Gimp in Pulp Fiction

What's his deal?

he's a big guy

"Gimp" was never used in BDSM gay culture until this movie. Prove me wrong (you can't).

Who cares? Hes dead

he was knocked out, we dont know if he died

It's to represent Tino, as he watched his mom get rammed by BBC

It's why he had a black guy get rammed by BWC

If he takes off the mask will he cry?

Gimp's dead baby. Gimp's dead

I was looking into proving you wrong, but got distracted by the fact that the gimp was a writer for animaniacs.

People hanging limply by the neck usually have a very limited life expectancy.
Depends on the way the suit is linked to the leash really.

he really liked wearing that mask

Unlike Bane who had to remove the mask to eat, Gimp could permanently wear the mask thanks to its zip mouth.

Gimp mask > Bane's mask

For you
It would be extremely arousing
Someone get this hothead out of here

QT's kinky hobby, YO !!

he was supposed to be Tarantino's self insert before he got the idea for the dead nigger storage

I never understood why Willis punched him and left him to die. Wasn't he being held against his will too?

Possibly. It might have just been sexual slave thing.

Been years since I saw it but wasn't he trying to beg him to get the restraints off?

Gimp did nothing wrong. He just followed orders like a good gimp. That's why he was the only one to be left alive.

No he was moving toward him like a sexual predator.

He was making fun of him, and when Bruce broke free he tried to call Zed and the other.

would marcellus have him tortured and killed like zed?

doubt it, he might have interrogated him though. bruce didn't tell him that the gimp tried to molest him, and my first assumption would be that the gimp isn't there by his own will.

the gimp was the last fucked up victim of theirs, either butch or Marcellus would have become the next gimp.

He wears the mask.