BREAKING NEWS: FRANCE OBTAINS INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MUSLIMS

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/shock-calais-french-english-not-best-friends-jungle-refugees-brexit

> Less than 12 hours after the news came that Britain had voted to leave, the mayor of Calais urged the scrapping of a deal that allows the UK to carry out immigration checks in France.

> “I am very curious about what they will do with the border now. We want it moved to Dover.

> “Naturally the English people are still welcome to come to buy their cheap alcohol, but maybe the French and English were not the best of friends after all,” said Adeline, 20, a nurse who was born in the port.

Why the fuck are the French so eager to send Muslims into the U.K. and Germany? Is this some sort of revenge against nations that beat them in the past?

>Why the fuck are the French so eager to send Muslims into the U.K. and Germany?

If we were infested with Muslims, we'd want to get rid of them any way you could, too.

No one wants the madmen living off of their territory, mate. It's an endless game of pass-the-buck, only in this case it's "pass the migrants who will eventually wreck your country if you don't".

France is already 15%+ Muslim. It's Muslims telling the government to let them spread like disease.

Channel Tunnel cementing when?

>border checkpoints determine where the migrants will go
>PASSPORTS SET THE MIGRANTS OFF!
>Referendums defuse the migrants

Why doesnt France just deport them?

Because Germany is full.

>they're insufferable cucks or actual Muslims

There's no actual men left in France. They all died in the 1940's.

agreed, the last great frenchman was charles de gaulle

But I thought diversity was a strength! If France really wanted to punish they UK, they should be cutting off the supply of engineers, doctors, and lawyers flowing from Syria and North Africa...right?

That would cost more money than letting the UK deal with it, especially if the migrants try to claim asylum in France.

fpbp

>Engineer Ali Khan, 26, from Jalalabad – listening to Brexit reports on a small radio in the middle of the jungle on Friday evening – said the turn of events might dictate a change of plan. “For the UK it is very bad, very bad for its people. I might try somewhere else: Sweden, maybe Germany.”

Oh give me a fucking brake, like this guy knows anything about the ramifications of Brexit.

Seems like it would be cheaper than all the food, medicine and police.

He probably heard all the shit about recession.
I guess Brexit already delivered on less immigrants.

Enjoy them Germany, they are coming from both sides now.

Reminds me of that south park episode with the homeless. When will tony hawk jump 100 muslims ?

Just flood the fucking channel tunnel. Who even wants to go to france?

Get the brits to start a fund. I'll donate a truckload.

Just throw the mudslimes in the ocean, they melt in seawater.

Bomb engineer?

That would be pollution user

>They all died in the 1940's
But that would imply they actually fought against germans, Johhny.

Lecture should start at home user...

>Is this some sort of revenge against nations that beat them in the past?
Yes, French are the OG cucks

>Paris already confirmed border won't change
>implying allowing an invading force through a border with a country you don't have a treaty with isn't an act of war

NATO-EU war when?

>We want it moved to Dover.
NO!
now what bitch

>Not using the 'Ben-Dover' meme

you had one job user !

Your flag looks like Japan if it had to use an alternate color for player 2

You do remember they are in the EU right

>Bomb engineer?
That's racist, the correct PC term in this current year is "non-gender specific tactical meatbag" wow just wow

kek'd

because its racist :^(

Nah, I would take the Palau flag, waaay more rare...

Shouldn't that be "intracontinental" since they're still on the same continent

>brake

This, mudshits are a problem, any sane country would want them to be someone else's problem. Send them to Swedistan and Cuckmany, let them deal with it since they want them so bad.

Toss them into the channel.

Hitler warned you about the negrification of France!

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____.

They're heading off to Canada friend, they are ICBMs, Weapons of Muslim De-Westernization

Look, Britian: You are muslim. You know you are fucking muslim. Quit these histrionics and convert right now and take in your Islamic brothers. Anything else is pointless and counterproductive and its better for you if you stop deluding yourself and face your new future immediately. Any other course of action is a pointless waste of time and energy and you know it.