Are millennials uniquely retarded?

Are millennials uniquely retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/11/02/pentagon-afghanistan-gas-station-boondoggle/75037032/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can hear that fat bitch snorting over the Kardashians from here

No, they're open minded and know about international issues, unlike old hicks who voted Leave because of Muh Freedom while drinking in their pubs.

>being this mad

>1 post by this ID

Whee is the one says leavening?
That's right it's cherry picked and that one was an apple!

Where's the EU exit referendum examples?

Oh wait

Opened minded is the new term for fat liberal lard ass

Translation:

>We think we are so much smarter than you! Fuck democracy, I want my way!!!

Jesus you're fucking retarded

To think that when I was younger, I couldn't understand how someone could put communists against a brick wall an gun them down.

They're the first generation to be materially worse off than their parents since the industrial revolution in the western world.

They're not retarded, they're pissed off at being told how easy they have it by people who were born at the best time to be born in the western world.

Technically, right wing people are dumber than liberals and left wing people.

the cognitive dissonance with these people is truly a wonder

Takes one to know one. Now fuck off kid, adults are talking here.

Why are you idiots responding to the troll?

ITT: Millennials post about how shitty millennials are like they aren't also part of the same generation.

Here is a list showing that the EU ignores the will of the people in its member states and thats why we should ignore ours and have a second referendum to stay in the EU

Are these people just born this stupid or is it taught to them in our new Marxist Schools?

I would say young people as a group are usually predictably naive, self-righteous, and have inflated egos. The problem is social media and internet have given them a vehicle to express their retarded opinions and be obnoxiously vocal.

Young people have always been retarded, but they haven't always had the means to express their retardation for the world to see on a massive scale through social media. That's why I don't use social media, except Trump's twitter account.

Funny from someone posting on a board famous for shitting on democratic principles.

Suddenly you don't like when the "will of the people" aren't respected just because you like the outcome?

top kek m8

Feels strange having a MBA in accounting and being a certified auditor to tell you that most educated people actually lean conservative, they just don't know it. This trend is reflected through their voting habits when it comes to tax policies. Everyone wants to put homeless people in houses, but nobody wants to build, or more importantly, pay for it.

Liberalism is an unobtainable pipe dream. Things must keep progressing till the degradation of society occurs, and even when that happens, they will still find something in an attempt to "improve upon it". If Liberals were really true to their cause, they'd willingly pay more in taxes and work for free. But they don't, people like you who propagate this false sense of idealism will perhaps never really understand why traditionalists want to keep things the way they are, and that's okay. But when liberals take over and usher in a new age of authoritarianism, you'll be wishing you had some conservatives to fight by your side and preserve what's left of a society that you hardly recognize anymore.

-t. John Stewart

Nah, we dont need to raise taxes to actually implement left wing politics. This is a Sup Forums meme and a good example of why most of you have no idea how governments work.

The problem is how taxes are used. No one ever looks at how taxes are spent, everyone looks at the amount the government gets.

Your inflated military alone could support shit ton of things like state funded healthcare or houses for ALL the veterans and homeless people.

Both leftists and right wing people hate the idea of smaller governments though, they just experss it differently. While right wingers claim they want a smaller government 99% of them want an even bigger military for example.

Also, one more random thought. The last thing that was relevant to come out of your country were those Gabor sisters, Ava and Zha Zha.

I'm just sayin' you should probably import more of those honeys over here. Because it's not like your country is relevant in mainstream culture. At least we can parade your women around on the silver screen to acknowledge that your country still exists.

Here's your reply.

>Open minded
>Assaults and threatens anyone that thinks differently from them

I thought you were based, Hungary.

>implying Sup Forums doesnt want Day of the Rope etc.

same shit, different package

>Your inflated military alone could support shit ton of things like state funded healthcare or houses for ALL the veterans and homeless people.

It's a long road to explain why. But even if our government wanted to do that, it's highly improbable to be implemented. It's impossible to ensure that everyone gets a trophy.

>Both leftists and right wing people hate the idea of smaller governments though

Our leftists believe in government oversight to watch over the big bad capitalists. It isn't like their intentions aren't noble. But the government is horrible with resource management. This ties into the earlier green text, but governments are famously known for large kick backs and running overbudget. It's politics as always, but I wouldn't trust our government to build a house for me, even if it was for free.

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/11/02/pentagon-afghanistan-gas-station-boondoggle/75037032/

This is one such example of government projects going way overbudget. The only way you're going to get real results, is with private industry.

We all hate our peers lad.

#basicincomewhen

When the governments primary expense is paying every citizen one share of it's revenue every month, /everyone/ becomes a fiscal conservative, and trickle-up, Wörgl economics can get going. Every new policy can be described in terms of how many dollars it will take from your monthly cheque and for how many months, so people will vote for smaller government programs on limited remits; unless it's an area where government can deliver the service cheaper, in which case they'll tend to vote for it.

I'd pay for it with a property tax, including intellectual and fiscal properties, but that's not the main point. The main point is Universal Basic Income.

>Everyone is me

They're taught how to draw connections, but not think critically about them. Lord fucking knows how any of us learned how to here in the States, our schools didn't teach it, that's for sure.

The number of people my age and younger who use 'my teacher/professor says' as a mike-drop argument, it's just... I don't even so far as to.

You don't win the argument unless you give the argument your professor gave that convinced you, and you convince me. Telling me someone smart or accredited said it is enough outside an active discussion, it's not inside one, we have to get into the topic itself.