People are black, brown, gay, muslim, yellow, Buddhist, transgender, disabled, old, young, poor

people are black, brown, gay, muslim, yellow, Buddhist, transgender, disabled, old, young, poor.

why do you care losers? get a life

I don't care. Kek will make all men equal at the time of the Great Happening.

your wife is cucking you with ahmed

why do you care loser? there are millions of girls. just get another one

Fuck off Italy. No wonder your country is such a shithole.

love not war

bait

sage

Because equality means dragging the superior race (white) and gender (male) down to their level. If the inferior elements of society knew their place then we wouldn't have a problem.

because they want a piece of white civilization... the civilization that gave you the internet so you can post your stupid pro-gay propaganda you gay Italian piece of shit.

Notice how you didn't mention white, hetero and christian?
Now that's why people care, because the leftist liberals are openly anti-white racists, anti-hetero ad anti-christian...

you idiots waste your lives on hate

you don't know what youre missin

i actually didn't until i noticed they've begun to wage war against me

>the civilization that gave you the internet so you can post your stupid pro-gay propaganda
you mean the civilization that castrated alan turing for being gay and retarded progress in computer science for 50 fucking years?

you're going to die before the singularity because of that

hungary i thought you were cool

People like you are the most aggressive haters of all... Anybody who disagrees with you is immediately a racist/nazi/hater... You think that your believes are the only correct ones and you fanatically hate everything else... Modern liberalism is the most degenerated form of fascism.

Most of us never really ever cared about any of that at all, not until the whole world decided to make them issues.

seehow can you say this. any empathy mate? o know you just hurt my feelings. theres a human behind this screen

bump

Why do you care about our opinions on the matter?

Because instead of staying in their countries they come to leech off ours.
>singularity
there is only singularity through Jesus.

Of all the bullshit liberal arguments,
>you can only care about things that directly affect you!
Is the stupidest.

We can think outside of our own bubble.

Yeah they're also irish faggots too it would appear

you need positive inflence

not everyones stuck in the love and drugs phase.

it was good we needed it

Hey reddit. How's the "raid" coming along?

fuck off
I'm a polack expreiencin a weed epiphany

>expreiencin a weed epiphany
Reddit

really makes me think...
I'm #heforshe now

>expreiencin a weed epiphany
Yep, that's reddit.

When is Ireland going to grow some ducking balls and occupy Northern Ireland? Just FUCKING TAKE IT!!!

Same to you Scotland

no reddit was that
I'm a racist and a polshit

prejudice is wrong

People are also potatonigger

Get a life, bin that wife

People are also Slavshit

OP, me and my family wants to come over to your house and worship the devil, perform disgusting sex acts and borrow money that we never intend to pay back.

Is it cool?

nothing to do with my op

Because the demographic of gender/race/religion they fall into dramatically effects their intelligence potential and likelihood of committing a crime.

Why should I share a community with people who have a median IQ of 80, commit 60% of all violent crimes, and commit 1/3 of all rapes?
This is a group that makes up 3% of the population and yet each individual has a 1/5 chance of becoming a violent criminal before the age of 35.

ireland would be the worst 'progressive' shitposter on Sup Forums if the country wasn't so small

I accept people for who they are, but that doesn't mean I want them around me.

Too bad I have to see them.

Some people are racist.

Get over it, loser :^)