why is this news?

i just reported this clock, have fun in the pokey, Ahmed

9 months of ISIS training completed, eh clocky?

This will never cease to be funny

spat out my drink.
well played sir

>that look on his face
"I see u mirin mah clockmaking skills, bby."
Also, he has a tiny head.

Why is he coming back? The way I see it there are the following possibilities:
1. Radicalization complete.
2. His anus is stretched out and no longer pleases the elders.
3. His family is trying to keep his name in the news so that he can continue to be useful for cultural marxism.

the third one

Loser.

some one should kill that dirty little shitskin

#justice4rubberneck

>wants to come back to the country that "racially profiled" and "humiliated" him.

Family is either a bunch of fucking morons, or more likely I think his parents/sister manipulated and put him up to this shit to create false controversy and he was just an unwitting pawn and victim in this scheme. In which case I actually do feel a bit sorry for him (for being used by his shitback family, not for any supposed "humiliation" he suffered for showing off a "clock" that was pretty blatantly intended to look like something sinister and arouse suspicion at school, even after one of his teachers advised him not to show it off).

B-BROTHER?

The whole picture doesn't make any sense, especially the way he's holding that soldering iron.

Why do these trigger me so?

Reminder that this kids sister also made a bomb threat to her school, but it didn't get enough media attention for the family so they tried again

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/ahmeds-sister-admits-school-suspension-alleged-bomb-threat-3-years-earlier/

there is a pic where she is holding the steel thing

why does he has that face?

fucking arrogant sandnigger

Fuck off Jew

We don't want him.

Ah yess, back from jihad training camp I see...