Renting an apartment on the croatian seaside via airbnb for almost two years now

>renting an apartment on the croatian seaside via airbnb for almost two years now
>renting it mostly to brits, but bunch of scandinavians also come
>finally after two years of renting, first american shows up yesterday
>very chatty and pleasant fellow, seems like everything will go just fine
>today he calls me and says his shower is clogged and i have to come and fix it ASAP
>obviously thing must be fixed so i called a plummer, met him in the city and went to the apartment with him
>enter the bathroom, see a feet of brown water in the shower, small pieces of shit floating in it
>turns out he shat while taking a shower and tried to mush pieces of shit into the drain with his toes
>not only he did that but he's saying it's a perfectly normal thing to do in his culture, i'll even quote him ''there's nothing better than taking a shit while having a shower''

are you americans really so deranged? i'll never host a single one of you again, you barbaric retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waffle stomp
m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/coast-truck-driver-loses-prostitute-murder-appeal/331764/
creativepenny.blogspot.ch/2013/12/thoughts-on-travel-1-bathrooms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bruh that's not normal

We do that here in Canada too. Get a life and move on you Croat piece of shit.

>things that never happened
Americans never say "having a shower" we say "taking a shower."

7.3/10 for making me reply, and only being caught because of a small error

Never heard of anyone ever doing this and you should've punched him in his stupid fucking face.

fucking racist asshole you have to respect american culture

When I was at university we had an American girl in halls who I caught shoving food down the sink with her bare hands and repeatedly pressing the ON/OFF switch for the kitchen electrics. I asked what the fuck she was doing and she told me the waste disposal was broke. I told her we didn't have "waste disposal" systems in the UK and she asked me what we did with uneaten food instead.

They are fucking disgusting.

If not a troll.

It's a country of 300 million people, you got one shitty person. Ask for references next time.

This, OP is a faggot.

>implying there's anything wrong with this

That's normal here?!
Wtf?! This is news to me.
Not taking showers anywhere but home now.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waffle stomp

ok sorry for quoting someone and not repeating what he said word by word, english isn't my native language

it did happen though

>having a shower
Nice try faggot nobody says that here

It's truly a disgusting practice but it's our culture. And culture is culture. We must respect our ancestors, by continuing their degenerate practices regardless of what we may think of them.

In Australia there is a trend among some truck drivers of taking a shit in the road house shower blocks while in transit. The operators have to shut them down and clean all the shit because the other truck drivers start to complain.

Our truck drivers murder prostitutes. Do yours do that, too?

wtf I HATE americans now!

>He doesn't shit in the shower
Unlike eastern Europeans, Americans have jobs and shit. We don't have time to shit AND shower, so we do both at once and save time.
For maximum efficiency, take your toothbrush and a bowl of cereal into the shower with you too.

what the FUG

nobody I know does that

That is standard practise everywhere

Why would you take a shower anywhere but home anyway?

Like in all honesty you're probably cleaner not showering than showering in some random dirty shower

If I'm staying at a friend's for an extended visit.

>Australia
>not even surprised

So do abbos drive trucks now or something?

True

To clarify I really meant any non trusted shower (like public showers some hotel showers etc) are to be avoided

They whinge about indians buying the roadhouses and shutting all the shower blocks.To busy whinging to rape and murder.

Only one I can find

m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/coast-truck-driver-loses-prostitute-murder-appeal/331764/

>A Sunshine Coast truck driver jailed for murdering a Sydney prostitute has lost his legal battle to have his conviction overturned.

>Craig Anthony Lennox, 30, was jailed last September after being found guilty in the Queensland Supreme Court of murdering 50-year-old Mayuree Kaewee.

>Ms Kaewee’s decomposing body was found lying in a ditch at the Beerburrum state forest at Elimbah on November 27, 2004, 10 days after her death.

This guy must have been efficient for an Aus TDriver.

Don't lie, you always did. It's in you Europeans' blood.

You simply can't stop yourselves from hating us.

> a person shits in the shower
> you got one shitty person
*ba dum tss*

Americans are animals, this is not something new.

Also how the fuck do you get that fat and expect to fit up our small stairwells built in the 15th century? Then give me shit about not being able to fit..

Scum if the fucking earth, and that's the "cultured" ones with passports

t. Son of a hotel owner

Fuck you too fazoli nigger

Aborigines or indigenous natives or first Australians ride wheelie bins... leaf.

No one does that here nigger. Nice b8 thread

>whinge
What is this word? Are you trying to say whine? Why would you put a "g" in there? I know it's not a typo, I've seen you do it before. I swear to God if I ever meet you in real life I'll slit your fucking throat with a teaspoon.

hm....was he fat? white? mexican? was he a Yankee (from the North/New england area)?

because its actually taboo to piss in the shower where i grow up. most people absolutely would not do that.

GRRR!

One thing we learnt in the SAS was that your average Yank will shit anywhere. One time, I watched one shit on a shit that was covered in the shit of 1000 americans.

