So I see you guys were at a rally today. Good to see that you at least go outside once in a while

So I see you guys were at a rally today. Good to see that you at least go outside once in a while.

abcnews.go.com/US/rally-turns-violent-sacramento-police-stabbed/story?id=40146465

>Right-Wing Group's Rally Turns Violent in Sacramento

>A planned protest by the Traditionalist Worker Party at the California state capitol in Sacramento turned violent today after counter-protesters showed up, officials said.

>It was unclear what triggered the violence at the rally by the group, which had received a permit to hold the event, police said.

>The Sacramento Fire Department first reported taking five people to local hospitals after what it described as a "mass casualty incident," but later said two more people had been transported, for a total of seven. At least two of the people injured had life-threatening wounds, the fire department said.

>Marchers from the Traditionalist Worker Party were met by counter-protesters calling them "Nazis" and "fascists," and the confrontation quickly escalated.

>"There was a large number of people carrying sticks and rushing to either get into the melee or see what was going on," Sacramento Fire Department spokesman Chris Harvey said.

>>B-but the lefties were the ones coming in and starting trouble!

Yeah, but taking it to the point of knife attacks is way too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6spBi4EGhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"YOU FUCKING NAZIS!!!"
>Stabs people they disagree with

Not an argument.

>right wing group has a permit and a planed demonstration which is totally legal
>leftist group shows up and attacks the group illegally with bats and such
>somehow the right wingers are evil for defending themselves

liberal logic at its finest

>I know I assaulted the guy, but for him to defend himself is just incomprehensible!
>#ThisIsWhyWeNeedKnifeControl
>#BinThatKnife

Hopefully this spreads and stick swinging, blind side hitting liberal faggots go after an armed citizen.
I'd sure as shit have no qualms about shooting those faggots.

Serves the faggots right.
Don't attack us and you won't get fucked up.
It can get much worse.

>it's another "white people are being oppressed" thread.

BloodyNigger.jpg
oh shit, homie - you gots stabbed

>traditional worker party

They sound like communists to me

They set five people on fire? Surely the fire department should have put them in an ambulance instead?

Lefties got BTFO even with superior numbers though.

>good to see you go outside
Nigger, I lift tractor tires and diesel engines for a fucking living. Went on a run-n-gun today, like I do every weekend. Trained with my AR-15 and 9mm in CQ scenarios for when you faggots try to make the Southwest 'Aztlan' again. Live ammo, undisclosed locations, vets and militia boys. I'm always glad to hear you think we're all fat neckbeards, and that you don't take us seriously. That's music to my ears. Please continue to be comfortable, get fat on koolaid and tu madre's tomales, and laugh at your enemy.

RAHOWA soon, Wotan be praised.
I hope Qetzlcoatl loves your fat ass, shitskin.
You better fucking pray he does.

Stab niggers they are worthless

Hey Sup Forums i see idiots on twitter calling nazis right winged and left winged. Which is it?

Who the fuck stabs a nigger that looks like this ?

Were they bugchasing for AIDS and Hepatitis ?

Antifa caught sheathing knife.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6spBi4EGhs
10 seconds in

Does anybody have the webm of the swede antifas talking brave, then running away screaming the nazis were coming? I thought I had it but I can't find it.

>Right wing ralley
>Had a permit to hold the event
>Lefties show up, with fucking bats/sticks
How the fuck are people not seeing these "protesters" as the domestic terrorists they are? They are literally trying to use violence to take away the rights of others

You know its only in commie CA and other commie states this shit happens right? If this shit was anywhere else there would be more that 5 injured more like 50 dead or however many tried to fucking rush them. I'd laugh my ass off if they tried this shit and all the NAZZEES were carrying semiautos around.

Brutal

You can clearly see one of them pretending to fix an overturned trash can in one video and stuffing something in it before he walks away. And then a Muslim chick walks by staring at the camera.