Dude you kissed KATY PERRY lmao

Dude you kissed KATY PERRY lmao

why are you complaining? Who's in the wrong?

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 14K)

katy for making him impure
he's just a used up old slut now, she's ruined his life

>what is consent

>Who's in the wrong?
the society

I'm an SJW soynivore irl but if they swapped places this would be an outrage

Is it overreactive? Sure. But this is the social climate people like Katy Perry have helped to build. If Lionel Richie had done it he would be charged with sexual assault and fired.

People should be upset about this. We shouldn't hold her to different standards for some bizarre reason.

dude she's hot as fuck, he's only making himself look bad

She needs to pay the consequences. Women want equality of outcome? It starts here. Sexual assault, charge her. Ruin her reputation. Shes nothing but a misandrist sex fiend who preys on young men.

I just saw it as her doing something controversial to stay in the spotlight and in the media. Her career, and looks are fading and it's been obvious since then she's been doing what she can to do that.

It isnt about whether or not shes hot its about SJWs screaming when guys do this or less but turning a blind eye when a feminazi does it. Double standards are not okay.

>his first kiss was with a satanic kyke
I'd be so furious and upset

who gives a shit? If he'd rather not look like a bitch, he'd play it off and make it easier on her too. First kiss? Katy Perry that's awesome!! End of story, but instead he's gonna take to like a wounded turtle.. wow bro..

I give a shit. I wouldn't want my first kiss to be with katy perry.

this, she's kinda gross.

I'm just saying if that's what he's got to complain about his life is way to fuckin easy and he probably could use the experience. I was forced up against a car for my first kiss, AND tongue was forced too LOL. I honestly didn't even give it that much thought. What are men becoming

She should have sucked him dry desu

My first kiss was just about as awkward as everyone elses.

Society is in the wrong for acting like your "first kiss" or who you "lose your virginity" to matters at all

He's not even the one doing the most complaining. He got interviewed by NYTimes and said he just felt uncomfortable about the situation but doesn't think he was sexually harassed. Most of the outrage is from others.

It doesn't. When I lost my V-card I was just like "well, this is it?"

it more or less comes down to the individual. if someone holds a lot of value in that then it's their right to do so.

>when a feminazi does it
Katy Perry is not in the good books

If he just would have said THANKS KATY it all would have blown over. He could have even had a chance at another if he hadn't ruined it like that

But it doesn't come down to the individual when society is forcing it down your throat and so you have to feel bad about yourself if you lose your virginity in a way that isn't ideal

>b-b-but society
fuck society. you don't have to align your thoughts with the public conscious.

Aww.

Attached: Untitled13.jpg (579x695, 120K)

and hide

Attached: download (9).jpg (275x183, 10K)

the fact that you're not a virgin and you had a gf blows my mind

Got to agree with this guy, people need to accept responsibility for their opinions, and generating their own. The less you form your opinions on the basis of aligning or separating from public thought, the more can be said to an individual running their own life.

you can't kiss people without consent, sorry I don't care if you're katy perry, what if a man do this same thing on tv?

Attached: fb65dd85-408d-4291-b007-0203dbfc1c3e_560_420.jpg (560x420, 26K)

>you can't kiss people without consent
Actually you can because Katy Perry did

Pretty sad the state of manhood today...

if Katy Perry asks you for a kiss, you better give her a goddamn kiss

clever reply XDDD

She’s a fucking trainwreck but you fags will waifu any old piece of trash

Is losing fame such a hard thing to deal with?

>op and the rest of the morons fall for the failed pubicity stunt to get the new american idol ratings

i don't think anyone who is actually upset about this would tune into AI after this.

I didn't fall for it.

don't listen to any music ever, only the most obscurist world sounds, recorded and retracked to cassette no fewer than 3 times, discovered only by hand to mouth face-to-face contact with other music experiencers, under circumstances for no financial restitution wherein artistic expenses may be therefore derived as "shilling" or otherwise "selling-out", and may therefore compromise what few appreciate as "true integrity", and designated for audience of capable aptitudes (high iq)

That's some next level dumbass paranoia right there.

You really don't understand the entertainment industry too much do you?

More like you don't understand Sup Forums
>tripfag
Checks out

She didn't even ask first. AND she's in a position of power.

what?

I'm under the impression that he's gay. It's the only thing that explains his extreme reaction (falling backwards).

Then again I don't know if a gay guy kissing a girl is as repulsive as it would be for a straight guy to kiss a guy

its weird but its not anything to go crazy over

you sound like a meathead with some misguided world views

With how many male careers have been ruined after specifically asking for permission like Louis beating his meat, this is fucking bullshit.

Meathead? No not me. I swear.. I just think she's good looking and it was only a kiss....

It was only a kiss..

I'd be upset about getting HSV and HPV too.

Have there been any headlines in the vein of "I Kissed a Girl and I Didn't Like It" yet?

WHAT? BITCH

?

>kissing Katy in her "UGHHH REBELLION I'M DIFFERENT" phase and not her Teenage Dream phase
S H I G G Y

the only publicity stunt that would get me to watch is if she showed her tits and played with her snatch.

She's in the wrong, first of all, she's not that hot, second of all she's a slut and third of all, who the fuck wants their purity taken from them by some slut who was just doing it as a joke to up her own credibility and doesn't actually give a shit about him?

I'm a 25 year old virgin myself so maybe opinion doesn't matter here but I used to be a huge Katy Perry fan as a teenager and even I would be very upset if she did this to me now.

>If he accepted his humiliation and asked for more, everyone would be happy
Jesus Christ, the double standards here are retarded

>t. Outed for gay

>doesn't understand consent and personal boundaries

Katy Perry should be fired and ideally never work in Hollywood/entertainment again.

If a male judge did the exact same thing to a female contestant the uproar would be huge and everybody would be calling for the network to fire him.

Attached: IMG_5143.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

>Implying personal boundaries when he would grope fucking Larven

I would never.

You'd cop a feel bru

test

faggots

Attached: 1285819927772.gif (473x581, 3.97M)

God, I remember that skit. Those were the good old days :(

>this man faced hag who probably suck a bunch of cocks everynight just tried to kiss you without asking, you should be fucking thankful and beg her for sex!

What's with this soyboi virgin mentality? Just people men like women doesn't mean they like to get intimidate with any woman

Attached: 1510550980559.webm (400x224, 2.49M)

Maybe he just doesn't like Katy Perry? Like if Lady Gaga trying to kiss me I'd slap her in the face despite she's very famous

Mine was pretty awesome, it was at a club and we made out for twenty minutes and it got pretty hot n heavy. Then her friend pulled her away and they left in a cab.

Never got her name, but I dont care to. The mystery makes it better

>this pic
>the absolute state of being alive

fine ass bitch

she'd be fine even with no hair