Why do they do this?

that's actually how they spell it and even how some dialects say it (win-je)

Piss on the toes? Yes.
Shit in the shower? Never

KEK

Never

You don't use whinge in America?

verb (used without object), whinged, whing·ing. British and Australian Informal.

to complain; whine.
Origin: before 1150; dial. (Scots, N England), earlier Scots quhynge, Old English hwinsian (not recorded in ME); cognate with Old High German winsōn (German winseln); derivative of Germanic base of whine

—Related forms
whing·er, noun

Think of an Aussie or a British accent and the whining sound we make when we complain.

Dude pooping in the shower is the best way to insure having a clean butt-hole. I'm sorry you smelly Yuropeans have to walk around with shit still stained on your cheeks but don't vent your ignorance on us.

P.S. get a better drain, idiot.

My apologies. Never knew it was a real word.

You're supposed to position your asshole right over the drain and then push the shit down after

OP this isn't normal AT ALL in America. You got stuck with a retard who has no idea what showering is.

I learned to shit while showering because otherwise I would have been late to school for penis inspection day.

I'm about to go have a shower shit right now, you Croat bastard.

I have never tried to force it down the drain so I think you are making this up.

This story sounds vaguely like pasta.

>not enjoying the freedom of a shit n' shower

Fucking commie piece of shit.

Beta faggot.

Wait lads, this guy say he never shit in the shower?

>this confuses the third worlder

This. There's literally a toilet right next to the tub. Normal Americans don't do this at all

Black folks in the south do that too, or so I've heard. Apparently toilet paper is unacceptable.

really?

how vile.

It's normal in real America, maybe not in your liberal shithole state.
I bet you don't even give your guests corn.

I like you, pretty funny that you shit in the shower

When I went to America there was a bin next to the shitter to put toilet paper in. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>you have to go back, amigo

A common method of retaliating against prison officers in Australian prisons was to cover yourself in shit during a riot.

Hence the term "to bronze up"

this

A lot of older buildings don't have the pipes for modern dumps and toilet paper. Problem in Europe too.

That wasn't for toilet paper. That was a simple trash can. I've never seen a bin for toilet paper. Where the hell did you go?

What's wrong with it? Seems more like you trying to cover for having inferior third world plumbing.

I see Croatia browses /r9k/.

>Trump married the one to the left
rly mks u think huh

Get off my dick, you're just trying to recreate the magic of
>Hospitality corn.

Only the worst trailer trash retards do that fucking shit. That shit's gross, brah.

You sure he wasn't Indian?

American reporting. NOT NORMAL. I've only pushed shit down my shower drain on particularly interesting evenings or if I've been doing butt stuff.

Was he a baby boomer? They're disgusting like that.

>never seen a bin for toilet paper

creativepenny.blogspot.ch/2013/12/thoughts-on-travel-1-bathrooms.html
> For the most part the toilets in Greece are fairly normal and reasonably clean. But because the Greeks have issues with their plumbing, they request that you don't discard toilet paper in the actual toilet, and they provide a bin just for this purpose. This is one of many signs I saw on the backs of toilet doors in Greece.

What is true is that staff at american universities have to inform the internationals from shit tier countries that the shower drains are not for shitting. It happens often enough that they make it a part of their orientation.

My friend once told me that his Japanese flat mates when he was in university did this.. fucked the plumbing for the whole building.. they said it was normal in their country also but they were still told to leave... fucking weird if you ask me

>they legitimately unironically use the greek alphabet for writing things
hahah I always forget this it looks like the fucking wingdings font what the christ why does greece suck so much?

Was he black?

Not an Indian in disguise?

So you need the leftist toilet

This is not normal at all. I have never heard of someone doing this. It's disgusting.

I want to say you're lying but idk.
If you're not lying the guy you're renting too is likely insane and you should kick him out.

Common knowledge that Americans shit everywhere. Your job to clean it up, Nigger.

This and you should have made him pay the plumber.

I wish these were common in the UK, paper just never seems to quiet do the job.

That ain't normal at all. Keep us updated on your American tenant though.

he is a 50 years old white guy from kansas, fat but not obese. pleasant guy except for the incident.

I've heard they do that in Mexico.

WTF, he could get shot in the US For that shit.

those things are just part of a discussion on the healthiest way to take a shit, Japan for example has a lot of squat toilets, that one seems to be an 'either or' shitter.

It's pretty standard. Sitting on the toilet is very bad for your back, especially when you're older. If you're health conscious at all shitting in the shower is the most natural way to go.

How do I pronounce that?

>win-jeh?
>wing
>whin
>whine-jah

Seriously, this word perplexes me. I've never encountered it before.

I just lay a towel rug on the ground toward the toilet walk out really quick and take a shit, takes little effort and no cleanup after

>Not buying a Japanese toilet seat
The japs have been at the forefront of bathroom technology. I'm a weeb and was raised in part by my Japanese aunt; but, I can say without a hint of bias that Japanese toilets are simply the best. You will never have a more pleasant bathroom experience. You will want to sit down just to piss.

Wow, really makes you think.

Pee in shower, ok. Poo in shower? Pajeet-tier.

we are europeans

>Getting a cool stream in your swamp ass followed by air drying when it's 36 degrees with 90% humidity outside.

Feels good man.

Whinge, like binge with a w you fucking idiot

Really? I heard it growing up.

>win-juh