US COACHES ARE FUCKING GARBAGE

>le bruce arena meme
>micheal bradley's dad
>washed up german who drops our best player from the WC
>le bruce arena meme AGAIN

STOP IT. HIRE A REAL FUCKING MANAGER.

It's time to hire the coach of Atlanta united, he seems pretty good at taking a group of shit players and making them work together.
>soon

"we were ok for the first 5 or 10 minutes"

he literally just said this.

I have played rec games with more passion than that first half holy fucking shit

hey bob bradley wasnt that bad

You could had bielsa in you nt but you chose that dude, fix that shit and hire martino for the nt

anyone having second thoughts about firing Jurgen?

is this a rare pepe? nigga looking like he needs to go back

US Soccer is fucking garbage. When was the last time they did anything of any significance in the World Cup?

Look what he did at Swansea, he isn't a manager of great quality

I think it was more than the manager, there was an obvious lack of talent going on with this generation, veterans are also not pulling their weight.

Still I can't believe they are out considering the competition

But Sup Forums told me Klinsmann was a hack pulling the mighty U S of A down

The English press bullied him out before his first day.

Americans in this sport will always be bullied by the English press, but that doesn't explain a run THAT bad.

He was but he was less of a hack than arena

Bruce Arena should literally be declared an official traitor of the US and exiled.

My little sawker is a joke. Good thing Niggerdore and Bradshit are gone from the team for good.

HOLD ME

We need to hire the best European manager in the world. Offer him like 10 million a year idc

>I'm available

If Klansman had kept Donovan in the squad in 14 we would have straight up made quarters

feels sad man

>he thinks that because America is shit then USSF is rich

made a mistake there but ain't gonna correct it

Our soccer federation has a surplus of about 100 million m8. And its just sitting there while our national team got eliminated

Us and china should be able to buy anyone we want.

lets get real here, michael FUCK bradley how does he keep getting away with it? not to mention his sidekick up front

Klinsmann was the best thing ever to happen to Amerifats and you ruined it
>german winning mentality
>long term plan
>actually interested in developing young players
>made a god tier WC in 2014
>gets sacked because said MLS is shit, which is

America should just get someone like Pellegrini or Tuchel to rebuild their fuckiing team after this total failure

in other countries you can randomly walk outside and see kids player soccer just because they're bored or want to get out and do something active.
in this country if you want to watch kids player soccer you have to go to Bradenton.

so, i'm not upset or happy the us is out. the sport is simply not a major factor here. if we failed to qualify for a basketball or american football world cup, that would be something to freak out about.

The team was doing just as shitty during qualifiers with Jurgen.

Donovan was garbage then and a team cancer. We wouldn't have made out of the group stages with that MLS cock sucker.

The only bad part of all this is all those disgusting apes on the US women's team will start agitating for higher salaries again

HIRE BIELSA.
I WILL MEME IT INTO A REALITY.

>Atlanta united's Coach
You mean Tata Martino? Just hire Real Bielsa not wannabe Bielsa.

Why aren't they making the sport cheap for children with that?
It costs maybe 300€ a year for kids to get a year long membersip here.
That doesn't cover the costs but it's all subsidiced by the FA and the clubs.
And if your family is dirty poor the state even pays it.
Extra training for talented kids is all paid for by the FA.

Because everything here is about MONEY. If you want to join an "academy" or serious "club" team they're pay to play. My parents were actually approached by one when I was little but since they only charged $1500 a month we declined.

I dont fucking know. Our federation still hasn't even immediately fired the senile fatfuck who costed us a world cup spot. US soccer federation is just one laughable money laundering joke.

objectively wrong. I can say with absolute certainty we would have qualified had we kept Jurgen.

I agree completely my guacamole friend

youth sports in america are all profit and any subsidies are from donations

>implying they'll change anything

Remember when Jurgen told the younger players to get the fuck away from mls as soon as possible? And then the franchise owners threatened with shouting down their youth academies? You aren't getting in the way of their shekels.

We should just bring back Klansman if nobody steps up and turns our shit to gold.

when?

Damn, you're right. Taylor Twellman mentioned how after Germany got fucked in the Euros they developed a 10 year plan to make a comeback and after 10 years.... they won the fucking World Cup.

USA will do no such thing. Klinsmann was a joke but he had the right idea about hating the MLS.

It really is a lost generation and a half. Even our 2014 WC team was not that good compared to 2010 desu senpai

No
Please God no

>no relegation league

You deserved this.

All our clubs, even the small local ones, are NPOs.
Who would want to run a community club for profit?
They barely stay afloat with volunteer labor.

You need Larry David for coach.

>community club

we dont have clubs here, theyre business franchises.

Aren't your clubs, not clubs but private enterprises? The European model will never work for you guys since here (and in Europe as well though in time Clubs did turn into enterprises with owners and all that) clubs are non profit associations and usually the "big clubs" here are like 100 years old and you see several clubs almost anywhere, shit Buenos Aires Alone has like 100 of them and like 20 or 30 stadiums of middle to big size thanks to the amount of clubs it has.

They do have tiers though.

Big teams at the top just can't afford to go down.

Bradley was the best. He never deserved to be fired

Arenas and Jurgen are memes

>in this country if you want to watch kids player soccer you have to go to Bradenton.
the only sport that has more kids playing it is basketball, wtf are you talking about

This, sadly

Most clubs in Mexico are private enterprises too. But here we have a single league, and young players can be contracted at any age.
What is killing the US is the draft and the retarded college system.

They're literal franchises owned by teams of millionaires. This was never about developing the sport it was about making money.

