I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash

I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RT4SZMw9gxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No no no, Ike Hill the bus driver

why did he kill all his men if he's going to burn the cash anyway?

Because some men just want a tangerine

Some men arent looking for anything logical like money

If men are motivated to work for you by money, they can be motivated to betray you for the same thing.

Some men just like to watch the tides turn

well, he has a bunch of dudes working for him, it's just weird he's robbing a bank with some other thugs then make an elaborate scheme offing them

The Joker isn't as complex as people make him out to be. Even the authority/anarchy duality with him and Batman is played out.

At the end of the day, it's just chaos for the sake of chaos.

How did the Joker know the bus was going to crash at that exact time and location?

Because he told it to

GOAT opening sequence

>no no no...ike hill - the bus driver

who was he? why is he the only one the joker identifies by name?

yeah but it's retarded. dont you think that he would have trouble hiring people if it gets out that he kills his own men?
and that would definitely have gotten out immediately in the press

LOL MEMES

It's capeshit. You're overthinking this stuff. You have to suspend your disbelief even more than when you watch regular movies. If you can't/don't want to do that, I suggest skipping this movie genre entirely.

TDK's Joker is retarded.

>It's capeshit. You're overthinking this stuff. You have to suspend your disbelief even more than when you watch regular movies. If you can't/don't want to do that, I suggest skipping this movie genre entirely.

I suspend my belief plenty during the batman car chases or firefights but we accept it because it's Batman and it's his universe.
What I mentioned is more like a logic mistake in their own universe.

you ever heard of the term Batman Gambit?
well CIA is to batman as Big guy is to Joker gambit.

You're not gonna get an airtight script in a comicbook adaptation.

Thats one version of the Joker.
He's also Chaos as a mirror to the worlds absurdities
A creepy stalker.
A mob boss who's just genuinely insane
Someone whos shockingly sane considering the universe he lives in (gods left and right)

Its a mob bank, any deaths can be explained away that way.

The joker has a distaste for criminals who work for money, so guys who rob banks with him are worthy of death.
Badasses who wreck shit with a shotgun are worth letting live.

Yes, that is indeed a line from that movie.

>The joker has a distaste for criminals who work for money
In TDK.

>Is that a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnhier

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because '[he's] Dunnhier', the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly; the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

delusional, the police would be called into a mob bank just like they would into any other bank and the same applies to the press

I forgot this was filmed in Chicago. My dad and uncle spent their lunch break watching the bank robbery scene, and we went to the Field Museum and ate at Rock n Roll McDonald's the same night the Tunnel scene was filmed

blog it bro

>Ike Hill? What bus is he drivin-

DO YA HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YA STEALIN' FROM? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD

It's not about money.
It's about sending a messageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

this pasta always gets me

>Funny. He told me Simon Simlur
What?

bankposters are the cancer killing Sup Forums

deepest lore

It's "You and Yurfrense." But who was Yurfrense?

I checked IMDb and I didn't find Ewan Ufrenza listed.

Did you even watch the movie? Its "Ewan Yafrenzaded" the great mafia king of Gotham.

because he's DA JOKER BAYBEE

It was a CGI of him

>criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. Look at you. What do you, Billy Vin? WHAT DO YOU BILLY VIN?

So what DID Billy Vin believe in?

Which is why the movie is called The Dark Knight. Because Batman is just kindness for the sake of kindness, and that leads to the shadow that the joker portrays.

There's not really any point to superhero movies after this, there is nothing more to say about the medium. You can like the characters and the effects but it will never tell you anything outside of that.

WHAT THAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=RT4SZMw9gxs
(The line's at 1:58)

If he gave them their share, he wouldn't have anything left to burn, would he?

kek

He liked to watch children play with rubies the size of Tangerines.

haha holy fuck

To quote Alfred: "some men just want to watch the world turn" I don't know what he meant by that, but it's the joker's motive apparently.

>I'm Nodwerin Ockipads.

Strange that we never saw this character again. It's a shame, it would have been interesting to see Batman competing with an equally well-equipped vigilante in Gotham.

>hello beautiful
what did the jester mean by this?

Everything burns.

If Nolan's a hack, why is the movie so quotable? Is Nolan directly responsible for quipshit?

thats not true. every action he took was clearly one step further in dismantling all organized crime in gotham. he stole their money and destroyed it, he killed their bosses and took over their organizations. he removed the corrupt law thatt allowed their presence. hell he even blew up the hospital that allowed them to blackmail city cops

So, was he secretly the good guy?

It's "Ewan, your friends are dead"
Ewan was Joker's name before he became the Joker

It seems like a pretty macabre joke by the bank teller to remind the Joker that his friends are dead, but maybe that was the point, to taunt him

But he only burned his half?
(and the chinese dude)

>(and the chinese dude)

You mean Mai Halfe?

he could have used this as a reason not to even bother stealing the money in the first place.

Imagine how much cheaper the movie would have been if Nolan did not put that scene in.
That has to be like half the budget right there.

Made me lol.

>That has to be like half the budget right there.

Thank god he didn't burn the other half too.

>Yu Enyor friend's are dead!

What did he mean by this?
Who's Yu Enyor?
Is he a character from Batman Begins?
Why is he referenced suddenly in this scene?

One imagines they might object to seeing their wages being set on fire in front of them just because their employer was a little nuts.

He was dismantling organized crime, leaving nothing but disorganized crime in the city.

Objectively a good thing, since the disorganized crime would've been happening anyway.