Will Clint make an honest Obama movie before he dies?

Will Clint make an honest Obama movie before he dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/rebels-focused-ceasefire-astana-peace-talks-170122154120398.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/22/syrian-government-rebels-begin-talks/96921562/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
youtu.be/6ZqCIy-2myY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They already made a Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie though

Oliver Stone might beat him to the punch.

Two hours of people yelling at an empty chair? Sounds pretty dull.

do you think he'd retract this statement now that DT is prez?

I wish but he's too old now
I'm going to be legit sad now when he dies because all the liberal cucks will do everything to smear his name, call him a nazi/racist etc.

>According to Newsmeat and Entertainment Weekly respectively, Stone voted for Barack Obama as U.S. president in both the 2008 and 2012 elections, instead of John McCain and Mitt Romney, the GOP candidates for the presidency.[56] Stone was quoted as saying at the time: "I voted for Obama because...I think he's an intelligent individual I think he responds to difficulties well...very bright guy...far better choice yes."[57] In 2012, Stone endorsed Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for President. He said that Paul is "the only one of anybody who's saying anything intelligent about the future of the world."[58] then later: "I supported Ron Paul in the Republican primary... but his domestic policy... made no sense!"[57] In March 2016, Stone wrote on the Huffington Post his support for Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders for the 2016 Democratic nomination.[59] In September 2016, Stone said he was voting for Green Party candidate Jill Stein for President.[60]

Oh God no

B-b-b-but user Donald is a man of the people! He's not an uppity nigger who uses big words!

>Obama makes many promises during his campaign
>8 years later has achieved basically none of them, has made the world generally a substantially worse place

>Donald makes many promises during his campaign
>has done more to achieve them in his first week in office than Obama did during his two entire terms

N-not to worry! Le God Emperor Trump and his billionaire cabinet will save us working class folk!

What would an "honest" Obama movie even be about? The general consensus seems to be that he was passive/mediocre at worst and somewhat above average at best. Unless you delved into retarded Sup Forumstier conspiracy horseshit (which would be better done by a documentary), it would just be an incredibly bland biopic.

Obama's dad was a communist ape named Frank Marshall Davis.

They can do a before after with exposition between him being idealistic and him trying to be realistic against a Republican house and senate

Show someone yougn and hopeful and contrast that with someone older and more worn down.

The world is SUBSTANTIALLY worse now? Stop being dramatic.

>Donald makes many promises during his campaign
>has done more to achieve them in his first week in office than Obama did during his two entire term
AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck Obama but let's not go full delusion mode here

Yes, SJW used to only be on the internet. Now BLM and all their bullshit is constantly pushed by the media.

Race riots in the US that haven't been seen since Rodney King

The Middle East being thrown back into conflict

Europe fucked by the refugee crisis caused by Libya and Syria being raped by US foreign policy

It all comes down to Obama. The buck stopped with him.

This is probably closer to the truth than we'll ever see on film, although it should mention that he was also indebted to corporate """""donations""""" throughout his presidency, so that limited what he could strive for.

>telling a Trump supporter to not be delusional

I feel like we moved from a limited conflict theater to a overall larger theater of small conflicts.

Like 100+ years ago, a few countries would plunge into war for 4-10 years and that would be it. Now we are seeing small wars that last longer and spread across entire continents.

Obama had his problems with foreign policy but the middle east was already fucked up by bush's failings.

Fuck you're right, my life is being literally ruined by BLM. What a horrific global problem that people are totally going to remember 20 years from now.

I don't know if you maybe got confused and submitted your post too soon but there's no actual content in your posy, my man

Gitmo is still open
He fumbled Obamacare
Bombings and drone activity on foreign soil has increased
The idea of warrantless wiretaps is completely obsolete because of the free reign he gave the NSA and law enforcement agencies
He didn't do anything about border control

Meanwhile the wall is being built, illegals are being deported, jobs have come back to America, heavier filtering on muslims entering the states is being enacted.

But when Obama came to power it was in recovery. It wasn't quite peace but we was on the road to it. And then he fumbled the ball on mopping up the remaining jihadists and exacerbated the whole situation by allowing Hillary to topple Libya and Syria.

