López had a few male friends but never had friendships with women or had a girlfriend...

>López had a few male friends but never had friendships with women or had a girlfriend.[1][2] He had feelings of inadequacy and was awkward with girls.[2][3]
>By the age of 18, he had become socially reclusive and, as a means of escape, retreated into a world of fantasies and became enthralled by celebrities.[2]
>Initially, López cited her as his artistic muse and would later recall the "euphoric feeling" his infatuation with her gave him.[2]
>His fantasies about Björk were not of a sexual nature; in his diary, he noted that, "I couldn't have sex with Björk because I love her."[3]

Literally /ourguy/

Like looking into a mirror for me desu

Imagine being such a loser that you look up to this kind of scum.

don't post this creepy shit. it's worse than ghosts.

POO POO

PEE PEE

BJORK HAS TO CHANGE ME

>Since the age of 18 I've made a lot of new female friends but not one new male friend
Really makes me think.

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Anyone ever seen his entire video-blog?
Spans 24 hours or something...

You because you're fat :^)

I hope all waifufaggots share his fate

nope

Hearing his blood gush out from his head is pretty sickening though.

i hate this shit just like i hate seeing chris-chan

makes me self-conscious because i know i'm only slightly better than these people and have a shitload of stuff in common with them

jesus

Given you're not a CWC tier autist that some girls took pity on, you're probably an unlikeable cunt, but also a qt so girls want to be your friend anyway.

>His fantasies about Björk were not of a sexual nature; in his diary, he noted that, "I couldn't have sex with Björk because I love her."

jesus, I know exactly how this feels

Link to video?

New to internet?

Please don't kill Flo

I felt like that too when I was in the depths of my waifu obsession. Not that much these days, but it's scary to recognize how similar I was and still am to him.

>early 20 when he killed himself

I always thought he was older

Fat spic, fat spic, whatchu gonna do? Whatchu gonna do when Bjorky cucks you?

Are you me?

I could never hurt her, she is a goddess.

Unlike Lopez, my obsession with her has been a positive influence on my life

I have no female friends and every encounter with women is, for me, awkward, but I would never become "enthralled by celebrities" because I'm not a stupid retard.

You forgot the most important part, OP.

>triggered by BBC

He would have fit in well here if he were still alive

>end up making more female friends than male
>still act like an awkward autist around all of them

There's no hope for me

>22 hours of video diaries from start to bloody end
was it stalkerkino?

Would you commit suicide if your waifu went for the BBC?

18. Its pretty rough. You are disgusted but you start to sympathize with him. You dont want him to go through with it.

Two worst parts:
-puts gun in mouth to practice (test his courage) and calmly says "I didnt feel anything" like he was dissapointed he would actually be able to kill himself

-deciding there was no point in eating any food before killing himself. He asks "should i eat one more pizza? No. I dont think so"

Where can I find the full uncensored tapes

Liveleak has them I think.

This since I strated uni I have a lot of female friend but the more I kown them the more it frustrates me.