>The Los Angeles Galaxy was founded in 1994 and is owned by Anschutz Entertainment Group
>The Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is an American worldwide sporting and music entertainment presenter and a subsidiary of The Anschutz Corporation. It is the world's largest owner of sports teams and sports events.
>The Anschutz Corporation is an American privately held holding company
>The Anschutz Corporation, and affiliates Anschutz Company and Anschutz Investment Company, are vehicles for the diversified investments for Anschutz;[1] the latter is a venture capital firm with minority stakes in sectors such as mass media, entertainment, sports, telecommunications, energy, and transportation

why the fuck do you keep hiring noname managers for the nt though

surely you can lure a top-tier yuro manager with those fat stacks of american cash

yes we do. you're only thinking of MLS teams, but literally every town has a local non profit club that host youth leagues

I didn't think he should have been fired. But they should have at least brought in someone who knew what his idea was and improved on it.

You should hire this literally madman

unfortunately they aren't no names in the MLS and the US soccer federation is in love with trying to pretend the MLS is good, so most hires come from it, all the way up the ladder.

I was pushing for big sam just for the memes

Was about to ponder what if the US hires Capello and it turns out he's coaching a chinese club... how has the migthy fallen

Bielsa wanted the job before, with his only condition that Landon Donovan was his assistant, and the USSF decided they'd rather have Bruce fucking Arena.

the academys here charge a lot so we just let the high schools do the training

he's getting that money though

wasnt klinsmann ok?

What if bruce arena sucks Putins dick on live tv can we get in then.?????

You guys are lucky, Bielsa is going to be out of job soon and he is better when he has a long term plan with a National Team than on Club level where he usually only last one good season.

>The Portland Timbers are owned by Henry Merritt Paulson III
>Paulson is the majority owner of Peregrine Sports, LLC
>Merritt Paulson's father is Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson Jr., an American banker who served as the 74th United States Secretary of the Treasury, and was formerly Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs.

>a my little sawker fraud who had us lose to Ghana and choked in coaching a club in a real league
Mls is trash buddy.

ALL Y'ALL FUCKERS WHO WANTED KLINSMANN OUT NEED TO BE SHOT

bielsa is shit tho

>Buenos Aires Alone has like 100 of them and like 20 or 30 stadiums of middle to big size thanks to the amount of clubs it has.

Why did I have to be born in basically the one country that doesn't care about this sport

Sam Allardyce and David Moyes are free, give them a call.

SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE

good riddance hopefully this kills this shit sport

>Germany has talent
>US does not

A "10 Year Plan" won't work.

You guys should've never fired him.

In all seriousness, why hasnt he been fired yet? He's had enough time to say goodbye to his players, now take him out back and tell him to think about the rabbits

No he is not. I still have wet dreams with his Athletic Bilbao. He is kind of a choker though.

No one wanted, but punching a reporter is a no-no anytime

he would've fucking finished not like those choke artists they had

>being owned by the Illuminati

No replacement

Not like we need one right away.

Damn that sounds hilarious, what is his nickname? El Loco Herrera?

He under performed and made baffling decisions consistently, his firing would have been good for the US if they didn't then go ahead and hire someone far worse.

That didn't stop us from sacking Bauza and getting Sampahumoli, or sacking Pinguino and getting Bauza.

>now take him out back and tell him to think about the rabbits

The problem is the entire federation is made up of Lenny's so there is no George around to put him out of his misery. They will still probably sack him soon, thank god.

El Piojo Herrera

klngsman was my least favorite coach. He was a disaster at every team he’s ever coached for, but because he had that one good game against Belgium as America’s coach we hauled him as one of our greatest coaches. We did worse in 2014 than in 2010 but for some reason everyone thinks we did better. Because of one fucking game

He did well in that group stages that consisted of Portugal, Germany, and Ghana. Should've beaten portugal but that fucking tsuman had to tsu

>$1500 a month for youth soccer

seems legit.

>Lost against Honduras in the 4th Round 2-0
>Lost to Mexico IN A STADIUM THAT THEY HAVE NEVER WON IN 2-1 in the very first match
>Lost 4-0 to Costa Rica

Jurgen needed to be fired, his tactics of hoofing it weren't working. But we need an Actual coach, not bringing in the same coach as before.

I would suggest FC Dallas' coach or Tata Martino. Also, if rumors that Bielsa are leaving is true, I also vote him.

Unironically this. I wouldn't have minded being born in a First World Country that loves this sport.

He was playing a 4-4-2 with Dempsey on the wing when the entire world was playing 4-2-3-1 and Dempsey was by far our most skillful forward.

Klinsmann did nothing wrong. Fuck MSLEL

Alan Pardew's available lads

We'll never have promotion and relegation in an American sport. The team owners run the league not a formal football association. The team owners would never build that much risk into their investment by making competitive promotion and relegation. It makes the value of the franchises too volatile. Dropping out of the top flight costs you too much in franchise value. To a billionaire a sports team is like a huge annuity: It's got a huge initial investment but then it is a relatively small (compared to purchase price) but utterly GUARANTEED income (via salary caps, revenue sharing and other cost controls). Meanwhile the value of the franchise grows much faster than inflation so that when the time comes to cash out and sell the investor gets a huge payday.

The european model can never work because many of the clubs operate with unsustainable debt levels and require sugar daddy owners or other financial chicanery to stay competitive without going into administration. Meanwhile the tiny minnow clubs are often uncompetitive with the big Goliath clubs and American fans would never ever stomach such a situation.

Academies aren't really a part of American sports culture. If you're serious about sports here as a kid you have to go to a high school known for sports, and considering soccer isn't that popular in the US most high schools put their funding into football and basketball.