Don't forget withdrawal from TPP, with NAFTA on the chopping block

The mainstream media loves Obama. They worship him and they've covered up his failures for the public for years.

Just look at this shit. They were actually making songs on how much they love Obama in SNL.

I don't recall Syria and Libya being in civil war during the Bush administration. Hell Bush administration were just getting their shit in Mid-East sorted before Obongo prematurely pulled the troops and leaving a vacuum for ISIS.

How is that an Obama failure? If Trump wants to pull out of the TPP/NAFTA, that's on him.

This. You don't break records in """donations"""" without debting yourself to the corporate elite. And that's what Obama was really. The little guy thought Obama would represent them against the big guy when the big guys had already bought Obama.

>in recovery

lol no.

Add to that, the 2008 crash he inherited from Bush severely ham stringed his options. Ever wonder why he chose cheaper drone strikes to actually trying harder? Fuck me, I never liked the silver tongued corporate shill but at least try to stay within the realm of reality, user.

All this with a non cooperating Senate stuffed full of retarded Republicans that openly vowed to resist everything he did regardless of its merits. Fucking Sup Forumstards.

>watch american sniper
-11 happened so we must attack iraq quickly
>no commentary about how the media and the gov shat on the population

Iraq was more or less in peace when Bush handed the banner over to Obama. Middle-East was definitely in a better shape before Obama than after Obama. Ponder on that for a moment. Your pacifist hero brought destruction to numerous stable and peaceful nations just to fuck with Russia. Atleast Bush went in to fuck with Saddam who was a shitty guy.

>illegals are being deported, jobs have come back to America, heavier filtering on muslims entering the states is being enacted.

Obama has done that in his 8 years in office and it's well documented, you sound like you were 10 in 2008

Count the number of illegals before Obama and after Obama. And then tell me what a great job he did deporting illegals.

He deported more illegals than Bush, you retard.

You didn't answer the question.

>mfw Trump BTFO Obama in just one week of office

It's a campaign promise that Trump has followed through on. Read the previous post again.

>Iraq was more or less in peace when Bush handed the banner over to Obama.

Nope

>If you don't hate Obama you must love him

You have to be 18 to post here, user-kun.

>lol no.

These are not facts, user, this is in fact a nothing remark

>All this with a non cooperating Senate

The Democrats had a majority when he started his first term

It's an ongoing work in progress which is likely going to take many years to be fixed. The Iraqi Army just retook Mosul and ISIS is losing more and more territory by the day. Syria rebels are engaging peace talks with Russia, Assad and the US. Libya is free from the brutal reign of Gaddafi and is currently in the process of stabilizing. I'm not ready to say that Bush or Obama did anything wrong. I'll make that call when I see what the middle east looks like 20-30 years down the line.

KEEP TRACK

We are discussing campaign promises

all of those things are bad though

>Nope

Yes. Obama didn't inherit a war, he inherited a demobilisation. And he fucked it up.

>Libya is free from the brutal reign of Gaddafi
Libya is in complete anarchy. The only reason you don't hear about it is because the media is intentionally covering it up. During the Obama years, the media acted as an extension of his PR. You won't hear about Libya since Libya is Obama's failure.

I regret voting for Trump now, I just thought it was funny

God, please let him live time enough for him to do it

>Syria rebels are engaging peace talks with Russia, Assad and the US

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Try actually reading the news instead of just the headlines. Talks are taking place between Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iran. The rebels are not at the table

>Libya is free from the brutal reign of Gaddafi and is currently in the process of stabilizing

It's not stabilizing though, not even a little bit

euro here, obama really is the worst president to me

>Middle East in 20–30 years
(Even more like) Hell on Earth probably.

>Syria
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/rebels-focused-ceasefire-astana-peace-talks-170122154120398.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/22/syrian-government-rebels-begin-talks/96921562/

>Libya is free from the brutal reign of Gaddafi and is currently in the process of stabilizing.
Why bait so hard? Obama and Clinton bombed the fuck out of Libya since Gaddaffi was planning on creating an african currency, thus not being dependent on the dollar. He didn't even ask congress about it since there were "no boots on ground". Libya is now a chaotic sharia state, where multiple groups are fighting for power. Not to mention the tons of migrants who sail out from Libya, whom Gaddaffi stopped.

