So how is trump not fucked again?

So how is trump not fucked again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thebluehue_/status/731238099309629440
amazon.com/Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-Social-Reality/dp/0974945005
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is. Hillary is going to win.

I agree, Hillary is the only one who can improve our country. Trump is a racist.

sage all shillary threads

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEFAGGGGGG!

We need to wait until after the debates but right now Trump is definitely cucked

DAMAGE
A
M
A
G
E

CONTROL
O
N
T
R
O
L

>you will live to see Georgia turn into another liberal land
kill me

Dudes laying low
Hiding his power level
Letting her bleat

this and
this

Trump is fucked. It's time we had a female president.

Probably. But maybe... just maybe... we can meme him into the Presidency. Crazier things have happened.

>shitpost your way to electing the leader of the free world
>crazier things have happened
they really havent

You forgot your proxy.

Samefagging Shillary fuck off

You niggers keep calling these OPs shills but you never explain how Trump is going to win.

I'm starting to wonder who the real shills are.

Don't get me wrong, Hillary is fucking horrible. But how could we fuck up this bad guys. I'm not interested in m-m-muh anti pc, I'm interested in the democrats losing. And we fucking gave it away. For what? Le dank maymays?

I'm increasingly concerned that we irrevocably fucked up

Everyone knows trump will lose, we're just kidding ourselves here.

I think it's pretty safe to say anyone samefagging is either a shill or baiting.

It doesn't matter now, we're past the event horizon.

Normally in any other year Hillary might win according to polls but polls have been wrong about BREXIT

Meme magic might pull through

Like for example how the FUCK did we put Mississippi and Arizona in play

FUCKING MISSISSIPPI AND ARIZONA

Trump can spend his own money. He can pull whatever strings he wants. There's too much that can happen in a freak scenario like this.

Thank you.

MAGA

This. Nobody even thought Trump would make it this far.

Two months ago would have been a GREAT TIME TO START DOING THAT if we actually fucking wanted to win

He's probably super fucked, an in turn, the Republican party is super fucked.

This is a good thing though, because it'll force one of your major political parties to stop being cunts that do nothing, and have a shake up to fix their problems.

No matter what, win or lose, Trump will have an influence on MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Nothing Trump says two months ago or now is going to sway undecideds. He's better off making a late push and hoping less people turnout to vote.

Except the Supreme Court is going to be full of Hillary appointments for the next 30 years

I wonder if they can just never confirm another Supreme Court justice. That'd actually be pretty funny in a "we're fucked already, may as well laugh about it" kind of way.

no nigga I'm talking about SPENDING THE MONEY, I don't give a fuck how great he is on cable because NOBODY WATCHES THAT SHIT

his market penetration is fucking TERRIBLE outside of his twitter feed (wow) and DAYTIME

FUCKING

TELEVISION

ad buys, ground teams, get-out-the-vote type motherfuckers, just because he's the ~magical candidate~ that everyone is totally expecting to keep alive on a wing and a prayer doesn't change the fact that this shit is expensive for a reason

we got citizens united nigga
fucking use it

>It's a MA/the rest of NE won't vote red episode

Come the fuck on.

Really makes you think....

I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

Do you think Boris looking like Trump and backpedaling on all his anti-EU shit is just a coincidence? The UK was the libcucks Ultimate Sacrifice to stop Trump.

*cough cough*
Brexit?

>not even at the conventions yet
>listening to fearmongering media cunts who are propagating everything as racism yet again
They did this early into the primaries and guess what happened? The debates put him easily in front for good.
We're not even at the conventions yet and the media are in full damage control especially since Brexit has influenced many Americans who are seeing what is going on with the state controlled doctrine of how they approach the decision and what the radical leftists are feeding the masses and they see the massive hypocrisy coming from the number of "xenophobia and racist" insults at British nationalists.

As long as Brexit hate stays in the news the insults of racist and misogynist will mean nothing come September when we have the first debates. Knowing Hillary she will pick Elizabeth Warren who is even worse at debating then she is and will get killed even by the sleepy negro Ben Carson. Right now its open season, same with every election year. It doesn't matter until the big cheeses square off.

However Trumps camp needs to do more to get the message out there that the insults are baseless and he wants to do whats best for every American, which he does, and show that Hillary only wants the best for her buddies on Capitol Hill.

where da proxies at

shills gtfo

the polls said we wouldn't be able to get enough votes to leave the union but look what we did

sending some meme magic to you lads

saaaged

Do you see all of those grey and light blue states?

Those are all Trumps.

except the democrats may take the senate as well

I know Trump is going to lose. I'm voting Gary Johnson just for keks.

Don't forget Kansas and Utah. :-) Thanks for handing the Supreme Court and the Senate to the Democrats on a platter.

Ignore the flag and listen to this fag.

It's pretty close in swing states actually. It's too early to say Clinton will win

>the lead hillary has is 11 points when polling in a democratic-run university city
>actual lead is maybe 6 points
>it's not yet July
>he hasn't even started on her
>he's spent nothing on attack ads
>trying to call a contest in June

How did '80 work out for Carter? Carter was laughing the entire summer, and had it in the bag until early october.

>Carter was laughing the entire summer, and had it in the bag until early october.
Wrong. Reagan passed Carter in the polls in June. That's this month, which is almost over, retard, and Clinton's lead just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

>I read it somewhere so it must be true

Polls were extremely unsophisticated in 1980 and he beat Carter in about 1/3 polls. The media coverage as well as general sentiment seemed to be that Carter would still win b/c this hollywood hack was just a pretty face.

