Get a fucking grip, kid. This is the way the world works. It's the natural order of things. This is the food chain...

Get a fucking grip, kid. This is the way the world works. It's the natural order of things. This is the food chain, the circle of life.

Life feeds on life. Plants feel pain. Humans have been doing this for thousands of years. You have canines for a reason. So quit whining about a damn pig and grow a pair.

Oh my god, wait, that's not a pig! It's a dog! I now magically have logic and compassion and am appalled by the barbarity of humankind.

Oh my dear sweet, sweet child. How can humans be so cruel! How could they ever possibly justify harming a defenceless animal, completely unnecessarily, for food they don't even need to eat. And to think people justify this on the basis of having canines, or that they've been doing this for thousands of years just makes me sick.

Next they'll be saying "plants feel pain" or something like that. Utterly appalling, the justifications we hear for this behaviour.

Well Sup Forums? Still able to justify your meat eating degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wowzers op

>male
>blond
>198cm
>bmi 18
theres my justification, now fuck off ausie

I could probably eat a dog.

Meat eaters are no more human or civilized than mudslimes or cannibals in Papua New Guniea.

I regret not going out of my way to try it when I was in a dog-eating country once. The locals say it's not all that good, but I'd still be curious to try it.

bad bait
I would gladly eat dog if it was affordable and tasty like every other meat i eat every day like chicken, beef, lamb, pork, fish, crustacean ect.

rage
seported

Dogs are bred to hunt and provide companionship and were suitable to that task when we started domesticating them.

Cows, pigs are bred to be eaten. Simple as that.

It's not cruel to eat a dog. It's just retarded, the meat isn't good for that, not to mention the methods chinks use to kill dogs aren't particularly humane.

Say what you want about pigs being held in dirty, unhygienic, crowded environments, but they don't get painfully beaten to death before being eaten.

Killing a dog isn't a big deal unless it's someone's pet. Raising dogs for livestock is fucking stupid because they're inefficient and don't taste good, but it's not ethically different from pigs or cows, and not really cruel.

China obliterated by nuclear fire when?

>Dogs are bred to hunt and provide companionship and were suitable to that task when we started domesticating them.

>Cows, pigs are bred to be eaten. Simple as that.

This

The day of the rope will cleanse you degenerates first.

animals are not equal

Nice opinion christ cuck. We all share this earth friend.

That picture is screwed up, feel sorry for Chinese kids no wonder they're so fucked in the heads

You can (and it is done in certain countries) raise dogs for consumption.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi

Please, racist jokes are fun and all, but don't go asserting them as truth without research first. You'll just look like an idiot.

poor kid

>can't respond with logic and gets triggered
>thi-this is bait! fag!

Neither are nonwhite races, doesn't mean we should eat them

Dude, I raise my own chickens and my own rabbits.

I let my kids play around with the rabbits and a couple of them became pets.

Others became food.

Some dogs become pets.

Others become food.

>Claims to be on the same level as fucking farm animals
>Calls others cucks

They are raised and eaten but the species has not been selectively bred for this purpose, or at least not for very long. It's a stupid practice when better alternatives exist.

It's a doggy dog world out there, kids are a diamond dozen.

sage the thread folks

>norway
>198cm

okay, now take off the high heels

It's a blessing in the skies, tbqh

>It's a stupid practice when better alternatives exist.

You could honestly say that about anything, especially when it comes to food. People still choose to do so because they like variety and to satisfy their tastes.

>dogs evolve for thousands of years to be our faithful companions

>pigs evolve for thousands of years to be eaten

>equating the two

This proves what? Yes, a couple of retarded gook and chink countries raise them for consumption. I don't think it's even that big of a market, because the meat is shit.

Not to mention that as far as I know Nureongi aren't exactly kept in sanitary conditions.

It's like taking a boar and raising it for hunting. Sure, with enough patience you might do it, but it'll never have the same behavioural characteristics as a hunting dog (not to mention it might still kill you). Might as well have bred pigs.

