So what's the moral of the story?

So what's the moral of the story?

people from the south are rapist and killers

Never shit on someones dreams I guess.

The movie was pretty bad to be honest

the guy who made this is better at designing clothes

2 Stories 2 Morals

1.Dont be a disgusting roastie.

2. Dont take your wife and your wifes kid on a road trip through the south.

>Tom Ford
>good

Yeah no, i think you meant Thom Browne.

Artists are tough(er)

Never underestimate the vindictiveness of autism

Guys have feelings too you vicious fucking sluts

i wouldn't know
so sure

poetry

Roasty BTFO

>be entitled slut and marry loser beta artist playwright to piss off your rich parents
>cheat on him and abort his kid so you can run off with chad after you stop believeing in beta husband as well
>beta husband makes 540 degree turn and becomes successful
>chad starts at the same time to cheat on you so you start trying to reconnect with ex husband
>ex husband gets your hopes up only to ditch you and leave you BTFO

Checkmate toastys. The movie was rather mediocre but the ending was fucking satisfying. I literally clapped and my burger buns flew from my lap into my butter bucket next to my chocolate covered crab legs.

Still ate it.

>Hey bby i heard you were addicted to desire
>Here is my desire4u
>j/k psych!
>*crush with hand*
film version of the comic, you know the one

None really. Some people are vindictive, some are evil, some are detached. It's just a thriller

>le meme pants mane
yeah no

south tho

You are my hero.

Haha man its just a thriller, like turn your brain off or you might accidently think.

It portrayed the myopia of the female psyche better than Gone Girl. You know internet posts that genuinely don't understand character motivations in a story and insist their actions are nonsensical, or commit to a plothole? Maybe the people behind those posts are really women, or have the self-awareness of women.

Ok then. What's the deeper point Ford is making here?

If you watched the current gook rip, you watched a film with 20% of the scenes cut out.

Or maybe some movies have plot holes and characters act out of character because of shit writing?

MIND FUCKING BLOWN

Literally movies that women will never understand: the film

like it's censored and shit? what did they cut out?

Desu, i might rewatch the scenes when a normal one is out. Im definitely not paying anyone to watch this movie.

was michael shannon's character the rage that jake cuckenhole was never able to show to that cheating whore?

length matches the official one

Americans are animals.

also to chad
shannon's sheriff was the internet tough guy persona
competent, capable, and with a wicked sense of menace. great casting