So I'm going to be an entrepreneur, I have a business idea, and I would like a little comment on it...

So I'm going to be an entrepreneur, I have a business idea, and I would like a little comment on it. I have already registered your business name and can be found in the capital from yourself so I start the business deals probably will soon.

That is, people are doing a great deal on leasing. You do not have to buy a movie for yourself, but it can be rented. BUT: books need to be bought from a bookstore or bookstore. So I plan to set up a bookshop in Helsinki. Think, you do not have to pay the expensive price of a fucking book you do not after doing anything, but you can rent it for just a couple of weeks / months for a reasonable fee! I do not remember that I would have seen the bookshops better.

Comments, tips, development ideas?

...why wouldnt they just go to a public library

great macaroni

Huutist bro

hyvät ragetti spagetit :DDD

Nyt täytyy kyllä myöntää etten jaksanut lukea ollenkaan ja veikkaan ongelmasi olevan jotain täyttä hevonvitunpaskaa.

Mene suihkuun ja nukkumaan. Huomenna töihin. Muuta neuvoa ei tule.

shoutings

Finnish army uniform.

Tuli tässä mieleen omat kouluajat.

Kävelin luokkani kanssa metsäretkellä, ja kulkiessamme sähköaseman ohi opettaja sanoi ihan naama peruslukemilla:

"Ja tuossa on muuntoasema"

Oikeastihan kyseessä on vain normaali erotinasema, jossa erotetaan 110 kV lähtö maakaapeliin. Repesin kyllä totaalisesti, kun opettaja "ylensi" sen yhtäkkiä erotinasemasta muuntoasemaksi.

Thanks for the idea I will make it mine now.

Now I have to admit that I could not read at all and take your problem to be something of a full tramp.

Go to the shower and sleep. To work tomorrow. No other advice will come.

shut up nigger

My expression when I forced My made pasta hell of a long time already, hoping that others will also begin to force it too. This has not happened. Every time I was on my stomach, I was a little tense if I ever saw my palm on the front page written by someone else but not. Do you then have to force the same message with about a thousand messages, if someone else would
by. For more information: I do not tell what "pasta" about it, so nobody would not even post it to me next.

Overboard on speed again :D

Now I have to admit that I did not read at all and i'm guessing that your problem to be full horsepussytrash.

Go to the shower and sleep. Go to work tomorrow. Thats all advice i'm going to give.

Overboard going over the board again :D

haha ciggy dude :DDd

> 2015
> Does not burn the traps
Are you school-leaved, mentally disabled, or both?
> The M-bend dies
So? Was life a competition who lived for the longest time?
> There is a hook !!!
It will not be left if it is not a minor and can burn reasonably.
> S .. THERE'S MONEY MONEY !!!
Who forces you to buy a dick a day, a fucking bugger

4/5,5

5/5 if true

Shout laughings and bosting to ebins

theyhave22 is my idol

I am too his

> >Elementary school
>at the start of the 21st century (inb4 newfag)
>our school had also a tard class, with older 15-19 yo. tards
>the tards have built an epic snow fortress where they hang out during recess
>we tried to figure out how these sub-humans could have constructed something so great
>the 5th graders can't deal with this fact
>we form a resistance movement against the tyrannical tards
>La resistance lives on motherfuckers!
>we named ourselves "The Devils of Hell"
>the devils first secret meeting is held in the schools forest near a huge pine tree and the nettle rock (during summer there grows a fucking lot of them)
>all the boys from th 5th grade plus me and three other firstgraders appeared to the meeting
>we agreed that during next recess we will attack the tard without declareing war and spread the word about The Devils of Hell
>said recess
>we attack equipped with sticks and rocky snowballs under the element of surprise

>the tards don't understand the situation at first (DUH! :DD)
>but when they do, all hell breaks loose!
>these six foot (aspect of the 130cm 1st grader) drooling hulk tards come out of the fortress to screaming and batshit insane and attack
>at this part our forces break up under the tards overpowerment and we have to retreat back to the forest
>luckily, these teenage mutant ninja tards motoric skills are so underdeveloped that we can outrun them
>we all make it to safety and we've managed to make a hole on the fortress wall. that can be counted as a victory!
>the word about The Devils of Hells achievements and bravery spread like wildfire
cont...

...cont
>next days lunchbreak we held a new secret meeting where we recruit new soldiers and organize our strategy and tactics
>our numbers tripled and we got partisans from every class even a few 6th graders
>we shared our battle roles according to classes, us the firstgraders got the worst job
>we were "the little pioneers"
>our job was to dig trenches near the enemy lines and infiltrate the fortress through the the holes made by the frontline soldiers (3rd and 4th graders) and destroy the castle from the inside
>the 5th and 6th graders worked as officers (throwing stones at the tards and shouting orders)
>our job was the most dangerous cause the rumor was that if the tards got you, they would kiss you and suck on your balls and their bite would turn you into one

this and they are free in your country too I guess

>the second attack would be wednesday at the beginning of the second recess
>wednesday
>before the attack we gathered to the HQ of the Devils and swore an oath
>sure about our victory we marched into battle
>to our surprise, the tards were prepader for our attack, by recruiting more tards and arming themselves with sticks and (stone)snowballs
>we wont back down
>the frontline soldiers break the walls a bit >we the pioneers charge inside but are forced to retreat fast when the tard go full hulk mode
>the biggest tard grabs a 2nd grader
>we can't stay and help him
>the Devils of Hell are yet againg forced to retreat to the forest
>different stories are around about what happened to the one guy left behind but in any case the whole school feels sorry for him and treats him like a honorable war veteran
...cont

...cont
>we set up an emergency meeting at lunch break
>the third meeting of the Devils of Hell
>the AD/HD special ed. students want to join our resistance
>we rejoice, cause these daredevils have a legendary reputation at our school for countless misdeeds
>we re-organize the movement to three divisions
>5-6th the elitekorps
>1-4th the foreing legion
>special eds. the daredevils
>the next grand attack is arranged to fridays lunch break, this time we will charge from three directions and wreck the whole fucking shit
>friday
>get ready
>ATTACK!
>oh fuck, party poopers! (the recess supervisors)
>the tards have told about us to the teachers
>we all end up in detention and our movement is finished, or is it?
>friday, morning class
>"we will have a joint outdoor class with the 5th graders" - the teacher
>with determined minds we march with the 5th graders to a window of the tards classroom, knock a few times and run towards the snow fortress
>in my 17 years of existing i have never seen anything funnier than about 20 tards glued to their window and their priceless faces when we kick the shit out of their matafaking fabuluos snow fort
>we were the Devils of Hell

Shoutings :D new pasta has been born!

nice bolognese

I'm so sorry you have to see this

ebin :D

LOL, did it go to the feelings? Go suck on your mothers teat

did it go to FEELINGS :D
This :D

post an ebins
:DD

Haha

you always have to shamings and suffering for being a finnish