On the other side of the coin, you can utilize your time trying to make a good eating dog, but that's retarded - the meat is going to never be as good, nor is going to be the quantity. It's going to be expensive and yield poor quality meat.

breddy good flag bro

your post reminded me of this picture I had so I'm posting it

Dogs aren't raised for food because of their taste, but because the locals literally don't know how to raise cows and pigs. Even south american guinea pig "ranching" makes more sense.

holy kek

>go to korea
>ask to eat dog
>all the koreans i met were appalled and said only the peasants and country bumpkins would dare do such a thing

Fuck me, do i have to go to china just to try some?
Anyone know any other countries where i try?

Pol doesn't tolerate safe spaces like tumblr and leddit

>posts opinion that pol disagrees with
>S-sage r-report him! His words are offensive!

Does dog taste good?

>do something incorrectly
>see it's not incorrect because someone else does it

Horrible logic.

Kek are you butthurt people don't agree with you?

This is how this site works. People think the thread you've made is shit, they sage. They don't, they don't write sage in the option bar and they bump it up.

Stop being a whiny faggot, saged for that.

In china they beat the dogs to tenderize it, but they also torture them during the killing process, which would cause a huge release of lactic acid, which would toughen it. Fucking idiots have been eating dog for thousands of years and still havent figured out how to get a top tier bbq.

You autists couldn't understand what it feels like to have empathy. It must be unsettling not understanding why the vast majority of educated people think differently to you all.

Well at least you have your safe space here where fellow autists you will never meet in real life will back you up.

Please remember never say your opinions out in public.

So does it taste good in BBQ?

>Please remember never say your opinions out in public.

That sounds like a threat.

I wouldn't know :(
see: Might be 2-3 years before i get to china to actually try it. I think i'm going to aim for the huge dog eating festival they hold in some southern city.

well, there is your problem right there. you're telling other people that a meat from another animal 'isn't for that' when you don't get to make that choice for other people.

With out red meat you would still be an ape... Or worse a nigga! Don't like dog meat? Go suck on a carrot then. Or die on Everest with all the other vetards

domesticated animals have infinitely more value as pets than food. if you disagree, you are a subhuman shitskin.

It's not "making a choice" it's pointing out a god damned fact. Cows and pigs have been selectively bred for thousands of years to eat shit that humans don't want to eat and turn it into large amounts of good quality meat. Dogs require high protein diets and have not been bred for consumption, and as a result they are inefficient livestock and produce meager quantities of mediocre meat.

Dog is so 2008 you gotta get into these treats

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

They're chinks, they do it for the enjoyment of the animal's pain and

>posts bait thread endorsing chink practices
>thinks he has more empathy than everyone else here
Lol, don't ever go outside Australia m8.

Also
>safe space
>implying the only one being triggered here isn't you
If you can't handle a couple of people telling you're retarded and that they sage your thread, then you might want to fuck right off

It's not that it "isn't for that", that's a retarded statement. It's simply bad for that. Cows don't fly, dogs don't taste good and give shit yields and pheasants don't produce milk. What's so fucking hard to understand?

My view on it is that domesticated animals are roughly analogous to tools. Both were more or less made by humans to do a job. You shouldn't use a hammer to cook your dinner, and you shouldn't use a microwave to build furniture. Likewise, you shouldn't use a pig to fuck up people trying to rob your house, and you shouldn't use a dog to eat. Has nothing to do with feelings and everything to do with the purpose for which the species was bred into existence.

lol dude u edgy as fck i wish i was u

Ching chong to you too, Chang

you share my view.

this post along with just reconfirm my view that chinese people are just backwards savages.

buy sausage on the meximerican border. you can get a combo, cat AND dog in one delicious meat link.

Are you suggesting red meat did not aid evolution you onion fucker?

I'm willing to try to be honest. I do my best to keep an open mind about these things. There's another thing they do where they bury an egg in the ground for a month, and it comes out black and they eat it that way. Also "gutter oil" youtube search the doc if you feel like getting your mind blown.

Empathy is a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

my dad ate dog when he was stationed in korea

he said it wasnt that good

stop selling overpriced water asshole

taste is subjective. you don't get to tell other people what tastes good and what tastes bad you dumbass. lobsters taste like puke to me, do i assume everyone else shares my tastes? no, stop being retarded.