>I remember it

This election has shown me how truly terrible American politics has gotten in the last few years.
I'm fucking running for president in 2020. Fuck I don't know. I can't do this anymore. This election is going to fucking kill me.
My campaign slogan:
Hate these assholes? Me too. Vote for me.

Obviously this is rancid bait, but the map included in OP's post is not totally retarded and this deserves discussion.

The map is curious in that it fairly depicts NJ as not solid Democrat, but then includes PA and MI as lean Democrat (they are rightly contested states in this cycle.)

While we're at it, NC is a 'pink' state if we are generous (Obama lost it to Mitt Romney) and MS is a solid red.

Trump's strategy is clear: win OH, PA, and NH. Win or be close in MI. He can lose Virginia, which I don't think will actually happen (note that Terry McCaulife is attempting to get over 100k black felons on the voter books, showing that he's sweating.)

What Trump needs is a real GOTV program and to go on the attack against Hillary. What needs not to do is listen to anyone telling him that he needs to 'pivot' or 'soften.' My jury is out on the net effect of Manafort. Ivanka's husband is bad news and frankly I wonder if she herself isn't complicating things.

Don't give up hope, son. We will win, and we will win huge.

Trump needs to reach college educated voters, somehow, in the way that he can. If he doesn't he's dead. His base is already behind him, now it's time to get the brains.

OH MY FUCK

kek

Make America great again.

Democrats are well-known for vote rigging, though.

See: ACORN

I've been afraid of this since the beginning. The Dems openly admit to wanting more Mexicans for the votes; and they have had numerous vote-rigging scandals int he past. Also, the globalists have too much at stake to let Trump have a fair election.

Trump is going to win NC. On average he's winning the polls. I have so many anecdotes of Dems going red for him. I will stand with Trump.

ACORN was accused of voter REGISTRATION fraud, not voter fraud.

p-pls be real

I hope if real you browse 8ch.

It is too early to be leading. Maybe that's why Trump chose to do the thing with the Judge, when he was. The narrative you want is Trump is underdog.

The media need to keep it interesting because nobody will watch a done deal and they need the shekels.

Keeping it interesting the whole campaign will get his ideas out there and give people time to redpill themselves. When Trump pulls ahead, nobody will trust the media any more, and his ideas will be too intrenched to dislodge.

NOT BUYING IT BUT HOLY FUCK I WANT THIS TO BE REAL

>The narrative you want is Trump is underdog.
I've noticed this too. Every debate he comes stumbling out the starting gate then tears everybody a new ass hole.

this is an edited image from a year ago. fucking idiots

Guys, Trump is not a unique last name. There are more Trumps in the USA than just The God Emperor's family

How many Trumps got 10k in 100 dollar bills though, pal

As much as I want this to be real, it could be an elaborate troll.

Just in case: Not fucking bad.

twitter.com/thebluehue_/status/731238099309629440
13 may

>New York

>Not voting for the local boy

Don't care. Kek and Sol will it.

Kek. I want this to be real so bad.

10k is not a lot of money, lad

he might have been going to go buy a car and decided "heh I might make a funny on Sup Forums first"

Hahahahahahahah

>1998
>paradise

Does that actually sound believable to you 17 year olds??? Insane.

Welp, that is suspicious.

>paradise

Nobody said that, but compared to now it sure as hell does.

>pennsylvania
>voting for clinton

a-a-are you CIA?

If this is eric or his other son please post more proof. and are you guys hiring?

it's possible

You guys never explained how $hillary is going to win.

Because he has a campaign manager who is famous for making improbable things happen.

Really makes you think. Now I'm a #Bremainiac.

Just in case it really is you; you're an inspiration and keep posting memes, they are worth more then any buisness deal you've ever come across.

Nevadafag here. Even with the cucks in the south, we are going red this year. Let it be known. That's a +6.

The polls weren't wrong about Brexit, many suggested it would happen.

Lots of polls also had Trump as the front runner almost as soon as he entered the primary.

Insisting they're wrong NOW because they don't favor your preferred candidate is pure mental gymnastics.

Oh he's fucked. It's only a question of badly he's fucked now.

The media will play it up like he has a chance to the very end, because they need the drama to drive stories and clicks and views. But this thing is over. Hillary would have to be caught in a lesbian love triangle on a mountain of cocaine to lose at this point.

D-DAD?

Eric -- We're serious, Memes are worth more than any business deal you or your father has ever had the opportunity to make.

amazon.com/Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-Social-Reality/dp/0974945005

VA + NV > PA

>a
>fucking
>well thought out and rational post

Actually PA is statistically tied between Trump and Hillary. There's a chance we'll go red this year, like we do every midterm.

Meme magic obviously

How isn't trump going to win NY?
It's Trump's homestate and i know that doesn't guarantee victory but Booger master won texas and most people don't even like him, they only want him because they don't want someone as volatile as Trump in office

Memes

Atlanta is becoming the next austin.

don't give up user

remember brexit passed

This map is so inaccurate it's almost ironic..

Minnesota and New Hampshire will likely go red.

WTF.....D-Donald is that you?

Just so you know, I am a former Bernie supporter that is planning to vote for you this November.

Yeah right, Idaho and Orlando is just a sneak peak of what's going to happen this Summer. Muslims will ensure a Trump election.

There's no way Minnesota goes red. Republicans here voted Rubio. Most don't like Hillary, true, but we like Trump even less.