Finally got around to watching this

Finally got around to watching this.

I'm blown away. Thanks for the rec, Sup Forums

Yeah sure you're welcome.

It's a very pretty movie.

Eva is a garbage clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in waifu faggotry and NEUROSIS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The broken, angsty characters all trying their hardest to hide from their mental issues, the SYMBOLISM, peculiar, complex machinery, the whole Freudian faggotry and everything about the Evangelion world fuels their fantasies of being a patrician, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on guilt tripping, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underage retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

It was too smart for you

>He didn't get it
Lets laugh at you

you did watch the series right op?

So you are another easily impressed retard, you will fit here just fine.

Reminder that the Moon serves no purpose.

Of course.

Oh look another off-topic thread that the mods won't delete.

You know this is bait right?

No one with good taste actually watches eva and thinks it's good aside from it's organic mecha?

>am i fittin yet b-big guys?

Kill yourself

I wish that was true but we had multiple threads all started with the same image that devolved into people claiming NGE as the best work of fiction ever with the most deep characters ever made.

Game of Thrones ends and HBO decides they want to adapt Neon Genesis Evangelion.

How would you personally want it adapted? How would you cast it?

The only rule is that it needs to be live action and episodic.

You think Eva is even close to GoT?

Wow, you guy are deranged.

I think you're the guy that watched it a while ago and makes the same thread every day 2bh.

no

Shinji is so bitch made that it hurts. I pray we never have to rely on such a cowardly faggot as the sole protector of Earth.

>I don't wanna
>daddy doesn't love me
>why am I so awkward around women
>what does rei panties smell like
>why does this horny 20 something year old woman want to fuck my brains out
>ouchie! I got a boo boo from piloting
>you guys don't even know, this life is not so great
>why is this red head girl bustin' my balls? I just want wallow in my misery
story is still 10/10, tho

>Cast of unknowns
>Actual middleschoolers
>MAYBE actually keep the cast Asian with the exception of Asuka

Adapt the series and added stuff from Death and Rebirth. Maybe even some new inclusions based on scenes from the rebuilds.

I'd say 40 minute episodes but the anime is already pretty short with 26 20 minute episodes. Maybe make it a super high budget miniseries with 13 40 minute episodes.

Completely adapt End of Evangelion for a theatrical release for the mini series finale.

Something I would love to see is a few clips from the anime included during instrumentality. During shinjis "is this me?" scenes.

It's called a hypothetical, user

why are NGE fans so arrogant an full of themselves

>Finally got around to watching this.

Then why have you been making threads with the same OP image every day for several weeks?

I see non-eva fans talk about Eva fans much more than they do themselves

Why is this thread still up even though its spam?

Wasnt me. That first thread is what inspired me to watch the series

How are the rebuilds? I hear they are bad, bit are they barn in general or just compared to the other Eva content?

Good movies, nothing as groundbreaking as first Eva.

I really did not like this movie or the show

Am I missing something what makes it so amazing to so many people?

Serious question. Are you perhaps a woman or a normalfag?

Different people enjoy it for a multitude of reasons.

1st is a shallower retelling of the start of the series, but there's some pretty animation. The 2nd goes full anime and the 3rd is irredeemable.

depending on how the last one ties the movies to the original series though, it might retroactively make them works of genius

I didn't like it the first time either (mostly because Shinji annoyed me and I was impatient for the plot to develop). For some reason I got the urge to rewatch it, and ended up sympathising with the characters much more strongly, as well as noticing some of the insane attention to detail that only becomes apparent on repeat viewings

>anime

All anime is shit, I've given it many chances but i'm yet to find any enjoyable. I'm becoming more and more convinced that only man children and weebs enjoy anime.

Anime is just an art style

>frog poster

don't you have another website to shit on?

>Water colors

All water color paintings is shit, I've given it many chances but i'm yet to find any enjoyable. I'm becoming more and more convinced that only man children and weebs enjoy water colors.

Oscar Isac as Kaji
Olivia Munn as Misato
Robin Williams as Fujotsuki

I know some of em dont look really japanese but my thematic would be this.
In the apocalyptic future japan's lower birthrate encouraged a lot of japanese people forming families with foreigners and that's why a lot of japanese people in the movie dont really look 100% japanese.
This could be an excuse to find an easier cast for shinji and Gendo just in case.
Asuka should be someone like pic related.

Oscar Isaac is a fantastic choice but Robin Williams would be aweful. He's too soft for anyone at nerv.

