Split was great

>ctrl-f... no split thread
Why aren't you cucks talking about the most creative and fun thriller of the last 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because its a just a mediocre movie with good premise. People overrate it too much because compared to other Shnymalanaldaladong's flicks its good.

>Women are completely worthless
>To stop a powerful beast you just gotta be an emo

ᶦ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

not really, he already came out with a solid movie before this with the visit, and now based shymalan is back to pure kino

They really botched that end reveal of Willis.

Hack

>18 year old girl comments on a minor event from 15 years ago

It's been awhile since I've watched unbreakable but I don't remember Mr Glass doing anything heinous enough to get city-wide multi-year coverage which would have an 18 year old girl remember or care about something that happened when she was 3.

> women are completely worthless

Based shamalalamamamamdong with his realistic portrayal of women

where did she get those scars all of a sudden

Because ironic meme disscusion becomes really boring after few posts

I get what you mean, but Glass masterminded a bunch of really brutal terrorist attacks.

Americans still talk about 9/11 and it was just one.
It doesn't seem implausible that they'd be talking about a guy who did a few, and was way more interesting.

Emotionally damaged bitches usually cut themselves, you didn't know that? Shamalan was obviously implying thst her uncle regularly rapes her

The final straw that broke the last bit of patience I had was when the therapist could WRITE the magic word on the paper but couldn't say it while she very, very slowly got crushed to death

At that point I was just saying to myself "Fuck this. These women are worthless. They might as well be fucking mannequins at this point"

how did shampoo create a better capeshit villain than in any marveltrash flick?

By someone with superhuman strength

>tfw Shamalayaynadaddayanbuadan makes better capeshit that Marvel and DDcucks combined
Punished Tweest is back baby

>watch james mcavoy act like ace ventura on meth for two fucking hours in a mediocre kidnapping plot set in one location

no

>I have never touched a vagina.

Zod was a great villain, as was redskull, but yeah, he the horde's a few tiers above the both of them

Is he, dare I say it, back?

It was a solid thriller/horror

I believe its just him shitposting here anyway.
I have about as much respect for Split as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise Spit. It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Try to say a name when you're getting your ribs crushed to death, faggot

Are you mentally handicapped?

ect.?

this has to be pasta nobody is this pathetic r-right

TELL ME Sup Forums

IS THIS KINO OR NOT

This is M Night kino

it is unironically a good movie

This. I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my theater seat for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

I want a cute Anya gf to play uncle bear with!

I really don't think McAvoy would do reddit stuff. This seems a bit like his movie Filth, just more like capeshit right? That movie is full Sup Forums desu

FPBP

Why are her eyes so far apart?

> if I delude myself into believing that women are not incredibly weak I will get laid, m'lady

the movie doesn't appeal to me, no

>The Visit
>solid

Kys

to help spot predators

Watch unbreakable before you watch it. This is crucial, overall great thriller, but of you're a fan of unbreakable this movie will be god tier for you

>wouldn't do reddit stuff
>stars in 3 of the worst x-men movies
>starred in Wanted

McAvoy takes roles that give him money just as much as he does roles that interest him.

>That movie is full Sup Forums desu

t. reddit

>using meme arrows as an argument

close the door on your way out, friend

- McAvoy goes full retard and it's amazing
- ATJ is a qt
- that other girl had amazing butt
- final 25 minutes were legitimately creepy as fuck without turning into cheese (I was afraid they'd actually turn the guy into some CGI retardation)
- Dennis did nothing wrong
- pedo flashbacks wtf

Great movie

Pedo flashbacks were kino af, pham

>but I don't remember Mr Glass doing anything heinous enough to get city-wide multi-year coverage
Please tell me you're joking.

It isn't puffed up in the movie as much as, say 9/11 is, in real life, so it doesn't connect at the end of Split. Especially not the way it was delivered.

Not sure if this movie is pro- or anti- tranny propaganda. It does claim that lel gender is a belief, on the other hand it only claims that split personalities grow from abuse

>3 of the worst x-men movies
kill yourself, First class, dofp were the best of the x-men

The movie was really just meh.
Some scenes which were supposed to be dramatic/serious just made me laugh my ass off.

>it's yet ANOTHER split personality movie
Do these fucks even realize how small the population of people with split personalities is?

Name 5 more that came out in the last 5 years, go!

First you name 1488 movies that DIDN'T feature it

>My sexual frustration and lack of success with women has led me to believe that all women are the same: incredibly weak.