Iraq/Libya were hell on earth before the War on Terror era. These countries were being run by insane dictators who were completely incongruent with the rest of the modern world. That "stability" was never going to last deep into the 21st century. It was only a matter of time before these governments collapsed, we just accelerated the process. Eventually these countries will stabalize and catch up with the rest of the world. It was honestly best that we got all of this over with sooner rather than later. What would we gain by allowing two sociopaths with nuclear ambitions more time try to aquire WMDs and continue brutalizing their people?

Didn't Clint make a movie about a power fantasy he has to shoot all immigrants? I'm sure he'll find a way to lynch all blacks in a movie.

>but the middle east was already fucked up by bush's failings.
more like the British

The Middle East will always be fucked

I don't know why people think its a recent problem

Iraq was shit. Libya wasn't. The Libyans didn't want to remove Gaddafi. The Iraqis actually wanted Saddam gone. There's the difference right there.

Yeah, if you're a buttblasted shitskin or a self-loathing treasonous faggot

They're the ones who jammed a knife up his ass though. Plus, regardless, Gaddafi was an absolute monster despite the fact that he ran a reasonable stable dictatorship. He basically had the same personality as Uday Hussein. Just google "Gaddafi Rapes" and you can read hundreds of articles on how he used to keep sexual torture chambers for young boys and girls just for the thrill of it. He had to go.

this. it'll win tons of awards too.

it better have some cameo from Mel though

Obama was America's first Meme President
>millennials like him because LE KEWL BLACK PRESIDENT LMAO
>niggers only voted because he was black, then went back to not voting
>actually didn't do anything good for America
>fought 6 wars, let America get cucked in the TPP, barely did anything to help the economy, ACA is a disaster, didn't even shut down Guantanamo
>DUDE MY SON WOULD LOOK LIKE TRAYVON LMAO
>disgusting over endorsement of Clinton
>makes talk show rounds to be '''hip''' but just quips all the time
>constantly on vacations
>implying it wasn't Bush's work that found and killed Bin Laden
>yet he will be remembered as the "epic GOAT president" because he was a nigger who made jokes and got involved in identity politics shitshows for no reason

The only other meme president was Bill Clinton but he really only became a meme after he left office because of his saxophone and people glorifying his perjury conviction.

nice revisionism there bro

>constantly on vacations

even with outdated data you get the point (the final number is 182)

>worst post-recession recovery since ww2
>only president to not have a year of 3% GDP growth
>second lowest average polling of a president since ww2

YES WE CAN

>unironically using occupydemocrats as a source
go back to Sup Forums

Changing how you determine unemployment does not magically lower unemployment. The "rise" in the job market was mostly part time.

yeah "ending" the war in iraq, that turned out great.

its amazing when drumpfags are confronted with facts and the only reply they have is to meme

>changing how you determine unemployment
>unemployed
>get a job

nobody change the definition moron the definition was always like that

>le donald signed some menus that don't mean anything, he's doing so much
Sad!

Considering Americans prop up the fucking Saudis you really don't have a leg to stand on as far as the moralist argument for removing stable dictators.

>honest Obama movie

FADE IN

EXT - THE SAVANNAH - KENYA

A baby's cry is heard in the distance...

>tfw clint used to be an anti-war libertarian who opposed big government and foreign wars
>now clint makes propaganda movies that spread lies about motives for war and promote foreign wars.

what happened? is it the old age?

Stick to Sup Forums obamaleaf

first post was pretty good bait this is bad though

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/

Shill harder m8.

>If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain

Damn it's just like Gooks singing about Kim Jong Un. Does no-one on SNL get that or is that part of the joke?

They are sincere. The MSM and Hollywood unironically believe Obama is the perfect president and did nothing wrong. This is why Eastwood has said that the truth about Obama's reign will take years before honestly told.

youtu.be/6ZqCIy-2myY