APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Sorry

why did we fire him again?

klansman would've gotten us qualified

Sorry

why, dude literally ruined everything

US federation were looking for a reason to fire him for daring to insult the golden goose MLS and 2 slow starts in qualification were enough.

Bruce Arena in press conference right now is clearly stoned

>lead a mediocre team out of the group at the World Cup
>only get eliminated in extra time of the round of 16 vs Belgium
>ungrateful burgers fire you 2 years later because you lost to objectively better teams (Mexico & Costa Rica)
>hire some meme fat American coach instead

You deserve this.
Jürgen Klinsmann is by no means a world class coach, but he would've surely qualified you for the World Cup.

But you chose to trust a memeLS coach instead and now look where that fat fuck brought you.

You are now the laughing stock of the entire sports world.
I hope you're happy, enjoy

got two normal losses to Mexico at home and Costa Rica away and american sawker fans became hysteric

Well what do you expect? America wants to keep American things American. In this case keep USMNT mediocre as shit and not let them evolve as much as Klinsmann was doing so.

I don't even recall Jermaine Jones, a half German, play a single game for Bruce Arena.

This is fucking pathetic. I am going to quit watching American soccer for the rest of my life. Fuck you Bruce Arena and everyone in charge of hiring him.

I never thought he was the problem. Players midfielders who can't compete a pass or pressure the ball, then they complain about his tactics. What tactics of his make your first touch and passing shit? Anyone who watched the US struggle under him and thought management was the problem were way off. It was crystal clear that the players were the problem

In the end the US should look for a manager who steers the program away from the MLS, which Jurgen was ideal for anyway.

>Jürgen Klinsmann is by no means a world class coach, but he would've surely qualified you for the World Cup.

Then he would leave all of our best players off the roster for a 17 year old meme who he plays once in over time. He needed to go and be replaced with a real coach, but of course we got an even bigger meme instead

I never wanted him fired and I'm glad this happened
Fuck the premadonna's on the USMNT
They deserve this shit and everything that comes next

Sorry Jurgen

17 year old memes would make for a better midfield and defense

Fuck Klinsman
US would have won a world cup if he had let based Donovan play

This

We would have probably gotten better results from hiring a championship manager than Arena, anything would be better than this

My little sawker faggots were mad he shit on their babby ass league.