Pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud...

pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud pls b gud

Test screenings have apparantly been positive

It was the same for BvS and Suicide Squad. Fuck this noise

>superhero movie
>hoping it will be good

Quick cashgrab on Memepool and Last of Us popularity, tricking you it's fucking "ambitious", mature and smart.

Fucking pleb will eat all this shit and be happy.

>capeshit
>good

>weeb
>having taste

KYS capeshitter

If it sticks to source material it'll be great and the trailer so far hinted at that. There's nothing that appears like a cash grab in the marketing.

oh sweet summer child

It'll

YES I WANT THIS TO B GUD

MOVIE SCHEDULE THIS YEAR LOOKS FUCKING TRASH

Could you be any more of a Sup Forumsedditor? Jesus christ

Fuck off

hey loser. not everyone plays video games. fuck off back to Sup Forums or better still kys.

Sup Forums incarnate

BvS turned out to be kino

>R rating

kino confirmed

Watchmen was R rated too

it was also kino

but Watchmen was directed by Hack Snyder.

Watchmen was better than any capeshit movie barring MAYBE TDK.
Superheroes are so idiotic and juvenile that can work only when deconstructed.

Worst soundtrack of the lot.

Is it in the same universe as Deadpool? If so how is it in the same universe as the Wolverine movie where Deadpool was different?? And how does that work with the other X-Men movies and the Avengers?

That last trailer where it shows that the girl actually knows how to fight, and that it has similar powers like Logan killed all my expectations. It's gonna be shit.

>If it sticks to source material
lmao
When will you fucking learn?

This.
It will be dishonest capeshit at best.

All I need is for Logan to treat her like a daddy taking care of a little girl. I mean, as we seen she can handle herself but I want Logan to not believe that and go apeshit berserker rage whenever she's in danger, that would make the film worth for me

yeah i was expecting some near-the-end deus ex machina involving the girl, which would have been kinda shit. what they revealed is somehow worse

>That last trailer where it shows that the girl actually knows how to fight, and that it has similar powers like Logan killed all my expectations
You are fucking dumb af, it was in the first trailer.

>wolverine
>having a cape

Fucking plebs who don't know that female wolverine is the ultimate waifu

I had given up on xmen since first class but I admit after the trailer I am hype for dis

What a bunch of yahoos