La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life...

La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. Like I'm not a sjw or anything but even I think it was fucking rediculous to make a musical in LA where there is no gay people and the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz and then a white guy comes in and saves jazz cause that's totally how it works.

Besides the fact that it felt like The Great Gatsby except without any social commentary as everyone seems pretty wealthy and comfortable.It was actual nonsense. Sheer nonsense.

I voted Trump so you know I'm not tumblr. But jesus fucking christ could they try to be more ignorant and unaware of the real world.

>La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life

Don't be so dramatic and/or a huge pleb.

if it's sincerely the worst movie you've ever seen you haven't seen very many movies

your grievances are minor at best

Jesus christ man. you're just sexually frustrated. Just go out and fucking get laid you pussy.

dishonest movie for shallow people

>the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz

Whites created Jazz, Blues, Rock, and hip hop/rap.

try again

I'm going for it with my GF on valentines day to fuck her honestly and Sup Forums bros confirmed it'll work.

>just get laid bruh and your life will be better
I got laid last night and I still want to kill myself. Your advice is shit m8

I thoroughly enjoyed the handsome white protagonist of La La Land

I've seen more movies than I can count and this is one of the worst pieces of shit I've seen

>GF
>not already fucking her at your pleasure
>have to come up with plans to take her to romantic movies to get action

I'm thoroughly blue-pilled and even I can see you're cucked, son

This is correct, Wham! invented rap in 1983 with their hit single Bad Boys.

>dood if u wer sleighing chixx liek me you'd just sit around all day goin "doood, sex, nice!" instead of talking about things like sum kind of seckshually frustraytd weirdo XDD

How about you don't give this jew shit money and just take her out to see or do something better

Ironic or not, this is what film criticism has devolved to. Sad!

>you haven't seen very many movies

I can guarantee you he doesn't actually watch movies. He goes to the theatre once in awhile, and he watches the oscar nominations, and maybe a Sup Forums recommendation here and there, and that's it. When you watch 1-2 movies a day then you can start having an opinion on the medium.

>Kelly Lawler of USA Today noted that Gosling's character has been referred to as a "white savior" by critics, due to "his quest (and eventual success) to save the traditionally black musical genre from extinction, seemingly the only person who can accomplish such a goal." The sentiment was echoed by Ruby Lott-Lavigna of Wired, Anna Silman of New York and Ira Madison III of MTV News.

This movie is racist and if you enjoy watching white people on-screen then you are racist too

I'm not in a really nice country user, getting her to kiss me was a struggle because she'll be killed if her family knew.

>but even I think it was fucking rediculous to make a musical in LA where there is no gay people and the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz and then a white guy comes in and saves jazz cause that's totally how it works
wtf it's this redpilled? Guess I have to watch it now

Yeah you are an SJW.

Nobody wants to see faggots or niggers

Poo in the loo?

see Whites made it

It doesn't sound like the relationship is worth it if things are going to be that difficult.

You're not even white

i enjoyed that the movie was white

This film has been ripped apart already. It is written god awfully, and the leads can't sing or act with any chemistry, as they proved in the other films theyve done together. They can barely dance. Its a mess. Not only that YOU JUST KNOW its hamfisted oscarbait. Nobody will remember this movie

Nah, way better than that.

We're planning to get married as soon as both of us secure good income jobs in our fields(Systems Engineering). We also share a similar passion so it's going really well between us. I know it might sound shitty to you, but it's the best thing that this place can offer.

>This film has been ripped apart already.

Yeah, by Sup Forums memes kek

You like poorly written trash? And a musicial with shitty singing and dancing? That's memes to you?

ok

>you can start having an opinion on the medium.
But he's not having an opinion on the medium.

>likes anime as well
Ok I guess you do like trash

>b-but Sup Forums is for a-anime
Suck a fuck

ITT. Dishonest films

look at the director and his life of suffering
how can you say he doesn't understand black jazz

Born Damien Sayre Chazelle
January 19, 1985 (age 32)
Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
Education Princeton High School
Alma mater Harvard University
Occupation Director, screenwriter

>he posted a reaction picture to accompany his reply
>He therefore likes the context that picture is extracted from

>posting more cartoon pictures from his designated folder
>doesn't like cartoons

It's clear the Man has spent a long ass time keeping him down.

>I voted Trump so you know I'm not tumblr.

The fact that you even bothered to point that out proves you're lying.

I'm not him but lmao okay

Ok then I don't care

Teller tells the magazine Chazelle offered him the lead role in his musical La La Land while the two were filming Whiplash, before the indie drama became an Oscar-winning hit. But then things changed, as Esquire’s Anna Peele writes:

Teller gets a little nervous telling the story, tearing his dinner roll to shreds and claiming he doesn’t know what happened before deciding, whatever, “These are just facts.” He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. “And I got a call from my agent, saying, ‘Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you’re creatively right for the project. He’s moving on without you.'”

Peele adds that Teller sent Chazelle a text (“What the f—, bro?”), but isn’t letting it get him down: “[Teller is] going to produce his own movies, movies he’s not going to get kicked out of, movies like the bank-robbery ensemble piece The Life and Times of the Stopwatch Gang and a family drama, Home Is Burning.”

Chazelle, for his part, told EW back in February of this year that Teller would star in La La Land.

“It’s set in contemporary [Los Angeles], but it’s very much an homage to Technicolor, Cinemascope, ’50s musicals — A Star is Born, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, It’s Always Fair Weather, movies like that,” he said, adding, “Miles is the lead. And we’re still casting the rest. Nothing else is certain.”

It certainly doesn't deserve all the awards it's got, but Golden globes and Oscars mean shit anyway, so I don't know

The whole movie was meh and urremarkable.

You are an attention whore.
sage

OP is right

>I voted for Trump
>But I'm upset there were no gay people in this movie

Pick one.