youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=gprUhbsiRos
youtube.com/watch?v=EqEjdfznBAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will be awake after the debates.

remember to sage, report and ignore shill spam folks

BEFORE YOU GO GO

>The debates when Trump is just going to be crying "SHE'S A LIAR!!! OMGG!!!"

Sorry, the republican primary debates aren't the general election debates.

No applause. No yelling. No laughing. Just answering policy questions head on. I wish Trump good luck with that.

Are facts too much for you trump shills?

>remember, this is a shill thread
>remember, that the difference is only 6 points
>remember, that hillary is deliberately hiding from the media to try and draw as little attention as possible
>remember, that when the debates happen she will get rekt
>remember, that the CNN and all the other MSM outlets are sheilding her by telling lies about Trump's speech about her

whats she gonna do when trump says "where does your funding come from" "aren't you against wall street?"

>clinton accepting to participate in a debate

that was a real funny joke

I'm not calling shit til the debates

Mate do you really believe Trump will beat a seasoned politician like Hildog in a policy debate? She's been doing this shit for decades.

What is Trump going to reply when he's asked about why he once supported socialized medicine, banning of guns, etc.?

>The difference is 6 points

>The charts hows 7 point difference

>Implying you're not a butthurt Trump supporter

>Implying Trump isn't going to get pissed and not accept to a debate

can she refuse?

>What is Trump going to reply when he's asked about why he once supported socialized medicine, banning of guns, etc.?
He's likely going to pass it off and ignore it while passing the blame to hillary for being so inconsistant. He will probably use the example of her not supporting gay marriage.

Of course they're both inconsistent.

But Trump is the man who heavily supported Hillary + liked her. Even as early in 2012 he still praised her.

Oh trust me, there's going to be a lot more than just "SHE'S A LIAR!!! OMGG!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=nPg3tZMoZnA
youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=gprUhbsiRos
youtube.com/watch?v=EqEjdfznBAM

:)

when asked about his support with hillary, he said that as a businessman he has to get along with everyone, and gives them money so he can be owed favors in the future. If anything, this can be used to show that hillary can be bought out. The point im trying to make isnt that he's inconsistant but that if he gets asked it during the debates he will redirect the question to attack hillary. Not very hard

Trump should start praising Hillary for being honest and capable. Her numbers would nosedive.

>USA

>These comments aren't bait

watch any of his debates. It isnt hard to see which kinds of questions Trump likes to evade

BEFORE I COME UNDONE

>maybe if i spam this poll every hour on the hour someone will get demoralized

Trump isn't using establishment strategists. He isn't spending money during this key time trying to define Hilary. This time last year Obama defined Romney as the out of touch billionaire, and McCain the old man with a crazy woman.

Hillary's team will craft a narrative while trump is reorganizing. Meme as.much as you want, trump stumped himself.

updated.

Polls rigged. They are "oversampling" DemoCraps to get the fraudulent "Hillary ahead" numbers then want to force feed down the American public's throat.

BEFORE YOU GO GO

>The debates when Hillary is just going to be crying "HE'S A RACIST!!! I HAVE VAGINA!!!OMGG!!!"

wow, its like they said the same thing about brexit

"Look at the polls! it'll never happen!"

4 months later

brexit wins

sage

Isn't Scott Adams a "Hillary supporter"?

Are we looking at mass Sup Forumsack suicides this year? [spoiler]I think we are.[/spoiler]