You know I used to think this was the best prequel flick but wow I just rewatched it and everything was fucking garbage...

You know I used to think this was the best prequel flick but wow I just rewatched it and everything was fucking garbage. The acting, the plot, the special effects, the cinematography, the fights, the coreography, its just really really bad. In EP 1 we had Pod racing, in EP 2 some cool shots here and there and Padme showing her belly, but here? We have nothing, nothing at fucking all.

Jesus, did Lucas even cared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25GKkfXJUVU
youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch the Dawn of the Empire fan edit. It's literally and unironically 9/10.

I haven't seen the movies in more than a decade, but going from memory I would probably watch Phantom if I really had to watch one of them.

It's just a silly kids movie with lots of dumb and quotable lines. Clones is just garbage and Revenge is stale where it's not that bad, but you might as well just watch a good movie then.

Are you trying to trick me? The Hobbit edit didn't do much to make the trilogy less shitty.

>It's just a silly kids movie

All Pixar movies are literally for children and yet some of them are classicals good entertainment for all agens. Being a baby movie is not a excuse to be a bad movie

No trick. I highly recommend you watch it while the original edit is fresh in your mind. You'll appreciate all the stupid shit that gets cut out.
Here's a good example. In the last fight the guy chops out the whole "I have the high ground" "You underestimate my power" bit and the way he does it is clever as fuck.
I had a WEBM of that bit but I can't find it now.

Well fuck me user find the god damn webm

I'll re-render it. It will take a minute.

Revenge of the Sith is just as bad as the other prequels, it just has actual stakes and a connection to the original film so people pretend it's better

hamfisted melodrama doesn't make a good movie

Where do you get the edit?

Torrent.

Still working on it...

post it

The program is still grinding away. I always forget how long it takes to do these.

jesus you are a fucktard

All ready.

Rude tbqh f4m

thanks

fug it is better

this is why people always say the original film was "saved in editing"

a good editor can turn a shit scene into a great one

wow

Revenge of the Sith was kino. It was terribly written but the atmosphere, music, and special effects were great. Ian McDiarmid as Sheev gave a great performance.

Man I refuse to watch any fan edits. Nothing against people who make and watch them as a hobby, but I think they are dumb. When you talk about movies, you talk about what everyone watches. Not going to some obscure website to download a fan edit.

>implying this isn't a kino scene
youtube.com/watch?v=25GKkfXJUVU

I watch movies because I like them not just so I can discuss them. But hey that's just me.

The Darth Plagueis scene is also kino

youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg