So what's the appeal of Benderdick Cucumber?

So what's the appeal of Benderdick Cucumber?

Apparently many women find him extremely attractive for some reason. Is it just because he's British?

So what's the appeal of Natalie Dormer?

Apparently many men find her extremely attractive for some reason. Is it just because she's British?

Because he's weird looking and calls attention, which women love.

cat

I never hear British women talking about him beyond his acting, so yeah, maybe.

its because she looks like lola bunny and half the fucking world is made up of furry man children.

it's because she's incapable of not looking like she's mocking your penis

Idk

Couple of friends or and gf told me is the voice.

cus he's like ridiculously smart y'know? ever seen sherlock

Your greasy american sows flood their sweatpants at the mere sound of our voices. How does it feel americucks?

60% the attitude, 40% the voice
also he's tall and legitimately a good actor

He has the fucking worst American accent

Bothered me in Doctor Strange, I think they should have made him overdub some of those lines in the studio until he got the accent right. Or just say he is from some ambiguously foreign country or something.

Boils down to
>le epic steampunk guy
>le epic british chap
>le epic ugly guy
>hehe his name is funny :)

He isn't a really good actor, to be honey.

It's not the worst I've heard but it's just inconsistent enough that you can't help but listen out for a mistake. I hope he gets it down before the next Doctor Strange kino.

I'm still pissed off that he was cast as Khan in Star Trek but I guess that's not his fault. He did exactly what they asked for for the character which was like an angsty superman with magic healing blood. Pretty dumb.

Someone post this to twitter.

Yea, there was no way anybody could have done the character justice. Ricardo Montalban will always be Khan and nobody can take that away from him.

This tbqhfam

Buttercup Thumbersnatch is pretty much the epitome of a meme actor

The difference between him and other meme actors is that he can coast on le British accent. If he was from Chicago or New Jersey, he'd have no career, and certainly no Tumblrette teenybopper following.

because he played Sherlock, a fictional character whos personality they find attractive, and they're too daft to be able to differentiate him from the real Cumbumbitch

same reason Gosling is so popular, he has an extremely wonky face and a quiet autistic personality IRL, but he played a die hard romantic in The Notebook, which is every females favorite film

I will always chuckle at the word teenybopper because it just fits them perfectly

Yes. It's because he is British.
Brits have very low attractiveness standards.
Just look at what British males have to deal with
when they want to fill their sex prisons.

all the best waifu threads are full of britfus user