>2019
>Unbreakable/Split 2 Releases
>Box Office Smash
>99% on Rotten Tomatoes
>Sup Forums is in a fucking frenzy

Screencap this because it's gonna happen

how many of you faggot saw Unbreakable in theaters?

can i see ur roastie

McAvoy to compete for an oscar next year?

Average woman cannot do a single pull-up. It's pretty realistic that 3 scrawny teen sluts could not do anything against a grown man, especially considering that he increased his muscle mass through the power of imagination

>My life is so empty and shallow that I need to provide unnecessary green texting upon some stranger on the internet because they have a different opinion about a sub par thriller

>Sup Forums
>going to the cinema

Make a thread when there's a release to download.

The beginning and ending were good, but that's it; the middle was just fruitless exposition. And that's only on the story front, the directing stopped being unique and interesting after the doctor showed up.

1/4 stars. Nothing special/Didn't work for me. Watch it with people who don't know what a good movie is and they'll think it's deep.

I watched the TS, suck my dick. Will probably rewatch for Anya's flopping tits when better quality comes out

Please get laid newbitch.

unbreakable was complete garbage compared to this. I tried watching that shit movie 5 times and it's just too boring

I also forgot that the plebs will watch cams anyway.

He did lots of shit (the train crash & plane explosion alone killed hundreds). Besides, it only shows us a couple flashbacks. When David's looking around the room at the end, there's blueprints, bombs & all kinds of paper clippings & shit.

Glass was busy.

I enjoyed watching it with you Sup Forums

\(^ω^\)

>Considered best superhero movie ever, esp in the "real world" hero realm
>Garbage

Check out this faggot.

It really wasn't, you just have adhd and can't appreciate good movies

Would you start a years-long rape routine of a child if you knew she would end up ATJ?

> in b4 win win

>(You)

I know all of that, I'm just saying it doesn't connect as a movie moment.

You're really over-valuing your yeasty twat, you deluded cunt. I can pay some whore off the street 30 bucks to shove my cock up her cunt if I wanted to, that's how cheap your hole is. Woman are naturally weaker due to their lack of testosterone, this is a fact. You are worthless beyond your womb and your hole.

I don't know, man.

HE KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

Just came to say I talked to Haley lu Richardson for 30 minutes at Sundance yesterday waiting in line. Didn't realize who she was :)

>I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers
Spotted the redditor. And I haven't even watched the film.

ok geniuses, tell me EXACTLY what makes it a good movie. What the hell is it even about?
"oh im so sad my bones break and his dont. .. - 2 hours later - im still sad"

A film where a mentally unstable tranny kills and eats 2 girls and his therapist... then spares the third girl because he realizes she has been abused before.

Then he gets away and runs free in the end.

Then they have unbreakable in the end. Give me a break.

M Night has not done a good movie since Signs.

> can't recognize a pasta that's half a decade old
> has the nerve to call someone else a redditor

Apparently in the original script there were more mentions of Glass & David still at it in Philly bit he took them out to not detract from the main story.

Mr Glass made that train wreck happen. Blow up an airplane, set fire a hotel and I don't remember what more. If you get coverage about a terrorist that did all this things, you will remember the actions.

And to top it all off, the film tries to make us feel sympathetic to split personality disorders. Even though he becomes a psychotic cannibal.

She has been suffering from molestation from her uncle, that is why she is the most level headed during all the shit going on and knew things only victims of child molesters would know.

Is it true he actually eats the girls

Unbreakable is still the best superhero movie ever.

The shot on Dunn lasted a few seconds too long. People who know will be like "YEAH WE GET IT" and normies will be confused as to who this is.

two of em yeah

>tfw Split raises Unbreakable since a lot of the more subtle foreshadowing in Unbreakable finally comes together

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
Because Split isn't the most creative and fun thriller of the last 10 years.

Wanna say that to my face and not online? You'll see what happens you baby back bitch.

You don't understand how important the 15 seconds of the unbreakable ost playing was

it's a story about self discovery and has a beautiful message: We can become whatever we want to become.

Stop shilling

>ᶦ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ
how do you make the text small wtf

What is the tweeeeeeeest this time?

He was just pretending?

Aliens?

Mold in the morning coffee?

Possesed by multiple ghosts?

The twist is this is a sequel

The visit is shit and only worth your time if you start making fun of it since the begining

That there's going to be unbreakable 2

Kek you're prolly dyel af. I'd kick ur ass.