And he is fucking dead. Maybe they can do some CGI magic, but I'm not sure Zelda would aprove

Nigger the moon would offset all the tides in the world and we'd have gigantic annual tidal waves every year, Sure we could live. But the world'd be fucked.

it's pasta, every word of it is true though

You didn't get it either then

>y-you just didn't get it
every EVA fag ever

I liked the series for what it is, but you all know that its creator was just some jap who threw in some random christian symbols and german words which he thought look/sound cool

This my first anime I have watched is their anymore that are good or are the rest just about little girls?

>I DID TOO GET IT!
>CLEARLY IT IS RANDOMLY PLACED IMAGERY THAT MEANS NOTHING!

Yea I don't think you get it

When a Chinese knockoff figurine box understands evangelion better than half the people on this board

SEELE did nothing wrong.
Shinji did almost nothing wrong. His only mistake was rejecting human instrumentality.

>twenty years running

But imagine how hot she could be now if Anno wasn't such a hack.

See

S H I N J I
A
C U T E

you couldn't explain what's to get even if your life depended on it

Not him but I see nothing wrong with that. Anno was trying to express something which is ineffable in traditional language using what he knows, which is robot cartoons.

If you have taken psychedelics you know what it feels like to lose your ego and join in an empathetic hive mind. You will likely have learned to read the language of symbolism which is a very powerful and covert form of communication.

Have a this

Depends what you like and what you are into.

Any particular generals?

I think that's probably the best description of eva ever

Unironically pure kino

Misato is the goat tbqh.
>watching the movie before the series
What are you doing fammi?

Nice bait. Pacific Rim was directly inspired by Evangelion. The director himself confirmed that. Go fuck yourself.

I watched the show too. I used the EoE image to represent the whole series

Who was the best angel?

I'd say Leliel or Sahaquiel but Arael and Zeruel got the best scenes.

Rebuild Ramiel > *

>>Actual middleschoolers
Can't do it famalam. The plugsuits are too sexual.

At least, if they cast it with middle schoolers, I would totally be spanking it to them. I don't know about you guys.

>The most ecchi shows were left out
Why do you waste my time

Sachiel.

No contest.

Arael comes second; the flying Angel who mind fucked Asuka

you DID watch the show before watching this movie.. right ?

best boy > rebuild ramiel > * > rebuild kaworu

You did good. It's a great story. Poor Shinji.. Reminds me of me.

If you still want to watch anime after watching NGE you didn't get the message of NGE.

A N T I
R
T

I shouldn't have laughed at the "big guys" part but I did.

Thanks, Hitler.

>tfw you met a girl like Asuka (not really) who was all over you dick
>tfw she started to hate me when I never move on her due to being like Shinji.

Deep down a woman who hates you is a woman who wanted to fuck you?

Ramiel.

He says "You are trully disgusting"

wrf I hate anime now

Yes this does happen in the teen years. I missed far too many of them grils because I thought that they truly didn't like me. But it was all a fucking test.. Such are the struggles of a social challenged robot.

Eva is good but no where near as good as the weebs praise it to be

Overrated normie trash

First one is just a faithful retelling of the first six episodes or so.

Second one changes it slightly. I actually thought "hey, they cut the mumbo jumbo and are telling a more coherent story".

Then the third one just goes full retard. It has to be seen to be believed.

Where are the damn bluray rips at???

what? they were put up everywhere right after the box set was released

nyaa(dot)se/?page=view&tid=831686

EoE is trash compared to the series.

Can you say what movie that is?

>bluray rip comes with vhs subtitles and offficial subtitles
whats this? vhs ones are better or...?

Best thing about EVA was that literally all girls were hot. Besides this it was garbage for edgy fedora wearers. If a movie or a series is supposed to be deep, than it should make it clear through the movie/series, not by reading 20 extra pages of what it fucking is supposed to mean.
Achieving the goal to make you think -> good
if not -> bad
As easy as that

Now that's a president

>How would you personally want it adapted?
I don't.

based Swagshit and Co.

Hard to believe there are autists who actually believe that Evangelion has a better story/plot than Lord of the Rings

Holy fuck you stupid faggot stop posting the same fucking thread every day its pathetic. You even use the same picture every single time. Just kill yourself already you fucking weeb.

>what is the relationship between chief Ding and Lingboling?

arael by far

Design: Ramiel
Strategy: Arael
Destructive power: Zeruel

Whether you like it or not, Anno himself admitted that all the symbolism and philosophical themes in Eva didn't really mean anything, and were only put in because he wanted a way for the series to distinguish itself.

proofs?