Looks pretty tasty.

i dont like shellfish at all

don't care about ppl eating dogs

You do realize people feel bad for the little girl, not the dog? Right?
If you knew jack or shit about raising animals for food, you'd know you don't let kids get attached (name them, play with them, ect.) because they lack the emotional maturity to deal with death at such an early age. It's heartbreaking that these parents let this happen. She'd going to hate them for a long time. Maybe her whole life.

lol didnt read
god damn is this burger tasty

oh my gawd
>eats burger

Op, it is very obvious that you are upset IRL and have made this thread to vent.

You aren't fooling anyone you pathetic faggot.

#NOTALLPIGS

Wew lad... the thread.

even if it were meant as bait, every word is true

Shit, an asian with empathy.

>implying Chinese girls have souls.

I started off agreeing completely til you went full cuck. Sage and hide.

Bull. She couldn't tell her dog apart from others with those tiny ass slanted eyes.

Try Guangdong or maybe HK, ask for 8+1 meat
"9" and "dog" are homophones in Cantonese.

Nice naturalistic fallacy you have there.

Fuck off moralfag. I'll eat any animal except a great ape (because AIDS and Kuru)

Yeah but that's cause you don't feel no empathy samurai man

So this is why mainland Asians have no soul.

They let them have "pets" and let them get attached to them while they are young and then slaughter and cook the pets for them and make them eat them.

I don't think anyone could keep their humanity upon being exposed to that at a young age.

You're thinking of century eggs. You actually have to pack the eggs in a highly alkaline paste (or just soak them in lye water). They taste pretty good actually, when sliced into wedges, topped with bonito flakes, sesame oil and soy sauce, and served over cold tofu.

That gutter oil shit is fucked though.

>Sup Forums constantly going on about how niggers and shitskins are savages
>is the most consistently pro-animal cruelty board on Sup Forums

No fucks given. Chop it up and serve it.

why don't humans eat humans? because humans are valuable and it would be a waste of the pinnacle of Earth's evolution

why don't humans who promoted the full potential of work/house dogs, race horses, dolphins eat them? because it's a waste of a biologically beautiful animal. pigs are cute, many of us would definitely agree if we saw a little piggie waggling it's curly tail and hooving the shins of its owner as it squeaks for food. even so, we're still okay with eating them after we see that, but we'd be pissed off if we see a dog getting eaten.

a pig is not subconsciously impressive. we may acknowledge a pig can do some cool things, but it's not as practical and does not click with our innovative minds as well as it would with horses, dogs, practical animals that humanity universally considered useful and worthwhile.

humans struck with poverty are lesser than us, many of us would agree that a shitty mud stained hoodlum is worth less than a pack of bubblegum, and these same people like smog polluted Chinamen in the slums eat dogs. a lesser human eating a commodity instead of realizing its potential

i'm not a sadistic chink who boils puppers alive and skins them alive

it's not dead in the pic

I forgot this was right to left...

What about Virgin boy piss egg? Have you tried them? / do you do anything like this in Nippon land?

I don't give a shit if they eat dogs. It doesn't matter, different cultures. But I'm not a cultural relativist. There is objective mortality, and torture, is objectively fucking wrong.

But what I do give a shit about is fucking slants torturing animals because it "makes the meat taste better"

I'll burn any fucking zip alive I see fucking with a dog.

IIRC virgin boy eggs 童子蛋 are only eating in some Northern city in woop-woop.
Am actually Chinese-Australian. I'm just here on exchange. My ancestry is Southern, so I've had my fair share of century eggs over the years.

He's probably bullshitting then. Dog is delicious.

Your bottle is awesome but your water is fucking horrible

If they were raised to be eaten I don't really give a shit the issue comes when family dogs are stolen and killed by street vendors.

Would be nice if the dog meat industry could be regulated, but that's not likely to happen with the treehuggers yipping at the heels of Asian countries to ban dog meat outright. Kinda like how some moralfags campaign for criminalising prostitution, without realising that pushing it underground would only make conditions far worse for the hoes.

> no nerves
>no brain
>plants feel pain
How you know this is shit bait.

What is the point of this thread? For our resident shitskins to circlejerk about eating dogs? Fuck off.